Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 01:53 PM   #7031
Solumina

My company is run by fucking morons. We are going to be renovating our recreation building for most of March, nothing too fun just all new floors and I think a lot of work in the locker rooms (mainly because they don't meet current ADA standards). During this time at the resort level we decided to close the indoor pool as it is in the recreation building and guests using it would not have access to the locker rooms (they would have to walk outside to use the bathrooms by our paint shop) and would be exposed to fumes from the work being done as well as the fact that the contractors would be going through the pool area to get to where they are working, even though the pool itself isn't being worked on, the GM, activities manager, pool & spas manager, and safety coordinator all agreed that this was the best course of action. Corporate has decided that this will makes guests unhappy (despite the fact that they can go use the pool at our sister property like 5 minutes down the road) so they have mandated that the pool stay open. I do not foresee this going well.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote