Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 02-01-2007, 07:49 PM   #1
ArtificialOne

Angry Noisy neighbours..

Great..... my to young upstairs neighbour seems to be playing video games with a person who got evicted last week... yay for me!!!!

“More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing, than by believing too much”
P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
http://www.myspace.com/lifeasartificial
ArtificialOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 08:33 PM   #2
Johnny Gnar Gnar

My upstairs neighbor now has her ex-husband living with her. Alone, she was the noisiest person I have ever had the misfortune to live under, but with this other guy, it is driving me slowly insane. Last night they were blaring music until two or three in the morning. I finally got to sleep at around three thirty. Tonight I was in bed at seven, because I really feel like crap, I'm sick as a dog, and wanted to get some sleep, and was awoke yet again. But that rant gets its own thread.
Johnny Gnar Gnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 07:52 AM   #3
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
My next door neighbor gets drunk and starts cursing at his kids and dogs at the top of his lungs, and in the evenings, he whistles for his younger boy to come home from wherever like a dog. He is the LOUDEST guy in the neighborhood. It makes it tough to curl up with a good book and read without his oafish distractions.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 09:23 AM   #4
DarkHeartedDemoness

My next door neighbors like having bonfires. Nevermind that it's 15 below here, let's have a loud party right outside someone's window until 5am!

Argh.

And the upstairs people have 3 dachshunds. Yippy little shits.
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
DarkHeartedDemoness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 09:28 AM   #5
Salmiakki

My next door neigbour is a chicken processing factory. There used to be a constant 'vrrrrrr' in the background and lorries coming in night after night, but it burnt down a while back. Then over harvest the farmers always insisted on working on the fields next to my house far into the night in case it rained the next day. Now, finally, I can get some sleep.
Salmiakki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 09:33 AM   #6
Cyntrox

Yay, I have no noisy neighbours! However, we're getting new neighbours soon, I don't know what they'll be like..
Old 02-02-2007, 10:06 AM   #7
killer_asian_Dax

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
My next door neighbor gets drunk and starts cursing at his kids and dogs at the top of his lungs, and in the evenings, he whistles for his younger boy to come home from wherever like a dog. He is the LOUDEST guy in the neighborhood. It makes it tough to curl up with a good book and read without his oafish distractions.
I actually have the same exact problem except it's a woman doing all the drinking, yelling and cursing. Worst part about it is that the front of this woman's apartment is facing the outer wall of my bedroom. Add in 2 large windows one of which has a hole in it courtesy of her 2 of 3 brats and you've got a fun-filled night. (Without the fun.)

My crappy Myspace
killer_asian_Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 10:28 AM   #8
Minyaliel

I've got the problem too - but I don't dare complain because my record isn't entirely clear, either... you can't be a quiet neighbour and be an opera singer. It just doesn't work out. So we have this unwritten agreement that I won't come up and complain unless I've got something really important going on the day after, and they'll cope with my howl... eh, singing.
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Minyaliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:34 AM   #9
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
My Neighbor's son who lives across the street to the right facing outward from my house pretty much shakes up the whole neigborhood. He pretty much puts the bass in his car which has had it's sound system heavily modified so the whole neighborhood has to feel hip hop. It hurts my ears even when I am inside and he plays it only at night.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:40 AM   #10
Johnny Gnar Gnar

That is what really gets me about my upstairs neighbors. The bass is so far overkill. I can't hear any words, if I could it would maybe be tolerable. But, the bass being so loud it vibrates my skull, that gets on my nerves. One of these days....
Old 02-02-2007, 07:55 PM   #11
Johnny Gnar Gnar

So it begins again, another night, same shit. Wee-friggin-hawww.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:58 PM   #12
cymru

*hugs you*
Poor Gnar Gnar
cymru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 08:15 PM   #13
LaBelleDameSansMerci

My living space isn't terribly noisy, but there are people who come in and giggle and gossip and whine loudly in the halls at 1 or 2... not that I'm ever asleep at 1 or 2, but it still annoys me. It probably annoys anyone who is trying to sleep...
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

LaBelleDameSansMerci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 10:25 PM   #14
MotherofMercies

I live in a cul-de-sac and there's a park at the back of my house. One night some idiots on the main road decided to have a party right out in front of my bedroom window. The car had subs in the back, and all I heard was BOOM! Until three in the morn, that's when I decided to bring in the cops.
MotherofMercies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 07:34 AM   #15
MollyMac

My neighbors have a Yorkshite Terrier that they let outside at 5:15 every morning. 'nuff said.
Old 02-03-2007, 09:35 AM   #16
LaKeesha

From LaKeesha:

http://www.geocities.com/axplyr/Maxine.jpg
LaKeesha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 10:28 AM   #17
BlackDahlia

Ahahahaa! XD
BlackDahlia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 10:53 AM   #18
Nicola

I am not alone in my suffering!

My neighbor plays thumping music day and night!

I work a third shift job so I sleep during the day. The wench starts up at nine am!

It's so loud that my walls rattle,plus she starts up again at eight at night. Me and my brothers have repeatedly asked her to stop or at least play her music at a reasonable time of day. It escalated to profanity on both sides.I finally had to call the police and rent office. Apparently I wasn't the only one complaining.My other neighbors had made calls as well and she stopped.
Nicola is offline   Reply With Quote