Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 01-04-2016, 05:38 PM   #1
Seifos

Greetings, salutations and so on and so forth ...

Well hello there!
I am Seifos and I will try my best to do some kind of introduction-thingy for you all.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)

Currently I am rather very unemployed, to say the least. I've dabbled a bit in the studies of history and theology at the university, but well, yeah - it wasn't for me, alas, not at the moment.

Instead I'm trying to do some writing, been doing that for years, but now I'm ready to try and get into our official school for creative writing in Denmark.

My hobbies are many, but to name a few, writing (obv), other creative stuff, expressing myself through makeup and looks and looking at other pretty people who like to do the same, animals, nature, fantasy worlds and lots of other stuff.

2. Where are you from?

Denmark.

3. Who is your favorite author and 4. What are your favorite films?

It depends on mood, occasion, what happens around me at the time, everything really. I like to travel back in time through all kinds of fiction, really, so anything that enables me to do so in one way or another is definetly very much welcome, very often liked and sometimes even loved.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?

At the ceremony, probably something churchy. I'm probably having one of those effin long ceremonies which you can expect in church traditions like mine (High Church, like Catholic Mass, but Lutheran, if it should be of any interest). That would essentially mean something with some very badass organ action!

At the party, I have no preference, I'm mostly in it for the cake anyway! <3

6. At your funeral?

Something happy-spooky. People should be able to gather around some food and spirits and remember what a darn good ol' sport I was. Even if I wasn't. If there can be some tooting in some form or another, I would very much like it so.

And, if it has to be more in the sad kind of stuff, Der Tod und Das Mädchen by Schubert is a fav!

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?

I would prefer not to. Eternity much awaits me. But if it so happens to be, that I too, have to leave this life, then I hope it is either very noteworthy with a lot of BADABOOM-ing - and even tooting! - or very peaceful. No inbetweens, I'm not an inbetween kind of girl.

8. What kind of casket would you want?

A cute one. You get my drift, I'm sure. Not that kind of cute, that others might think of as cute (I don't really think there is a "that kind of cute"-casket thing going on, though), but very gothy-vampy-batsy-blacky-cute-ish! It has to be either expensive or made with love, especially for me, from a friend or a lover!

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?

Well, unfortunately I am a mix between very comfy and extremely vain, when it comes to outfits. But it all comes down to mood and occasion, as most other things. You won't be seeing me vamping all up, just for taking out the trash, but you might see me very gothed down when out and about, if thats what I'm feeling for atm.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?

That everything is very new.

11. What's your favorite band?

Depends. But I'm fond of The Cure, Sisters of Mercy, Bauhaus and other trad as well as Untoten, Dresden Dolls and lots of others. But really, I would prefer Schubert, Chopin, Paganini or Satie anyday.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?

Some college. And something with creative writing and maybe something else.

13. Why did you join?

Because I need more darkly inclined people in my life.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?

Female of some sort.

Well, hello and all, hope this is some sort of useful.
Seifos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 03:29 AM   #2
Stormbringer

Greetings and welcome Seifos, you tick all the boxes. I'm a writer too and I love classical music, but I'm more Baroque than Paganini. You will find a great group of people here - not many of us, true, but big hearted, creative and interesting people.
Stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 12:07 PM   #3
Seifos

Thank you for welcoming me, Stormbringer! What do you like to write? And I definetly love Baroque music too, everything has its time and place, I thinkt Baroque is a good way to start the day!

And I pick big hearted, creative and interesting over many anyday!
Seifos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 12:30 AM   #4
Pr1aP1sm

Hello Seifos,

Eternity sounds nice to me on some days, But on others I feel really tired.
If you miss how everything was new as a child, just imagine how it must feel to be over a couple centuries old. Could get overwhelmingly stale.
I don't know... I guess I'd give it a go.
And, I guess in a way I already am.

Welcome,
Hope you enjoy.
Pr1aP1sm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 12:44 AM   #5
Ligeia Lament

Hi Seifos, I have also just registered. Your post caught my eye because you are from Denmark; I am of Danish descent (my grandfather was born there) and I am hoping to move there someday. I'm even in the process of attempting to learn Danish, though I must say it is a challenging language!
Hope to see you around the forums!

~Ligeia
Ligeia Lament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 02:27 AM   #6
Stormbringer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seifos View Post
Thank you for welcoming me, Stormbringer! What do you like to write? And I definetly love Baroque music too, everything has its time and place, I thinkt Baroque is a good way to start the day!

And I pick big hearted, creative and interesting over many anyday!
Actually I write poetry, short stories and erotica.
Stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 09:41 AM   #7
Anise

Welcome Sweet Sister Seifos <3
Anise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 05:40 AM   #8
laughing goth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormbringer View Post
Actually I write poetry, short stories and erotica.
They say wright what you know.
laughing goth is offline   Reply With Quote