View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 01:48 PM   #17
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opteron_Man
Thanks Solumina, for the input. I was hoping you would jump in.
I am not going to wear the lipstik then. I just wanted to see if it worked with my face.
Experimentation. I got my last hair cut in 2007. I am scared that the barber will cut too much off and fuck all that 'progress' up. Do you have a suggestion on a hair style?
Something to frame my face like you said? Oh and these pants are just something to test with my clothing experimenting. this is my old school uniform. I just wanted to experiment and see what works with what. Sorr if I am babbling and not making sense. Haha!
Nah you're not babbling and I'm glad that you appreciate my input. I'd say that the length of your hair is fine (though you should still get it trimmed to take care of any split/damaged ends) you just need to get some layers in the front to flatter your face. You may want to part your hair a little off center and get some asymmetrical layers with the shortest ones being around your cheekbones, it would be a bit more interesting than what you are doing now and I think it would really work with your face shape.

Also let your stylist know that you are a bit nervous about changing your hair and they can do things gradually as well as show you all of the different ways that you can wear your cut.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote