View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 06:19 PM   #7
FlorenceFearne

I very much hope that you don't base any of your decisions on what people online will tell you. Unfortunately the internet is mostly full of jerks. In fact, real life is full of jerks too. BUT maybe you can find something besides other people to live for. For instance, I may go to work every day at a job I don't like, for pay that I can barely scrape by on, and see a bunch of people I couldn't care less about, but I come home every day to a happy little dog that I love. She's 11 years old, she snorts, she has bad vision, and she frequently makes a mess on my floors, but I know that if I die there will be no one else to care for her. So I live to buy dog food and pay vet bills and see her happy face. Other people live to come home and play their guitars, or to video game, or to write poetry, or dress in drag, or garden, or whatever. If you don't interact well with other people but you'd like to make a friend, maybe you could volunteer at an animal shelter - they need all the help they can get. I don't know the details of your situation, but I hope this will help. You will never please everybody, but you can try to find what makes YOU happy.
FlorenceFearne is offline   Reply With Quote