Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 02-13-2008, 12:03 PM   #1
Tha Duckman

What an introduction thread should look like...

Hello, I am a perfectly normal, non-cliched member of society that does feel the need to "Rebel" by being "Weird". I like listening to music that isn't terribly over-rated and full of wailing retards that sound like they got their penis / fanny flaps stuck in a chest of drawers. Whilst I may enjoy my stay here, I realize that this is, in fact, the Internet, and as such does not matter as much as reality does. I own a dog and his name is Mike / Dave / Kevin / Joe.

I will also show Tha Duckman my breasts.
Tha Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 12:18 PM   #2
tickingstitch

Duckman you can not make out with my dog. That is the line that can not be crossed

Aim: K143rsjrp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane
Oh shit!!!*tries to run away, but trips, he breaks his neck on a stool*No I know how Hilary Swank feels like.
tickingstitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 12:21 PM   #3
Tha Duckman

But his / her shapely form haunts my wet dreams so .
Old 02-13-2008, 12:24 PM   #4
StoneCold

Hello, I am a perfectly normal, non-cliched member of society that does feel the need to "Rebel" by being "Weird". I like listening to music that isn't terribly over-rated and full of wailing retards that sound like they got their penis / fanny flaps stuck in a chest of drawers. Whilst I may enjoy my stay here, I realize that this is, in fact, the Internet, and as such does not matter as much as reality does. I own a dog and his name is Pussy.
I hope one day to see world peace and an end to hunger.
StoneCold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 12:26 PM   #5
Tha Duckman

Nice ad lib, I like it. You are functional.
Old 02-13-2008, 12:28 PM   #6
StoneCold

Functional?

Possibly.
StoneCold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 03:59 PM   #7
Tha Duckman

Ans awesome breasticles they is, too!
Old 02-15-2008, 04:02 PM   #8
Tha Duckman

Wanna do some more swaps tomorrows !?
Old 03-06-2008, 02:14 AM   #9
Jaye Jang

Hello, I am a perfectly abnormal, over-cliched member of society that does feel the need to "Rebel" by not being "Weird". I like listening to music that isn't terribly over-syncopated and full of wailing retards that sound like they got their tongues caught in an up elevator. While I may enjoy my stay here, I realize that this is, in fact, the Int --or not, and as such does not matter as much as reality does. I own a cat who eats dogs especially if their name is Mike / Dave / Kevin / Joe. His name is Wolverine, or Fang for short.

I would also show Tha Duckman my breasts, but I would have to retrieve them from the path lab first.