Thread: SIlence
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 09:36 AM   #5
Catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
Well, he's dead, has been since last year and will stay forever like that: Dead.

I can't get over it. I don't know where to put those seven years, or how to push them away. He passed away suddenly, at 41.

No, I'm not thinking about killing myself... I wish I had the energy to really wish something, to feel passionate about something, except the urge to run away from this place as fast as I can... But what good does running away (again)?

Just when I have this tiny hope and I tell myself "I'm doing it, I'm making progress", then I realize I'm not... The sadness gets back, exactly same flavour as usual: There is no damm changes on it...

I need to fight against this or I'll bury myself with him... But I have no idea how to do it, everything I try seems just another mistake...

This feels sometimes like my own death in slow motion... I hate it.

I've asked a lot of people how long will it take, but the answers they gave me were so vague, they soundded almost lyrical...

So, I'm asking YOU now.
It is easy to feel that way at first. Even though you might really want to go be with that person, because there is suddenly a void in life, it is better to think about everything they did while alive and try to find comfort in other things.

After someone passed away, I got rid of most everything that reminded my of them. I got rid of a lot of stuff. Several years later, there is a point to it all and I still have some things that are better memories of their life.

It is sad, yet there is more to everything and accepting the truths about life is beneficial.