View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 05:40 AM   #18
Solumina

On a scale of 1-10 how well off do you rate yourself? (money)
1- very poor 10- very well off

Well I don't exactly have a ton of money but I have zero debt and actual significant savings/investments which is apparently unusual for a 22 year old so I'd say about an 8

Do you have a religion you feel closest to?
Pagan I suppose

What is your most valuable possession? Why?
Hard to say, I have a lot of very sentimental items

What possession in your opinions represents/ identifies you the most?
um...my dream catcher

Would you say you are comfortable and confident in your environment doing everyday stuff based on your identity (i.e goth culture, eg. wearing clothes that identify you to your identity without caring whether people are critical of you/ or their opinions)
Yes

What kind of things consume your spare time?
At the moment I am spending a lot of time packing since I will be moving at the end of the month but most of that time would be devoted to reading, curling up with a nice cup of tea, and hanging out with friends

Do you dress similar to your friends? Family? Affiliations?
Not really, though there are some items of clothing that I borrow from friends and some that they borrow from me

Do you have any stereotype you feel you are drawn to?
I guess deep down I'm really one of those candy goths/gravers/whatever you want to call them

Does the season/ environment affect your day to day clothing choice? (e.g Type of clothes you wear, feelings you have, things you want/ don't want to do, etc)I do dress in accordance with the weather and I'm not exactly going to wear a corset to a job interview

In your opinion, do you think your personality is one that stands out in the crowd? Does it blend in? Or do you prefer not be noticed at all? Please provide reasons?
People seem to think I'm somehow "different" but I don't really get it. This isn't to say that people think I'm dark/scary/intimidating/whatever, most of the reactions that I get are overwhelmingly positive, there just seems to be something about me that makes people take notice

What is the state of your bedroom right now?
Slightly chaotic due to the upcoming move but not terribly unmanageable

How well do you get along with your parents?
Yes, up until his death my father was the first person I would go to for advice and my mother and I continue to be close friends

Are you a music person? What genres do you feel yourself drawn to?
I like bit of everything really though one could say that my tastes are somewhat stuck in the 80's

If you believe you have a soul, does it affect your clothing style?
Well the soul is kind of like your essence so to me that would be like asking if your personality affects your clothing style.

What colour are the majority of yours clothes? Why?
I don't really have a singular color that permeates my wardrobe but there are an awful lot of jewel tones. I like them and they look stunning on me

What would an idea garment for you be?
Something really well cut, fitted, and tailored, slightly deconstructed, and a bit torn in a few spots so that you could see just a peak of layers of fishnets or something underneath

Do you have any tattoos/ piercings? Where/ what/why?
I have my ears pierced but nothing else, I have been thinking about a tattoo for a while now but I'm still a bit indecisive about exactly what I want

What opinion do you have on corests?
I love corsets, at least I love well made corsets that fit correctly (you can pull them as tight as you like but if it is too short or too low cut they can give bulges to even the most slender figure

Are your family uncomfortable by your clothing choice?
Not really, I don't think my Nana would approve of what I wear to the club but she is 94 and doesn't really approve of skirts that don't cover your knees

What is your most common piecce of clothing/ Why?
Tank top? They are rather comfortable and are easy to layer

What does the colour black mean/ symbolise to you?
Nothing, and not nothing as in it is the essence of nothingness rather it actually doesn't mean anything
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote