View Single Post
Old 10-16-2004, 10:36 AM   #27
Gypsy2222

Warning...

Random bit of silliness...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
Wow,

I was going to respond to Stern's post but you've said all I was going to say and more.Ya know,it's not the first time that's happened.

I just wanted to relate that my husband had a friend sent to the Pen. for similar reasons to yours,Gypsy.He was a white boi.Should his rights be taken away?He's served his time.

Wolfmoon, that is because I am actually a secret quintuple agent and operative for the United States, Certain hidden Russian organizations and Joint Federation of Tholarian Allied Alien Worlds and we have been watching everything you do, everything you say, every single second of every single day with top secret, noiseless rotor, urban assault force attack helicopters, high altitude, unmanned spy planes with extreme high resolution camera’s that transmit ultra encoded information in trinary across hidden bandwidths and top secret alien taskforces with personnel cloaking devices and interplanetary, division issued, fiber optic spy recording bubblegum camera/microphones and so we know everything you are going to do before you do it and everything you are going to think before you think it. Should you come across with some unexpected action or thought we are immediately notified and I utilize my wet wired, fully updated and enhanced, nano-tech robotic fingertip extensions which have replaced my hands with Eighty-seven individual key interception extension points so that we might stay ahead of you, one day clone you and do the same thing we do every night pinky… Try to take over the World!!!…

He he he…

Too much time with too much imagination equates to a strange reality indeed…

Always,
~The Gypsy~