View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 02:35 PM   #5
Pr1aP1sm

Thank You Ma'am,

I'm afraid that after years of worrying whether or not someone views me, and my actions through suspicious eyes. I know it can, and (for me) has put a strain on an already faltering friendship. And I would hate for this to have been an obstacle in our communication. Especially at a moment like this.
Plus... I think with me having lost a couple family members in the past year and a half, it may have preconditioned me to worry bout these things... a little more.

Worth??? HA... I have no idea what she really thinks of me anymore, So I try not to care about that. Now, it's just about being one more person on what I fear is a short list of friends. One more option for her when everyone else can not, or will not help.
But she's already back home and surrounded (I hope) by friends, and family.
I'm guessing her being released is a good sign. ??? But I haven't heard anything from her since before her release.

Which brings me to a sobering realization... Maybe I did have an agenda. Hidden even from me, until now. Maybe I was hoping to talk with her a little more than the "Happy B-Day" and "Merry Christmas" message crap we've been doing for years now.
Perhaps that is just me being selfish.

But She's home with her family.
So that's that... I guess.
Pr1aP1sm is offline   Reply With Quote