View Single Post
Old 04-06-2005, 07:22 AM   #87
CptSternn

Actuslly if you follow the posts back, you will see until a few posts ago, I have never made any person attacks.

Tis not true of ally. The past say 10 or so were all attacks and non-topic related. Once three or so others decided to chime in with their personal attacks, and I got the ok for retalliation, well, I put it out there like it is.

So I wasn't the one do derailed the topic here - look back and see for yourself.

Futhermore, I don't have time for being a mod. Sure I could be if I want, but have other irons in the fire. Maybe I should be a mod here though...

And as far as days past? Pffftt. Did anyone not see the new Pigface tour? You may have heard of them? Or KMFDM? Ministry? Yeah, see the music posts. See, the scene is still here, I am working gigs across the globe, literally here in Europe and the states, all while ye sit and bitch about trite shite here. My point is yeah, tis a grand forum, but in the end - this is GOTHIC.NET and if your not into the subculture and out enojying it in public, then what the fuck are you doing here on THIS message board?

Just got finished working with Icon Of Coil, and now working with the lads from Acumen Nation on a project. Also got some remix gigs coming up.

And for the lad who asked about why is a die-hard G/I lad like myself into politics? Well, I spin or work security 2 nites a week. Leaves me with alot of free time. I spend it in the ways I want - fixin bikes, helping local political groups, and drinkin. Of course it all kinda comes together - because I help setup events for not only large bands and tours, but political events as well. I have the resources and connections to get sound rigs and engineers into the venues needed for various politico events. So thats how alot of this originally came about, if you were curious.

But most importantly, I was here before all of you, and will be here long after you all fuck off. Why? Because I am GAF. Tis not just a style of dress, tis a way of life.

For reference - me with Andy from Bella Morte and Rick Danger - the same night the previous pic Ally posted is from last September. Bound Summer Masqurade Ball VIII - the largest BDSM event on the East Coast. I opened for Bella Morte and worked in between Ego Likeness and Mindless Faith. But hey, thats just the kinda amazing DJ I am.

http://www.sternn.com/stuff/Bound_SMB_8

If I wanted to I'd say that I have backstage/crew passes for Oxegen - not because I want to party with Green Day, Prodigy, or any of those other bands playing (www.oxegen.ie), but just so I can go meet and have a few drinks with New Order.

Slán