View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 12:08 PM   #86
Saya

Now that I look at it closely those aren't zombie feet. So I dunno.

Her creator was a psychologist I do believe (and invented the lie detector!) and he was into bondage, obviously. I read a blog a few weeks ago that talked about how Frank Miller wanted to write a Wonder Woman book about her in bondage, and because its Miller it would have been about humiliation and sexualizing her, but that wasn't the original point of the whole bondage thing. He did mean her to be empowering, and while she had a relationship with Steve, it was her civilian identity Diana that loved him, Wonder Woman herself did not. So I'm glad they married him off.

And she hasn't had a man in a long time I don't think. I think the closest we got in current continuity was Nemesis, who was her frequent damsel in distress, he needed her more than she needed him. I think they broke up because WW realized she just wanted to get with him to have a baby, a hot commodity among Amazons.

I thought about it and I think Supernatural (hopefully GOOD Supernatural) would probably better explain what level of horror I'm expecting.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote