View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 12:22 PM   #13
Joker_in_the_Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitsyMayhem

Point.

But this majorly creeps me out. It is pretty fucked up, but I wonder what TV shows he watches. When my brother was younger, he'd often copy moves on TV. Especially Dragonball Z and Star Wars. Okay, now he didn't go around killing things, but has anyone ever considered that the parents haven't explained life, death, or cruelty to him? And if he watches violent TV, they probably haven't explained to him what's real and what's not or he's probably not up to the level of intelligence to naturally comprehend that by himself. If they let him jump a security fence, which I couldn't even get away with at this age, the maybe they've been very negligent in other areas of his life?
I'm sick and fucking tired of people blaming any sort of media on why their kids are insane. If you raise your fucking kids properly and act like a real parent, then your kids should be fine even if they play GTA: San Andreas all day, every day. If a show or game really did influence the kid that much, then fuck his parents for letting him watch it. I'm tired of these pass the buck, don't blame the parents idealists who think that video games have more influence on a child's development than his fucking parents.

Sorry, just the second you mentioned TV I lost it, though yeah they probably were incredibly negligent which is why these parents aught to be locked up.
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote