Thread: ^_^
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 08:06 AM   #20
vindicatedxjin

You don't stop talking about you in manners that shout out "hey look at me!!"(Okay Have no Idea what your talking about)

from posting more pictures in two days than the rest of us in all the year, then posting your picture as a signature so no one can avoid it.
(I know I like posting pictures of myself!!!!)

Then talking about your weakness to drugs by making two threads about it;
(I'm letting people know how it effects you)

let's not forget that you make over thirty posts a day and you created this whole fucking thread all about you just to show us how little you care about what people say of you. *claps*

(Absolutely!!! I love this forum)

Oh, and your blog post also bothers me. Barely a week ago you were bitching at me about anarchism and now you think you cna write authoritatively about it? (Okay I was fine with every other insult that you threw at me until I read this. WHO was bitching at WHO about Anarchism??? You were bashing me because I had fucking written about how I felt about GUNS...and YOU started bitchmouthing me about not knowing shit about Anarchism...YOU YOU YOU YOU.... I was just giving my opinion and you decided to go all blood balls on me. So just s.h.u.t t.h.e f.u.c.k u.p PLEASE. I can write authoritatively about WHATEVER the fuck I want. So deal with it.

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote