View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 04:10 PM   #1
LordLuzyfer

Why can't Society let us live.. (I am Mad now.)

My Goth Brothers, and Sisters, I have something to share to night. I am so fucking pist off, right now. I don't know if this is the right section of the forum, to disscuss this. Over the years, we've been manipulated, bullied, and most of all. We've been, disciminated. And, I am very tired of some of us, getting hurt, or killed out there. Others, don't see, that we are wonderful people. In fact, we are the Beautiful people, like Marilyn savs.

I'd just saw an image of a Christian Goth who was runned over twice, and killed. By the hands of an asshole. This dick sucker, was set free. Now, his doing community service, which pist me off. Please, take care of yourselves out there guys and Gals. I love being a Goth. And, nobody is going to change that.

I know, that I sound like I am not a Goth. But, I know in my heart, that I am. I just have pure Heart. And, one that when it comes down to it. I will defend my own kind.

Another one of our kind, was shot by a cop, or should I say: a pig. Since there was a School shooting, and that's why the pig did it. But, the other mother fucker, got set free. Fuck, society now.

Let's enjoy our lives, and our culture. Don't let anybody tell, that you are not worth a thing. We have special Gifts, they are just jealous. we know, we have it good.

Take care all of you, and may the Universe bless you all.

Goth forever!! Thannk you for letting me share.

Lord Luzyfer...
LordLuzyfer is offline   Reply With Quote