Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 02-28-2010, 01:28 PM   #2351
Angelic Dissonance

Yesterday it was the black skinny jeans my girl got me from hot topic, fishnet shirt, small black stretch-material dress shirt, pinstripe vest, and long jacket with pointed collar. Before that it was same pants, same fishnet shirt, white dress shirt+pinstripe jacket. Wallet chain. Ring. Watch(needed one, yay), leather bracelet, sh*tload of rubber-bands I got selling lottery tickets to old ladies. Ankh, single nail/spike pendant, medicine pouch(I have Native American roots). New Sneaux my dumbass Roommate's fam got me that I didn't need--But appreciated greatly. Intermittent removal of other shirts and jackets.
Fishnet makes a great statement: "I don't care if ladies think I'm fat!" Though I'm not. Really the statement is You Wish You Had The Nerve To Do This But Your Social Standards Make You Too Self-Conscious. Take that, ladies!!!!!
Angelic Dissonance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:31 PM   #2352
Niccolo della Luce

Black jeans customized to flair out the bottoms only slightly, not dramatically. Simple black sleeveless shirt with an unbuttoned black dress shirt over it, the dress shirt having a slight vertical stripe pattern to it from stitching. Silver pentacle necklace with five small inlaid sapphires. Simple black top hat. Brown transition lenses in my prescription eyeglasses. Antique silver pocketwatch, kept in my front pocket, with the chain attached to a belt loop.

Shut up! It's comfy!
Niccolo della Luce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:32 PM   #2353
DRM

I'm wearing a grey tank top, a bra, some jeans, my underwear, flats, and a dark green sweater.
Comfortable!
Old 03-01-2010, 03:33 PM   #2354
Lord Azrael

One of those black t-shirts that have a saying on them (mine says: "It's only funny until someone gets hurt... then it's hilarious!"), a black jacket, black denim jeans, with my favorite pair of black boots. I also have a pocket watch hanging off the side of my pants, a wizard amulet hanging off my neck, and a top hat
Lord Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:11 PM   #2355
Lolly PopMuzik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niccolo della Luce View Post
Black jeans customized to flair out the bottoms only slightly, not dramatically. Simple black sleeveless shirt with an unbuttoned black dress shirt over it, the dress shirt having a slight vertical stripe pattern to it from stitching. Silver pentacle necklace with five small inlaid sapphires. Simple black top hat. Brown transition lenses in my prescription eyeglasses. Antique silver pocketwatch, kept in my front pocket, with the chain attached to a belt loop.

Shut up! It's comfy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Azrael View Post
One of those black t-shirts that have a saying on them (mine says: "It's only funny until someone gets hurt... then it's hilarious!"), a black jacket, black denim jeans, with my favorite pair of black boots. I also have a pocket watch hanging off the side of my pants, a wizard amulet hanging off my neck, and a top hat
NO. Seriously? You two are trying too damn hard.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:29 PM   #2356
Lord Azrael

Not trying at all in fact. This is honestly what I normally prefer to wear. I enjoy wearing top hats and Victorian-era clothing (even though what I described isn't of said era, but far more casual)
Lord Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:37 PM   #2357
Lolly PopMuzik

Quote:
Not trying at all in fact. This is honestly what I normally prefer to wear. I enjoy wearing top hats and Victorian-era clothing (even though what I described isn't of said era, but far more casual)
It strikes me as the person who thinks that if they are spotted by the Secret Goth Cabal without a hint of spooky frittery on their person at all times, they're drummed out.

It also doesn't help that when I picture the outfit, it comes off as sloppy and you're thinking that the "spooky" top hat and amulet will instantly redeem the whole enchilada. Maybe figure out a time, place and suitable outfit for hats like that? (Maybe mix 30s with gaslight villainy and make it casual for the daytime?)

TL;DR: If you're gonna be natty and "edgy", at least channel your energy and effort into it wisely.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:32 PM   #2358
Jakk Sidious

Wearing...

I am currently wearing my grey hanes boxers, black crew socks and my flame beanie, oh and I have some bbq sauce on my face...
Jakk Sidious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:35 PM   #2359
Angelic Dissonance

Todays ist black jeans, darks grey sweater, and accessories. Today is dildos.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:01 AM   #2360
Verdog

Blue tshirt and black shorts.

I'm not in the mood, I just woke up, and I'm not going anywhere today, so fuck getting dressed up. XD
Verdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:24 AM   #2361
MissInformation

jeans, my gray maidens t shirt, sneakers and fleece sweatshirt.
MissInformation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:07 PM   #2362
Mariner

Black Siouxsie and the Banshees shirt, black jeans, purple bracelet my aunt got me.
Mariner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 09:28 PM   #2363
carakitty

The usual jewelry items, nightie, grey fleecy bathrobe, socks. No makeup, hair starting to get greasy.
Old 03-06-2010, 12:00 AM   #2364
the-nihilist

Old torn stained-with-paint jeans, and black t-shirt from wal-mart.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:01 PM   #2365
ape descendant

I've got on my 20 eye red and black docs (still breaking them in blargh), home made black tank top, black capris under my badly home dyed skirt and black socks (they never get dirty, the longer you wear them the blacker they get...).
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 04:55 PM   #2366
Niccolo della Luce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly PopMuzik View Post
NO. Seriously? You two are trying too damn hard.
I actually find it quite comfortable. And I like the way it looks. It's really just a spinoff of popular fashion using outdated accessories, when you think about it.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:57 PM   #2367
Niccolo della Luce

Quote:
I am quite the same.
Old 03-10-2010, 05:59 AM   #2368
Stormtrooper of Death

Black Jeans, Boots, New Iron Maiden Killers shirt (picked it up cheap yesterday), Leather Jacket, and for the outside, a new pair of aviators, I'm looking pretty rad today.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:29 AM   #2369
MissInformation

Oddly enough, my studded Mary Jane Demonia flats are acceptable for work today. Other than that, I'm wearing a red sweater and jeans with a blazer.
MissInformation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:50 AM   #2370
ape descendant

black tank top, stretchy capris and my Dimmu hoodie... comfort!!
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 04:10 PM   #2371
Angelic Dissonance

Jeans, fishnet. My usual ankh, buckle, +accessories. Was wearing false sueded two-pocket button-up shirt. It serves nicely as a jacket in this lovely spring weather(false spring, weather's gone senile)--most people can't tell the difference. It looks rather military, for some reason... depending on how you wear it.
Old 03-11-2010, 04:33 PM   #2372
Pineapple_Juice

Skirt. Tank.
Old 03-13-2010, 07:34 PM   #2373
Sendo

Lavender nightgown with blue moons on it.

Aren't I so gawfick tonight?
Sendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 03:18 PM   #2374
Beneath the Shadows

Black Dickies, a Johnny Cash t-shirt, and combat boots.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 03:32 PM   #2375
Malice In Wonderland

Black slimish jeans I got yesterday.
Judge Death tshirt.
Riot boots.
Rags.

Piercings etc etc.

"One mohawk wasn't enough to keep up with how badass he is so he had to get two." - Haunted House, about me, YEAH, ME!

Terror Nuclear,Terror Nuclear
Malice In Wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote