Thread: Emo isn't Goth
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 03:26 AM   #23
linkbroken

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtSorcier
Wow, you're so missing the point entirely.

I'm not asking for an apology here...I asked you what you meant by "emos are gay, goths dig chicks." You said it didn't mean that all emos are gay and all goths are straight, so I'm asking you what you did mean.

Did you not deduce that you might have come off as pretentious by coming into a forum and blathering off about something we already knew? We know emo isn't the same as goth and there are plenty of threads already devoted to that very subject.

And by the way, I would like to repeat that I am not liberal nor am I the PC Police. You can say "retarded" as many times you want, but overusing any word, any word at all, gets tedious and annoying.
I was using a generalization. Tell me, are not a vast majority of emos gay. And, are not a vast majority of goths bi. You contradicted yourself. "You can say "retarded" as many times you want, but overusing any word, any word at all, gets tedious and annoying." If I am allowed to use a word as many times as I want then why would it become "tedious and annoying?"

I wasn't apologizing either. I just want you fools fuckin gone. You're starting shit that doesn't need to be started.

I need a smoke break. I'll be back expecting the same shit from the same predictable assholes.
linkbroken is offline   Reply With Quote