Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 05-09-2005, 12:50 PM   #126
WolfMoon

Jade, that's funny!

There's a site out there that swears Bush is, in fact, a chimp!
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 07:12 PM   #127
Binkie

Those little events, especially at Laga, are laughably dull. Just a bunch of idiots dancing around while some creepy loser up on stage is molesting a turn-table and trying to give everyone in the audience the impression that he's cool. Not my idea of fun. Which of course, is why I save myself for a night when there's more energetic music and violence breaks out.

But yeah, I wouldn't attend the local GOP meetings either. Why did I vote Bush then? Hmmm... That should be your next inane question. But first, here's mine: why do you come here? You obviously never talk about anything that has to do with the gothic subculture beyond maybe a post or two about some concert or some shit.

Come the next post, I'll know what to expect: you boasting claims that you're the gothest person on this site or some silly ass shit. It's like when you constantly throw around the "get a life - I'm busy in the real world doing all this and that" line (yet accompany it with "I'll totally fight you over shit you said on this message board cause I'm so emotionally distraught over it").

You know, only people that are extremely insecure need to boast how much of a life they have outside of this site. Reminds me constantly of guys that wander around making silly-ass statements like, "I have a one foot long penis."

Seriously, who gives a shit if you're actually doing what you say you are or if you're just sitting around naked with a webcam pointed at your crotch while you talk to young kids online? We always go from talking about political issues to somehow you turning the argument into "I'm gother/gayer/more cultured than you!!!!" Guess how much everyone really cares? Let me give you an exact number here: 0. No one gives a shit about how goth, gay, or cultured you call yourself in comparison to other members (that you don't even know anything about). You should seek help for your inferiority complex or whatever, Nepoleon, cause it's really annoying. And on top of that, it hasn't won you an arguement yet.

And as a precursor to the "Well I'm out doing this and that and I have all these photos of me with all these goofy people," let me make it clear that I honestly don't give a shit. Whatever you seem to think makes you Mr. Awesome doesn't translate into anything I find remotely interesting. So give it a rest.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 02:15 AM   #128
SuicideJade

i don't care what people say about my dislike for Georgie.. they have their right to their opinion.. i just sow the pics and the idea for the text came into my head and lo and behold we have a shoddy photoimpression cartoon.....
i usually avoid politcal and religion discussions on the internet becase they always end in bloodshed, but i had to post that just because it fit with the whole idea of my/your country blows..
ok.. i'm done rambling now..
as you were... :wink:
Old 05-10-2005, 09:03 AM   #129
Binkie

X, hell no. :wink:

No, that was all at Sternn. Carried some of that over from another thread cause I want to keep all the crap in this section alone.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Old 05-12-2005, 07:27 AM   #130
CptSternn

Binkie - your still not answering the question. Every post you try to attack me, but never do you actually answer any questions. So why are you here if you hate the goth subcultuer, love bush and the republicans, and feel that pushing a right wing agenda is more important to you than a gothic lifestyle, then why do you come here and post? It seems only you and tow others share these view points, and you three all don't really like the gothic subculture, so why are you here?

Also, if you have any questions about who I am or why I'm here, I have page after page outlining this on my site, which is conveintly included in my signature, and I also have pages of pictures of me, with the various bands, clubs, events I have done, so trying to say I'm some closet kid who only exists online, like you, is quite futile. Check out my gallery, and see how fucking brilliant I am!

I'm so fucking good I impress myself sometimes...

Slán
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 08:01 AM   #131
Binkie

Yes, I hate the gothic subculture. S'why I listen to bands like And Also The Trees and still have Christian Death shirts laying around. I just said I hate dumbass DJ nights at clubs cause they're boring as hell and not my thing.

I dont' have a right wing agenda. Guess what? If you didn't exist here with your anti-Bush agenda, I wouldn't even be discussing that on this site. Thank yourself real quick with a pat on the back for pushing those politics out onto the table. And you know what? You lose so often, it's really helping the image of the White House. Another pat on the back there, fella. You deserve it. :wink:

But oh well... I guess you can't seem to tell me why exactly it is you come here specifically. That's ok. I didn't really get the impression you were goth anyway, cause you never talk about anything that much relates to the gothic subculture here all that often. You just conveniently hide behind the title so you have an excuse to come here with your radical poltical ideas. Hell, I don't even remember you existing much here prior to the political threads coming to be. That says alot about why you continue to come here right there, Sternny.

Like Drgnlvr said, go find an IRA website or something. I think you'd fit in better there. :lol:
Old 05-14-2005, 06:16 AM   #132
CptSternn

I hide behind nothing. My life exists online and off. Everything you have ever wanted to know about me is on my site, which you have been to a few times.

If everyone loves bush so much, then why does 51% of the country loath him? Also if the us is go great and the world loves em so much, why are so many yanks getting sent home in bodybags this week?

Slán
Old 05-14-2005, 11:04 AM   #133
Binkie

'Cept for why you come to this site specifically, which you've negated to answer on several occassions now. I've asked you. Several other members have asked you. You've failed to give any direct answer to that question.

Also, someone said everyone loves America? Really now? Who was that? I love how you try to provide the arguements by putting words in people's mouth. When you want to talk seriously about politics, come on back.
Old 05-14-2005, 02:31 PM   #134
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
Binkie - your still not answering the question. Every post you try to attack me, but never do you actually answer any questions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Potte
Oh yeah, Mr Keddle? Well you're black!!!
:lol:

And Xng, I believe the site you wanna go to is called 'anomalies unlimited'?

I'm pretty sure it'll come up if you google it. Also plenty of info on the evils of the Disney empire.

MWAH HA HA
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 06:12 AM   #135
CptSternn

Obviously you do, as in every post you defend every action the us makes. GW can do no wrong. According to you, he is the second coming of Christ himself.

You have never had a subjected view on anything. My guess ig GW cock is in your ass right now from the posts you have put on here.

Slán
Old 05-17-2005, 10:19 AM   #136
Binkie

Oooo... that's in such stark contrast to what you do; which is bash the US in literally every post. But you wanna know the funny thing? I only pull that shit with you.

Talk to Tea, T, or Mael and they'll tell you I've discussed failures and faults in the past of Bush. Why them and not you? Cause you don't discuss politics seriously. Anyone else and I have a great indepth debate where they generally concede to a point and I do as well. That's how a real discussion happens. With you though, it's more of a game than an actual discussion. And all I'm doing is playing the same one you are. So if you're tired of it, tough titties. Go cry to someone else.

:wink:
Old 05-18-2005, 03:07 AM   #137
CptSternn

I'm not the one obsessed with me. I think your just hot for my cock. I mean, you even are using my avatar! I think you want it. I'm thinking I was right when I said you need to get laid. I'll ring ye when I get to Pburg and if your lucky, maybe I might even let you be seen with me in public.
Old 05-18-2005, 09:41 AM   #138
Binkie

You like my avatar? Thanks! Two members (I wasn't one of them) helped make it. The pubic hair flying up and becoming a little Adolph stache caused me to bust a gut when I first saw it. Everyone loves this avatar too. If only you knew how may people PMed me to say, "That's the funniest shit ever!"

BTW, who said you were obsessed with yourself? :lol:

Once again you're trying to talk about yourself when it's not the topic and doesn't pertain to anything previously being discussed. Hmmm... kinda makes you a little, self-obsessed?
Old 05-19-2005, 04:50 AM   #139
CptSternn

It's nice, although I think hitler is more your style, being the righ wingnut and all.

I however now have some nice pix of ye I can use for the next photoshop project! Ye should post more! I thought if I hounded ye enough here about what I 'thought' someone would post a picture here, and it looks like they did. Back with more soon...

Slán
Old 05-19-2005, 08:28 AM   #140
Binkie

Naw... Hitler is more your style. Both of you guys like to justify the blatant murder of innocent people so much. Both of you are mentally inept in your world views on foreign policy. Both of you heavily criticise the lack of gun control. Both are deranged. Oh the list goes on and on.

I'm not the only one who thinks this way either, cause two other people made the comparison/avatar on their own.

:wink:
Old 05-23-2005, 12:57 PM   #141
CptSternn

I critisize the lack of gun control? You'll be hard pressed to find a picture of me on this site without a gun in my hand. I have a large selection of guns, and never said anyone needed gun control.

As far as justifying murder, remember, even if you count troops as victims, the IRA has only been credited with 1,300 in 30 years.

The bush administration has wiped out more than 10,000 men women and children in the past few months, and wipe out a few hundred more every month he is in office. You defending him and his cause is justifying more death than you can ever try to pin on Irish Republicans (10x more and growing daily).

Slán
Old 05-23-2005, 01:03 PM   #142
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
You'll be hard pressed to find a picture of me on this site without a gun in my hand. I have a large selection of guns, and never said anyone needed gun control.

Sounds to me like someone feels a bit insecure in the pee-pee department.

Carrying a hand gun where you have none, laddy?

Tis sad, really.
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 07:57 PM   #143
Binkie

Huh, your post in the Gothic Politics thread could have fooled me on your stance with gun control here in the states.

Also, Bush doesn't praise the deaths of innocent Iraqis like you do with unarmed women in your own backwater province. There are unintentional casualties, but it's not comparable to the IRA, who hunts down and murders specific people, then gets a pat on the back from you.
Old 05-23-2005, 08:59 PM   #144
Soul_Immortal

Quote:
Sounds to me like someone feels a bit insecure in the pee-pee department.

Carrying a hand gun where you have none, laddy?

Tis sad, really.

Perhaps the young lad is shootin' blanks?

*Soul*
Old 05-23-2005, 10:22 PM   #145
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binkie
Also, Bush doesn't praise the deaths of innocent Iraqis like you do with unarmed women in your own backwater province. There are unintentional casualties, but it's not comparable to the IRA, who hunts down and murders specific people, then gets a pat on the back from you.
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 06:03 AM   #146
CptSternn

Once again folks you bring my sexuality and my penis into the conversation. If everyone wants to see it so bad....just ask

Also, the IRA always sends out an apology plus compensates families when they are WRONGLY targeted. They even sent out a blanet apology just a few years back apologising for any and all accidental deaths.

Plus, right now since the cease fire, not one person has been killed by the pIRA.

The bush administration kills how many civilians a week, and has yet to admit to any wrong doing?

Just because they go on TV and say their sorry, but yet continue killing on a daily basis is even worse than what you accuse Irish Republicans of.

And at the end of the day, Irish Republicans only kill brit soliders and british loyalists. How many countries has bush invaded and killed men women and children?

Also check out the number of women and children ever even listed undre the pIRA death toll - you can count em on one hand - and thats the british governments count, so they are being liberal with that even.

How many women and children has your government murdered this week? Considering at the time of the Iraq invasion almost half the population was under the age of 18 and half was female, well you do the math.

Besides, in the end when I go to meet my maker I can stand proud and tell em who died and why. I can show a direct cause and effect.

The blood of the Iraqis your and your actions defending their deaths, can you justify them?

Slán
Old 05-25-2005, 09:02 AM   #147
Binkie

CaptSternn is an idiot

"We're sorry we purposely orchistrated your murder and executed it, then prevented citizens from talking with the police through death threats." That'd actually mean something if they stopped murdering people. Must be real heart-felt too when you still got Americans prentending to be Irish-born who sit here and say, "Well, the bitch was a snitch. She was a scratch and she got itched."

PIRA didn't murder anyone since the cease-fire, eh? Trevor Kell ring a bell?

Bush Administration kills people? Really? You saw Rice and Cheney over there with a gun blasting down Iraqis? Oooooh, you mean the US Army kills innocent Iraqis. Yeah, casualties of war occur. These are unintentional targets, victims of cross-fire. Happen in every war if you recall. Course we won't find you shedding fake tears over the deaths of innocent Germans when the Russians invaded. Oh wait, did you actually know that innocent people die in all wars? Do you want me to provide links and evidence of this? Were you previously unaware?

Also: these innocent Iraqis aren't hunted down like animals, shot, and buried somewhere so they'll never be found by US troops. That's a PIRA trick. Instead, Iraqi insurgents pull the ol' IRA business of shooting at soldiers from within a crowd of innocent people, killing their own fellow countrymen, and justifying the murdering of innocent people with lines that any rational human being that respects human life dismisses as "nonsense."

I also find it ironic that you're pretending to be sad about the deaths of innocent Iraqis here, as it wasn't too long ago that you were rooting for the insurgents there and justifying their cause. Didn't they set off a car bomb outside a Jr. Highschool not too long ago? Where was the military target there? Still view them as superhero freedom fighters? Oh wait, you're proud of the IRA's previous murder-list of innocent people. I should already know the answer to that one.
Old 05-25-2005, 09:09 AM   #148
Soul_Immortal

So Sternn, is your maker Catholic, Protestant, Pentencostal, Christian or Episcopalian....which? :shock:

So which is worse...killing for a cause, or killing for centuries because a bunch of screwnuts can't settle on who's god or religion is better than who's...enough of this drivel. Sternn, remember what I told you?

No one is perfect, man.

:twisted: HAVE FUN GODDAMNIT. :evil:

And I believe you were the first to bring up your penis.

*Soulfly* :P
Old 05-25-2005, 09:15 AM   #149
Panther

Location: The middle of nowhere, on the outskirts of the boonies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Immortal

*laughs like an idiot*

I couldn't help myself. . .
Will we stroll dreaming of the lost America of love
past blue automobiles in driveways, home to our silent
cottage?
-Allen Ginsberg, A Supermarket in California
Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 09:21 AM   #150
Soul_Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Immortal

*laughs like an idiot*

I couldn't help myself. . .

I get the gist... :wink:

*Soul*