View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 11:26 AM   #5
dabbadmc

I had a weird dream not long ago that I was being looked for my the police for shoplifting. I was in Belfast with my friend and some other people I knew were drinking coffee in the corner. So, I went to the cash desk after deciding with my clarinet teacher that I wanted some toys. Then the man behind the desk raised a huge gun and tried to shoot me, but I ducked and ran out of the back entrance with my friend. After hiding behind a car, we started walking because we had to get the train home from Belfast at seven. Somehow, we managed to walk along fields, and started singing the Sound of Music soundtrack. Suddenly, we saw three people outside this old, abandoned house, and we presumed they were police people, so we slipped into the house into this laundry room. We figured we'd have to creep out the window, and run away, so we did, but I landed funnily and the three people heard, and started chasing us. Meanwhile, my friend and I pretended to be joggers so those people wouldn't recognise us, but we couldn't run fast enough. They caught up and told us how good our singing was, and that they wanted us to be in a show, but we declined.

...and then it ended.
dabbadmc is offline   Reply With Quote