Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 01-19-2009, 04:39 AM   #26
girasol

My boyfriends stupid dramatic loud behavior in public when he is drunk is extremely embarrassing. I have found that l am invited to less and less events since dating him, have lost friends because of him, and feel guilty because I know I am a bitch and horrible to him because of everything.
But what I hate most is the fact that I can't fix anything. He is approaching his goal - his studio equipment and software has recently come in the mail, he is getting a brand new imac to use it all with, he has a well paying sound related job, things with me were fine, he gets his driving license back next month... and he still goes on and on and on sometimes about how much he hates life, how he hates himself, etc. Not to mention - he almost never eats anything.
It makes me sick. I have not got a set goal in life yet, he depresses me when I am trying harder to be motivated. I can't let go because I care about him and he is too fragile at the moment. I just want something big to happen so that he can justify it and not feel as though he wasn't good enough.
girasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:54 PM   #27
Serren

I had a friend who worked as a support worker in a battered wives hostel. She left in the end cos there were some woman who genuinely wanted to get themselves and their kids out, and it was worthwhile.

Unfortunately a lot of them she said would go back every time, letting the men hurt and batter their kids, and have another baby, all after they'd been offered help, and get the kids out ect. In the end all they could do was remove the kids, and apparently some stuck their kids into social services care despite being offered help, and being offered to keep them.
Serren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:22 AM   #28
Underwater Ophelia

I'm pretty much completely miserable right now.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 10:18 PM   #29
Solumina

I've been crying for the past three hours for no reason to top it off Jake had to work tonight so I have been along for the past hour and a half (he did actually end up getting to work a little late so that he could make sure that I would be okay) and I have spent most of the time since he left talking on the phone with my mother. The general consensus is that I should really be looking into psychiatrists in the area because it seems to be time for me to get on some meds since while I have had breakdowns like this before this time there is no outside factor that I can blame it on so I pretty much have to admit what I've had a feeling was true all along, that there really is something chemically wrong with me that no therapy alone can really help.

On the plus side I seem to be all cried out so at least the tears and difficulty breathing have both stopped
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 10:24 PM   #30
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Mond
The green bitch that he flipped over, fucked in the ass, gave an STD to, and then "forgot" to call ever again.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 02:17 PM   #31
blackwater1110

Ophie, what's wrong?
blackwater1110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 02:37 PM   #32
jack_the_knife

My girlfriend and I got held up at gunpoint yesterday coming home from a bar. She is in some kind of shock state in the psych ward as a result.
jack_the_knife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 01:58 AM   #33
Mealla

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelikDemonik
It's really sad when a patient will come to hospital for help, but will refuse a simple blood draw that just might save their life because "it hurts".
Also, just as bad are the ones so deluded by their religious faith that they refuse medical treatment because, "Gosh darn-it, if GAWD doesn't want me to die, then he won't let me die even if I'm real bad sick. Gettin medicine is interferin' with the will of tha LORD!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekajo
People go to the ER for the common cold?
My thoughts exactly. They have 24 hour clinics for that sort of thing. I forget which one, but there's even a pharmacy out there....rite-aid or walgreens, CVS, one of them, that actually has a 24 hour clinic for basic stuff (cold, flu, common infections requiring antibiotic prescriptions) in-store.
Mealla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:43 AM   #34
Cicero

I just found out one of my friends from school is dead, but it was all via people's cryptic facebook status updates. Now no one is online to tell me what the fuck happened =[

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 02:00 AM   #35
jack_the_knife

A friend of mine Od-ed on coke and wound up in hospital. She's currently at a rehabilitation and detox clinic.
jack_the_knife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 02:40 AM   #36
Alarica

My 14yr old cousin is self harming, having sex and took an overdose a few weeks ago. Her mum's worried and on the phone to me constantly, yet thrilled shes pregnant with baby number 6. My cousin, is the only 1 of all the kids in that family without a dad, because the wanker disowned her when she was 10, yet still sees her older brother (they have the same dad) and buys him cards and presents when appropriate. The poor girl is so unhappy, and she has so much going for her.

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 06:11 PM   #37
mindless1

My life is slowly falling apart. Not old news. I know not what the hell I am doing and I am more upset with myself than anyone. I am so fucking lazy.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:10 PM   #38
Underwater Ophelia

My dad is moving away from the picturesque farm where I grew up.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote