View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 10:39 PM   #1
livingshadow99

Angry My ******* parents!

First, my dad thinks goths are depressed homocidals so I can definitely sleep well at night knowing what would happen if he found out I was goth. My mom is much more interesting... Well she has always made fun of me saying ¨don't you know you aren't supposed to not care what others think of you until you are 80″ and ″I am proud you have enough self confidence to dress like a freak″! Earlier I dedided to drop I like on Marilyn Manson's facebook page (I know he isn't goth but that doesn't mean I can't like his music) and my crazy religous dad told my (her personality is an enigma) mom who originally was like ″he is from the 80's I can't beleive you lik3 him but later came back saying ″he is mentally challenged lunatic you can't listen to him″ after reading his new album title 'Date ****' and didn't actually look at the meanings behind his songs! Her other reason is that ″people will think your a freak″ (like I care)! Later while looking through her stuff (I do that when im pissed). I found out that on facebook she has been telling everyone in pm's that I listen to ″godawful gothic rock and symphonic metal″ even though she likes most of the real goth bands. Aren't you happy your not me?
livingshadow99 is offline   Reply With Quote