View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 02:27 PM   #20
Mealla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisMV
When I walk the halls you are sure to see at least 2 black trench coat wearing teens following me. We hang out after school and all. My home city is scared shitless of us. I just wanted to share that because I thought it was cool.
You're such an awesome, great example of what the gothic lifestyle is to your community. You're so totally not being goth unless you're scaring the shit out of everybody.

Quote:
I used trench coat teens because I hate labeling people gothic as well as skater and such but I have to use them so you get the general idea without the post going on for pages.
Wow, you're a real keeper. But at least you admit you like to use your "friends."

Quote:
I am not saying their unintelligent AND I GIVE PEOPLE A CHANCE NO MATTER WHAT THEY APPEAR TO BE!
Scared shitless is an exaggeration SO IM SORRY! but they are put off by use. I JUST WANTED TO SAY IT FELT GOOD TO HAVE SOME PALS AND IM SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU AND IM SORRY IF MY POST ISNT THE BEST OOUT THEIR AND IM SORRY IF I JusT WaNTED TO STAT A CONVERSATION WITH SOME OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE!
Keep up the caps. It really grabs people's attention. Really. For Serious.
Mealla is offline   Reply With Quote