Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 07-26-2008, 07:22 AM   #26
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
One of the coolest members, JCC, is quite young. He's not 12, but you get my point.
And there actually is not Way more about goth, you know?
It's just that: music and campy clothing.
The only trick is to know what music (you know, Bauhaus and The Cure rather than Nightwish and such; the standard lecture)
I came here when I was 12. But I was a dick.

You remind me of me. Flaunting your age in the face of everyone so that they will comment on how wonderful you are for someone of diminutive years. You might be fine, though your 'I'm Goth because I like black' speech doesn't instil confidence, but you need to separate yourself from your age.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 07:53 AM   #27
MitsyMayhem

Oh wow JCC. You're barely older than my little brother. 13 or 14, I'm guessing? You seem so much older. Major kudos.
MitsyMayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 02:35 AM   #28
bloomerbrigade

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitsyMayhem
Oh wow JCC. You're barely older than my little brother. 13 or 14, I'm guessing? You seem so much older. Major kudos.
Same here, mate.
bloomerbrigade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 10:59 AM   #29
crossbonesandfire

Thank you everyone. I love the fact that when you are goth you can be who you want to be. I will continue to look around here and be open minded. I am SO thankful to e excepted, no matter what I'm like.
crossbonesandfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 11:05 AM   #30
Methadrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossbonesandfire
Thank you everyone. I love the fact that when you are goth you can be who you want to be. I will continue to look around here and be open minded. I am SO thankful to e excepted, no matter what I'm like.
Damn! I'm not goth. Do I have to be an emo now? Crap. Oh well, those goffs sure are lucky. (you fucking moron...)

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Methadrine is offline   Reply With Quote