Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 11-15-2006, 08:36 PM   #126
TSW|Abaddon

Last time I checked Newton, Einstein, and Copernicus didn't utilize ad hominem debate tactics and make gross generalizations. Try again.
TSW|Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 08:43 PM   #127
om3gag0th666

Newton did, but you didn't know that did you? He was outraged one day when they basically tried to refute his theory (general relativity), and he slung a massive argumentum ad personam argument at the gallery of intellectuals he was part of (he was a very mean individual).

Make less assumptions, idiot.

Things I can do:

I CAN SEW actually (I love sewing).
I can make my own pie crust, make bread, pastries, make stock, reduce stock into a glaze, can make veloute sauce, hors' dourves, etc.

Other things I can do: Write in perfect meter of any sort, balance a pen on my nose, sell loans, put down duraceramic tile, wood tile, carpet, entertain kids at birthday parties (I was a clown), work on computers, etc.

I played lacrosse for a decade, wrestled, did football. I can also fish, do a bit of gymnastics, I like photography, etc.

Seriously you have a big monkey sphere issue.

--

I pride myself in not needing a personality, I am a synthesizer, assimilator, I am not a people person. I speak to groups, tete-a-tete isn't my speciality. Ironically I hate groups of people, but they are far easier to sway.
om3gag0th666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 08:46 PM   #128
TSW|Abaddon

Quote:
Originally Posted by om3gag0th666

Make less assumptions, idiot.
You first.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:50 PM   #129
TSW|Abaddon

Judging by your name, how you started this thread, and the points you bring up you clearly joined this forum to troll. That's not very intelligent. Go away sir.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:50 PM   #130
om3gag0th666

A proverbial quip, cute. Einstein was also a real mean dude, you think these people weren't human or something? They were great men. They were hardcore, like Jesus the Lunatic.

Also, I thought you were going to stop posting about seven posts ago? Did I pique your interest?
Old 11-15-2006, 08:51 PM   #131
TSW|Abaddon

No, I just love pissing you off.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:52 PM   #132
BlackButterfly

::sigh::

You know what? You're a lonely, hopeless, elitist asshole. I'm done. It's late, and I've got to get to that job you say I can't get because I'm a goth. While I'm there, I'll let my friends know (in Spanish, no less--I'm in the midst of perfecting two languages and learning a third), that there are still people in this world who think insults, arrogance, prejudiced assumptions, and fact/vocab flexing will impress people.

Honestly, I hope you find a life in the near future... adieu.
According to an article in USA Today, children from single parent homes have much better verbal skills than children from two parent homes. However, children from two parent homes are far superior at bitterly sarcastic repertoire.

I'd love to see crowds of kids running away from a greased naked guy with Jesus hair.--
c130
BlackButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 08:53 PM   #133
TSW|Abaddon

You have also continued to post after I had said doing so would show how stupid you are. Interesting.....
Old 11-15-2006, 08:53 PM   #134
om3gag0th666

You pissed me off? News to me, I haven't been mad yet, or hateful. My hatred would make you cry worse than being perched infront of an AK47 and a 7.62 mm bullet sitting in a loaded cartridge waiting to eliminate you in a military execution.

Also, I'd have to know you, and I don't. So I can't hate you, or get mad with you, sorry. As I see you, you're some robot who tries to outwit me and loses a lot.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:54 PM   #135
om3gag0th666

Lonely? Yes, but I like it that way (weird right?). Elitist? Yes, I am leet. Hopeless? Hopeless for failure.

Where do you work anyways? A tattoo shop, or hot-topic?
Old 11-15-2006, 08:55 PM   #136
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
As I see you, you're some robot who tries to outwit me and loses a lot.
Again, a matter of oppinion.
Omega, you still haven't answered my question.
Why did you join a community when you so obviously don't want to be a part of it?

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 08:57 PM   #137
TSW|Abaddon

Good point BlackButterfly, I have to give a presentation tommorow on communication as a source of cultural change. I have to organize my notes on Sumer. But I guess I'm to stupid to do that
Old 11-15-2006, 08:57 PM   #138
om3gag0th666

I want to be part of your community. I want to be part of its destruction!
[evil laughter]Hahahahahaha.[/evil laughter]

I guess I could get used to you kids if you weren't so anal. Also call me Barcode, or Orange. Omega is stupid as hell, I don't like the Greek alphabet anyways.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:59 PM   #139
om3gag0th666

Hey Abbygail, you writing a full speech, or you just going to write down some main topics and kind of 'free style' the whole bit? I already did communications three semesters ago, it was quite fun. I basically made sure my speeches dissed all my colleagues and made them feel stupid.

It worked wonderfully.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:59 PM   #140
TSW|Abaddon

Quote:
You pissed me off? News to me, I haven't been mad yet, or hateful. My hatred would make you cry worse than being perched infront of an AK47 and a 7.62 mm bullet sitting in a loaded cartridge waiting to eliminate you in a military execution.

Also, I'd have to know you, and I don't. So I can't hate you, or get mad with you, sorry. As I see you, you're some robot who tries to outwit me and loses a lot.
Actually, that would be 7.62X39 in a loaded chamber. Idiot
Old 11-15-2006, 09:02 PM   #141
om3gag0th666

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSW|Abaddon
Actually, that would be 7.62X39 idiot
I thought you didn't like being pedantic? Did I just restrict that knowledge to make you look like a contradicting moron? Yes I just did. Good job on doing the antithesis of your decree.

I guess now you're an idiot by your logic.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:04 PM   #142
BlackButterfly

Quote:
Lonely? Yes, but I like it that way (weird right?). Elitist? Yes, I am leet. Hopeless? Hopeless for failure.

Where do you work anyways? A tattoo shop, or hot-topic?
::buzzer::

Sorry, wrong--not even close... stand-up jobs are beneath me, and I don't desire any tattoos or working with them...

I work a corporate job. ::shock!::

I'm in charge of inbound imports at a furniture retail corporation, but since I don't want you all in my business, I'll just leave it at "Oprah loves our stuff..."

...and yes, my "gothness" is accepted there, and my individuality is applauded --I just can't wear all of my kickass boots to the office...

...that being said, bye (again). I gotta wake up early to do my makeup...
According to an article in USA Today, children from single parent homes have much better verbal skills than children from two parent homes. However, children from two parent homes are far superior at bitterly sarcastic repertoire.

I'd love to see crowds of kids running away from a greased naked guy with Jesus hair.--
c130
BlackButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 09:04 PM   #143
TSW|Abaddon

Actually that's called "wit."
Old 11-15-2006, 09:06 PM   #144
TSW|Abaddon

Yeah I'm done. This robot has to get some sleep
Old 11-15-2006, 09:07 PM   #145
om3gag0th666

Good luck looking like a freak in the BACK of a furniture warehouse being the company skank.

No Abbygail, you said it was stupidity. Don't change your mind now, you're stupid.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:08 PM   #146
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSW|Abaddon
Yeah I'm done. This robot has to get some sleep
That's a good idea. There's nothing to prove here; for neither side. Why dedicate our time to a discussion of name-calling and nit-picking and statements with no evidence or objectivity?

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 09:09 PM   #147
TSW|Abaddon

Ok, one last thing. Getting caught with you pants down so to speak, the 7.62 reference, then turning that around in an attempt to make it seem like your manipulating me is a childish response. Face it, you were trying to sound smart and you failed. OK, nighty night.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:15 PM   #148
om3gag0th666

Please man...the M16A2 (the gun I assume you were using the most) fires a 5.56 x 45 mm bullet, and it's gas operated, rotating bolt. Perhaps you used the M249 SAW? You tell me champ.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:19 PM   #149
PersephoneX

hmmm...this person is tending towards being obnoxious. Some people just cant help it. IT clearly has a great desire for superiority. And a slightly delusional belief that IT is omnipotent. There is great potential for this person. But IT needs to learn its place. Jillian commands respect and for that, has my support. Pick your battles.
I cut myself to sleep
I close my eyes for a second
And curse my fragile soul
I scream to hide that I'm lonely
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

http://www.myspace.com/persephone_x
PersephoneX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 09:22 PM   #150
om3gag0th666

Dehumanizing me when you do not have an inkling of the knowledge I possess will earn you the guillotine of my sweeping wit.

Thank you and good-night, troglodyte.