Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 10-31-2019, 04:10 PM   #1
LordLuzyfer

Why can't Society let us live.. (I am Mad now.)

My Goth Brothers, and Sisters, I have something to share to night. I am so fucking pist off, right now. I don't know if this is the right section of the forum, to disscuss this. Over the years, we've been manipulated, bullied, and most of all. We've been, disciminated. And, I am very tired of some of us, getting hurt, or killed out there. Others, don't see, that we are wonderful people. In fact, we are the Beautiful people, like Marilyn savs.

I'd just saw an image of a Christian Goth who was runned over twice, and killed. By the hands of an asshole. This dick sucker, was set free. Now, his doing community service, which pist me off. Please, take care of yourselves out there guys and Gals. I love being a Goth. And, nobody is going to change that.

I know, that I sound like I am not a Goth. But, I know in my heart, that I am. I just have pure Heart. And, one that when it comes down to it. I will defend my own kind.

Another one of our kind, was shot by a cop, or should I say: a pig. Since there was a School shooting, and that's why the pig did it. But, the other mother fucker, got set free. Fuck, society now.

Let's enjoy our lives, and our culture. Don't let anybody tell, that you are not worth a thing. We have special Gifts, they are just jealous. we know, we have it good.

Take care all of you, and may the Universe bless you all.

Goth forever!! Thannk you for letting me share.

Lord Luzyfer...
LordLuzyfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 08:26 PM   #2
PerkyDan

I hear what you’re saying but the beautiful people Marilyn was talking about is not us nor anyone he would hold in warm regard... in any case, feel better and stay strong, bud.
PerkyDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 08:45 PM   #3
AndreaCandle

It seems to me that discrimination is stronger than in the 90s ..
AndreaCandle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 02:29 AM   #4
AnnaLovesHorror

I'm having problems posting comments again because the latest would not post.
AnnaLovesHorror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 07:26 PM   #5
AnnaLovesHorror

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerkyDan View Post
I hear what you’re saying but the beautiful people Marilyn was talking about is not us nor anyone he would hold in warm regard.
Bingo! Even though I like SOME of Manson's songs, he is a pretentious, narcissistic asshole, who went as far as making snide remarks about The Cure.

Here's the real kicker, Marilyn Manson went as far as doing this in 2004 when MTV had him host Icons: The Cure. For those who don't know, MTV launched these tribute shows, during the early 21st Century.

MTV Icons was meant for other artists and bands to pay tribute to their favorite artists and bands, which were viewed as icons. MTV did this for Janet Jackson, Metallica, The Cure and some others.

Out of all the vocalists to choose for hosting MTV ICONS: The Cure, the network for some dumb reason chose Marilyn Manson. He's not a Cure fan and kept repeating that he wasn't.

Manson heavily emphasized that he wasn't a huge fan of The Cure's and that he was more of a Metal fan, which defeated the purpose of him hosting the show.

More than anything, Marilyn Manson is a Goth poser, who idolizes the shit out of Alice Cooper. Not that I hate Alice Cooper, but Manson is an Alice Cooper zealot.

During The Cure's tribute, Manson also went as far as literally putting himself into Robert Smith's face. Judging by the expression on Smith's face and body language, I could tell he was annoyed by Manson.

I, as well as other fans were seriously annoyed watching Marilyn Manson as a person and a host. I was hoping that Robert Smith would've kicked his ass at The Cure's tribute.

Speaking of Manson getting his ass kicked, I read a few years ago on HardDrive Radio's Dirt page, that someone kicked his ass at Denny's. LMAO!

Who gets his ass kicked at Denny's? Apparently, Marilyn Manson does. LOL! Loser.

Anyway, I digress. I completely sympathize and empathize with LordLuzyfer.

Even though I didn't necessarily dress "Goth," during high school more than 2 decades ago, I've dealt with being condemned for the music, movies, poems, etc. that I watch, listen to, read, and write.

We can all blame it on the divisive media for condemning and demonizing the Goth Sub-culture after those 2 sociopaths massacred students at Columbine High School, which will be 21 years on April 20th. They specifically chose that date because it was Hitler's birthday.

Since the time of that massacre on April 20, 1999, Goths have been condemned, demonized, profiled, and stereotyped as being depressed mass shooters.

I guess I'll stop right here, for now. I really didn't intend to write a novel in this thread. LOL! It's like that adage, "knowledge is power."
Old 05-04-2020, 03:18 PM   #6
UnderwaterOphelia

Manson is a dumbass and an abuser.

https://metalinjection.net/metal-cri...ony-resurfaces
UnderwaterOphelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 06:26 PM   #7
AnnaLovesHorror

Some of my friends are fans of his. I like some of his songs but I was never a huge fan of Manson's. If I ever had to interview him, I believe we would be fighting.
Old 05-05-2020, 08:01 PM   #8
UnderwaterOphelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaLovesHorror View Post
Some of my friends are fans of his. I like some of his songs but I was never a huge fan of Manson's. If I ever had to interview him, I believe we would be fighting.
I did watch Jawbreaker last night for the laughs.
UnderwaterOphelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 06:24 AM   #9
Midnight Blue Moon

Even though this post was over a year ago, I kind of wish there were links to the news stories this is referring to, or at least some more details other than "Goth gets run over".

I don't know if being "pure of heart" has anything to do with being Goth (but it's a lovely sentiment!). Far as I know, it's mostly a music and/or fashion preference at this point (though I know others take it deeper than that.)

I've always felt Marylin Mansen is kind of "meh". He struck gold in his career by being outrageous, which is kind of brilliant. But I've never been a huge fan of most of his original music. Some of his covers (Nightmare Before Christmas, etc.) are kind of cool, but his just isn't my vibe.
Midnight Blue Moon is offline   Reply With Quote