Thread: Sexuality
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2006, 03:29 PM   #1119
thetiesonyourcorset

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKorovaMilkbar
You're one of the only girls I've ever heard talk about shyness as a cute thing. I personally think it is cute and attractive as well, but then there are many more that think otherwise. Don't know why, but...
yeah i think that shyness is cute too...esp at the start of the relationship!

i'm always shy but there's different shynesses that i have...there's the one where people compliment me on my singing voice and say something like "your really a great singer" or "you'd put everyone in our class to shame" or something like that and i go all shy...i do think i'm a really good singer but i'm shy so i might say something like "nah" or just "thanks" because i really don't know what to say...

then if people say about me being hot like what wesley said yesterday when he bought me a hot chocolate with marshmellows and cream with chocolate sprinkles on top and it was hotter than monday's and he said that it was hot and i said "yeah i know" and then he said "it's not the only thing" talking about me,i felt like my face went all red,lol!

Btw...i'm single since saturday,it was for the best...thought i might have cheated on him and i didn't want to do that! i still like love him but you can't turn your feelings off like a switch it would be good but yeah.

I like a few people and i know a few people like me back...like Wesley,Amanda,Jill and Mel. On Monday... me and Amanda gave eachother a peck on the lips (so wish she had have kissed me properly)...Yesterday, me and Wesley held eachothers hand more and we had our first kiss (yes a proper one) and he also kissed my cheek when he was letting me hear something on his mp3 player and we were chatting at the same time as he had an earphone in one ear and i had the other in mine and i had my head on his shoulder...so yeah it's like we're going out but he knows i need time before i get into a new relationship but i have said that it will be him whenever i'm ready!!

*Blowing a kiss all over the world* Aren't i nice?
thetiesonyourcorset is offline   Reply With Quote