View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 09:07 PM   #30
Saya

I started off okay:

From childhood until somewhere in teen years (16 maybe?): Queen, Weird Al, Billie Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald, Duke Ellington, Great Big Sea, Sarah McLachlan, Prozzak, Tchaikovsky, Rossini, Chopin

Age 16-17: This is really embarressing. I got into crap like Evanescence, The Used and Linkin Park, later on in the year Marilyn Manson, Cradle of Filth, MCR (this was their first album, which I will still say is decent), and HIM. HIM I still listen to sometimes, though, I still have Cradle and Manson albums but I haven't been in the mood to listen to them in a very long time.

Age 18 to present: My last year of highschool I recovered much of my hearing ablilites and started listening to The Cure (I went on a huge Cure binge, it was all I listened to for a while), Siouxsie And The Banshees, went back to listening to a lot of Queen, when I moved out I got into Apocalyptica, Voltaire...hmmm....my ex roommate tried to get me into punk, but her attitude, constant playing of NOFX, and insisting on playing it loud at five am, has quite made me dislike most punk music, Agaisnt Me I still like but it reminds me too much of her to really listen to them anymore. Lately I've been listening to Cinema Strange, The Dresden Dolls, Blaqk Audio, Scissor Sisters, and The Birthday Massacre.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote