Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 11-15-2006, 09:25 PM   #151
PersephoneX

you dehumanize yourself, my dear.
I cut myself to sleep
I close my eyes for a second
And curse my fragile soul
I scream to hide that I'm lonely
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

http://www.myspace.com/persephone_x
PersephoneX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 09:34 PM   #152
om3gag0th666

You're probably right. Emotions like anger, fear, or hatred are useless to me.
om3gag0th666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 09:38 PM   #153
PersephoneX

ha ha...now you're learning...
I cut myself to sleep
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

Old 11-15-2006, 09:41 PM   #154
insertwittyname

Sir Boogerhead, I have returned, and how come you don't have a better job then what you are doing now when you seem so omnipotent in your posts? And, BIGOT is my word of the day for you. Now I must somehow find out the translation for "booger" in Latin to make a wonderful smart sounding name for so you can be proud of me. ^.^ And for one, HOT TOPIC IS A PLACE OF POOR QUALITY AND LITTLE IMAGINATION. Also, most goths if not all, do not shop there. The emo kids do that want to be dark and popular who show off their cuts. I want you to find out the definition of emo, then look at the AVERAGE goth, not your made up little fantasy goth. Where the hell you getting this bullshit? Goths are not all like that. You are stereotyping. Majorly. Stupid bigotbooger.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:56 PM   #155
om3gag0th666

Goths/Emo are equivalent, just one cries more. You guess which.
Old 11-15-2006, 10:01 PM   #156
PersephoneX

i hate emo's...
I cut myself to sleep
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

Old 11-15-2006, 10:05 PM   #157
om3gag0th666

I hate people who ascribe to a clique. If you're truly individuals, then behave as such.
Old 11-15-2006, 11:42 PM   #158
Corpsey

Dude, I have to say one thing: Your intelligence does not equal your knowledge make you smarter or greater than us. You ask us all those questions. Almost nobody would be able to answer them all. I could ask you things about New Zealand, what are the names of certian trees, what NZ bird is the rarest of it's type in the world..... but all that sort of knowledge is trivial. It doesn't make me better than you. Yeah, you have some intelligence but there will always be someone there to be smarter than you. You want to learn from the smartest man in the world ever? Read Ecclesiasties. King Solomon went batty from a wisdom overload. But when it boils down to it at the end of the day, your intelligence does not make you any bit more superior to us, we all know things that you would never know and vice-versa.

Oh, we are all individuals but we are all party of some sort of community and thus will always have similarities as such.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 01:06 AM   #159
c130

Here's something quite interesting. Since he registered, he's spent first a solid block of 3 hours here, then a 3 hour break (guess a University Challenge spree came on TV), then a solid block of 7 hours straight winding us up here.
Old 11-16-2006, 02:52 AM   #160
om3gag0th666

Here is something more interesting: you're an idiot.

@Corpsething:

I already said my esoteric questions were pointless, but I was trying to prove a point you just didn't get. Try reading dear.
Old 11-16-2006, 03:31 AM   #161
c130

Why thank you.
Old 11-16-2006, 03:53 AM   #162
om3gag0th666

Also if you're so curious why I was on for so long was because I was writing and reading for my class, and in the midst of it I was slinging quips and rebukes.

Also, I have horrible sleep problems, I suffer from mania occasionaly.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:32 AM   #163
c130

Mania? Who could've guessed?
Old 11-16-2006, 06:05 AM   #164
Draconysius

Please, guys, as roserougesang said, this guy has a HUGE fucking ego. There's no way you're going to leave this conversation with him saying "I'm sorry", ok? I got real tempted last night to snap back at him, but I resisted because I knew it wouldn't get me anywhere. So, please, just ignore him. He feeds off placing people lower than him.
Draconysius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 11:43 AM   #165
om3gag0th666

Draconysius, why don't you just stop talking about things you don't know about? I have no ego, I just know the facts of life, people who sit here and try to psychoanalyze people without ever being in a room with them need to get their head examined, or euthanized. I prefer the latter.
Old 11-16-2006, 12:30 PM   #166
c130

Quote:
Originally Posted by om3gag0th666
people who sit here and try to psychoanalyze people without ever being in a room with them need to get their head examined, or euthanized. I prefer the latter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by om3gag0th666
your projection defense mechanism is textbook.
Hypocrite.
Old 11-16-2006, 12:49 PM   #167
om3gag0th666

I should be euthanized, but at least I actually am trained to some extent in psychoanalysis, where as she is completely unfamiliar with the names: P.B. Skinner, Wilhelm Wundt, and Anna Freud, etc.
Old 11-16-2006, 12:58 PM   #168
Corpsey

Yes, I did read what you said but felt I needed to put some emphasis into the whole "knowing more than someone else means I'm superior to them" thing, but from a side of reason, seeing as someone who may have such intelligence should also have the virtue of reason. Also, have you read "Ecclesiasties"?

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Old 11-16-2006, 01:37 PM   #169
om3gag0th666

Never read it, did you read: "The Prince"?
Old 11-16-2006, 01:49 PM   #170
Corpsey

Nope, what is it about?

Old 11-16-2006, 01:57 PM   #171
om3gag0th666

Machiavelli's book on how to rule, he is considered the first political science, he came out of the Renaissance. His name is NOW synonymous with under-handedness, or cleverness, ex. "Charlie is Machiavellian."
Old 11-16-2006, 02:06 PM   #172
Corpsey

Ah, of course. I have heard a little bit about Machiavellism and Machiavelli, but I have never read a book on it. I shall indeed has to find "The Prince" at the library. I dislike politics but one must understand it as best as possible.

Old 11-16-2006, 02:09 PM   #173
om3gag0th666

Well it's interesting because it's about political science, it's also kind of satirical if I remember correctly. If you like interesting stuff to read, that would be one of them, it's a VERY quick read. Machiavelli is a genius though, he had very practical ways of looking at ruling and controlling the masses.

IIRC he believed it was necessary to fake being religious to gain the support of the religious. Sound familiar anyone?
Old 11-16-2006, 02:28 PM   #174
Corpsey

Satirical? I certainly have to agree with you on Machiavelli being a genius, from the little I know about him. Also, if you like political satire, have you heard of Jonathan Swift? His "A modest proposal" is certainly worth reading, if you enjoy such things.

What I find funny about that last stanza of yours, is that Jesus warned us not to get involved in politics, yet most politicians try to cozy up to religions or vice-versa.

Old 11-16-2006, 04:27 PM   #175
insertwittyname

AP Euro is fun. I now feel better about myself that I know something others don't. The Prince is how one must go about court, which one was it...it was either how a king must rule or about stupid courtiers and how they must be witty and charming and blah. And Sir Boogerhead is on!