Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 10-08-2009, 03:09 AM   #126
creature6

their should be some fucking regulation and laws about naming kids .
You can't fucking name your kid whatever the fuck go trough your head at the time.
You have to think that one day they go to school and some get fucking bullied for the name you given them.
Old 10-09-2009, 12:40 PM   #127
Pineapple_Juice

This is why I love my parents for being normal and unhippie-ish.

I have one of the plainest most boring normal names the world has ever know and I am soooo glad.
Old 10-09-2009, 02:21 PM   #128
korinna5555

My goddaughter's name is Phoenix Trinity, which I think is pretty.

I personally have a thing for Irish names. Dierdre or Niamh for a girl, Faolan or Ciaran for a boy. IF I have kids :P

I love having a different/unconventional name. I've never met another female Keegan, because my name is technically a male name. I've only met a handful of male Keegans. I've never been bullied by other kids, but I've had two teachers not believe that I was who I said I was, because I was a girl.
Old 10-09-2009, 02:31 PM   #129
honeythorn

Ok I'm starting to get fucking ratty. My brother's kid Angel who I mentioned earlier WILL NOT LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. I walk in the door from work , my brother's girlfriend is there with the demon spawn ( they come round to get out of the way as he is decorating the house right now ) . The hideous brat makes a fucking beeline for me and starts trying to stand on my boots and touch my legs. GET IT THE HELL OFF ME!.

My mother and my brother's girlfriend find this to be absolutely hilarious and sweet. I am not fucking amused. It's sticky, noisy, and will not go away. It stares at me and babbles and annoys the dog ( which in turn annoys me as I love that dog to bits ) . WHY, Why does it do this? How can I make it go away? I have to basically leave the room and stay upstairs until they go home. I seriously fucking detest children . Anyone need a spare uterus? I have one free to a good home!
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 03:51 PM   #130
vindicatedxjin

honeythorn you sadden me.

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 02:27 AM   #131
honeythorn

Why? I don't like them, end of story. Much in the way many pople dislike rats and do not want rats crawling all over them .
Old 10-10-2009, 03:25 AM   #132
Pineapple_Juice

Much like Jin hates black people!

Honeythorn, that is unfortunate.
I think the most you can do is shut the dog and yourself up in the room until it goes away.
Old 10-10-2009, 06:38 AM   #133
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
I've been told that as a young child I was very well behaved. My mother even took me into college lecture halls and I sat quietly, even appearing to pay attention to the nursing curriculum being taught. Though I can tell you now I understood very little of whatever the heck they were talking about, I wasn't even in Kindergarten yet.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:10 AM   #134
girasol

I like kids because I have two younger brothers. I was never interested in anyone younger or the same as myself before. Difficult kids are fine because usually it is pretty easy to reason with them. They are just cute and easy to convince.
I don't particularly want one because I'm nowhere near what I want to be etc etc. but I find it boring and pathetic when people sprout up in a conversation whn it comes up 'I hate kids'... You were one. There are always going to be kids. If you don't like chocolate... Don't eat it. If you don't like kids - don't have one, don't look after one and don't apply for a job that involves them.

If you think they are disgusting, ugly, etc. I guess it is much better than you loving them or finding them weirdly attractive.

I am not clucky, so I won't bother going into names.
girasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 02:22 AM   #135
Joker_in_the_Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn View Post
Ok I'm starting to get fucking ratty. My brother's kid Angel who I mentioned earlier WILL NOT LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. I walk in the door from work , my brother's girlfriend is there with the demon spawn ( they come round to get out of the way as he is decorating the house right now ) . The hideous brat makes a fucking beeline for me and starts trying to stand on my boots and touch my legs. GET IT THE HELL OFF ME!.

My mother and my brother's girlfriend find this to be absolutely hilarious and sweet. I am not fucking amused. It's sticky, noisy, and will not go away. It stares at me and babbles and annoys the dog ( which in turn annoys me as I love that dog to bits ) . WHY, Why does it do this? How can I make it go away? I have to basically leave the room and stay upstairs until they go home. I seriously fucking detest children . Anyone need a spare uterus? I have one free to a good home!
I work at Target, as a cashier, near the toy section. I AM WITH YOU ALL THE FUCKING WAY CLAIRE (Ps, I''ll be facebooking you in the near future, I used to have you on there, ages ago).

Seriously, if you do not posses the ability to make complex cognitive thoughts, or the ability to form a coherent sentence and say it at a REASONABLE FUCKING VOLUME, I have no interest in talking to you. I don't care if you're five or twenty five.
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 10:25 AM   #136
honeythorn

I couldn't do your job I really couldn't. I'd not last half a day before dropkicing some little bastard through the window .

Quote:
I find it boring and pathetic when people sprout up in a conversation whn it comes up 'I hate kids'... You were one
What on earth does that have to do with it? This automatically means I should like children? I don't think so. I have no doubt my very existance pissed someone off in the extreme when I was a child, but now I am no longer 3 years old and I still detest them just as much, if not more than when I was a child myself.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:38 AM   #137
Saya

A friend of mine had a baby last week, she's really quiet but she gets the cutest little hiccups. I want to kidnap her.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:16 AM   #138
Still Jack

Right, now I'm really pissed off. Why the fuck am I not allowed on site with my dad, when he stops off because he's forgotten his laptop. But the skankmobile secretary who's had 7 (!) kids already, gets to bring her newly shat out reptilian turd on site to thrust in everybody's face while their working.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:20 AM   #139
honeythorn

Next time it looks like she's going to do that, take your shades off, make faces, drool a lot and shit/piss yourself....... actually on second thoughts just get stupendously drunk so that all of the above effects occur, then get your dad to carry you in and plonk you on people's laps to look after while he goes to get the laptop. Just to make a point you know ; )
Old 10-13-2009, 11:23 AM   #140
AsylumVoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
I know a girl who named her kid Ocean Tiger Lily.
That is so unbelievably awesome. I got a wierd name (Tanith). I was named after a character in The Devil Rides Out it was my mum's favourite film. However, becase of this, loads of people think I have a pretend name to sound more "G0ffick". It's like, mate! my mum just likes horror films too much!

There was a kid that got named "Yeah! Detroit", poor kid.
AsylumVoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 04:42 PM   #141
Alan

Quote:
It's sticky, noisy, and will not go away. It stares at me and babbles and annoys the dog ( which in turn annoys me as I love that dog to bits ) . WHY, Why does it do this? How can I make it go away?
IT is a fucking human being.
IT does not have a mucous membrane to be sticky.
IT tries to play as children ought to and you won't let him.
IT annoys your dog and you'd rather bitch about it than teach IT how to play with a dog because you'd rather IT not exist at all.

You're not a fucking piece of heaven either, so shut the fuck up.
You're probably stickier in a worse way between your fat flabs than him
Oh, you don't want me to shut the fuck up? You're free to bitch about it? Then I have the same right to bitch about you and your whining about getting IT to shut up. At least I'm not bitching because a fucking kid is being a kid.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:09 PM   #142
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:

Please, prevent any accidents from happening... get your fucking tubes tied.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:14 PM   #143
Alan

No accident would happen anyway. Who'd fuck her?
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:18 PM   #144
Beneath the Shadows

Here's to hoping. *raises beer*

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 01:23 AM   #145
Still Jack

Quote:
Next time it looks like she's going to do that, take your shades off, make faces, drool a lot and shit/piss yourself....... actually on second thoughts just get stupendously drunk so that all of the above effects occur, then get your dad to carry you in and plonk you on people's laps to look after while he goes to get the laptop. Just to make a point you know ; )
I actually laughed quite a lot.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:51 AM   #146
honeythorn

Alan, I don't give a shit if it's a human being or a twelve legged gazelle, I don't like it and avoid it wherever possible.

Beneath the shadows - had you bothered to read one of my first posts in here, you would have seen that I said I would LOVE to get my tubes tied/ uterus removed but the NHS does not provide such an operation for women who have not already had a child. I cannot afford to do this privately which is why the NHS annoys me so much in that respect. I know my own mind and wants, and I definitely do not want a child as you may have noticed.

If such a thing existed I would happily sign a document detailing that I would be refused NHS fertility treatment shoud I be insane/stupid enough to change my mind in later life. Sadly such a document does not, to my knowledge exist and the NHS are not likely to be changing their minds anytime soon, therefore I have to use conventional methods of birth control.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:00 AM   #147
creature6

Once upon a time you were what you now hate.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:01 AM   #148
honeythorn

And why exactly does this mean I have to like them?
Old 10-14-2009, 11:06 AM   #149
creature6

i'm not saying you should.
I'm only saying that you were what you now despise.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:18 AM   #150
honeythorn

I was fully aware of that thankyou.