View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 07:32 PM   #21
Grausamkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasdeja View Post
I don't care if I'm impressing anybody. I'm just here to be here... like everyone
else. And that word should have been empathy. Oh, well. Too late to amend the other post.
You're a dimwitted fucktard. We are here as a community, for the most part. The reason we are on here is to interact with one another. We care about others here and we have a fair amount of empathy for our fellow Humans, especially the ones who have no control of their mental faculties, as most people suffering from schizophrenia(and other mental illnesses) do not.

Sometimes we get the occasional dumbass that thinks they're gonna be cool by being racist and worshiping psychopaths. They come in here thinking that they're going to impress us with their APATHY and we're gonna tremble with awe at their boldness! No. We do not want people like you in our community. You're just stupid and the biggest concern is that people might think all of us are as dumb as you.

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote