Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Shill

Shill Post your website announcements here. Anything that is blatantly SPAM (nigerian schemes, make money fast, etc) will be deleted. Actually, we'd probably keep the nigerian schemes around to make fun of it.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:08 PM   #1
pothead

Jesus is the way.

I am writing to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ the only begotten son of God, and to tell you about the prayer of salvation. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believes in him should not perish but have ever lasting life. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. You are saved by grace through faith not by works. Jesus was the la...mb of God, he died on the cross for you.

Now Jesus had to die for your sin because God says in his word that without the shedding of blood there is no remission for sin, which means there is no forgiveness for sin without the shedding of blood. Jesus was born of a virgin, and lived a sinless life, and did many mighty miracles. He healed many people, and done many good works. Sin is what separates us from God, it is lying, stealing, murdering, anything that breaks the law of God. Jesus died for your sin so that if you believe in him you won't have to go to hell when you die, but will have eternal life in heaven.

Now Jesus died, and was buried in a tomb, but was rose from the dead by God the father on the third day. After being rose from the dead Jesus walked the earth, and preached for 40 days, then he ascended up into heaven to sit on the right hand of God the father. Now That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Now please everyone who want to go to heaven pray with me by using your mouth and speaking pray this with me. Please Pray ( dear Jesus I believe that you died on the Cross from my sins, I acknowledge that I am a sinner, and I know I can't save myself. I ask you to come into my heart, and save me, and forgive me of my sins. I confess that Jesus Christ is the Lord, I repent of my sin. I accept you as my Lord, and savior I call upon your name Lord Jesus amen) Remember Jesus loves you!!

Now if you prayed this prayer, said it out aloud, and believed in Jesus. you are saved, which means you going to heaven.

Also remember Jesus's commandment which is Gods new law, which is love thy neighbor as thyself, and love God with all thy heart, love everybody. Love is what God requires. Also salvation is permanent you can't ever loose it ever not even if you sin, or because of sin. Also it doesn't matter how bad, or good you are, you can't get into heaven by being a good person, or by trying to be good, for the bible which is Gods word gave to men to write, says that all have sinned, and that there is none good, but God.

So will you pray the prayer of salvation???????????? and accept Jesus as your savior, and Lord???
pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:10 PM   #2
pothead

I am writing to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ the only begotten son of God, and to tell you about the prayer of salvation. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believes in him should not perish but have ever lasting life. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. You are saved by grace through faith not by works. Jesus was the lamb of God, he died on the cross for you.

Now Jesus had to die for your sin because God says in his word that without the shedding of blood there is no remission for sin, which means there is no forgiveness for sin without the shedding of blood. Jesus was born of a virgin, and lived a sinless life, and did many mighty miracles. He healed many people, and done many good works. Sin is what separates us from God, it is lying, stealing, murdering, anything that breaks the law of God. Jesus died for your sin so that if you believe in him you won't have to go to hell when you die, but will have eternal life in heaven.

Now Jesus died, and was buried in a tomb, but was rose from the dead by God the father on the third day. After being rose from the dead Jesus walked the earth, and preached for 40 days, then he ascended up into heaven to sit on the right hand of God the father. Now That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Now please everyone who want to go to heaven pray with me by using your mouth and speaking pray this with me. Please Pray ( dear Jesus I believe that you died on the Cross from my sins, I acknowledge that I am a sinner, and I know I can't save myself. I ask you to come into my heart, and save me, and forgive me of my sins. I confess that Jesus Christ is the Lord, I repent of my sin. I accept you as my Lord, and savior I call upon your name Lord Jesus amen) Remember Jesus loves you!!

Now if you prayed this prayer, said it out aloud, and believed in Jesus. you are saved, which means you going to heaven.

Also remember Jesus's commandment which is Gods new law, which is love thy neighbor as thyself, and love God with all thy heart, love everybody. Love is what God requires. Also salvation is permanent you can't ever loose it ever not even if you sin, or because of sin. Also it doesn't matter how bad, or good you are, you can't get into heaven by being a good person, or by trying to be good, for the bible which is Gods word gave to men to write, says that all have sinned, and that there is none good, but God.

So will you pray the prayer of salvation???????????? and accept Jesus as your savior, and Lord???
Old 10-11-2011, 08:13 PM   #3
Sinjob

Me and Jesus skimped you.
Sinjob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:15 PM   #4
AshleyO

Jesus?!

SON OF A BIIIIIITCH!!!!

(╯‵_′)╯彡┻━┻

"God always picks the strangest things to get angry about. Get an abortion or gay married and he'll aim a tornado right at you.

Rip off a million poor people and Wall street has no problems. " -Rebecca B
AshleyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:18 PM   #5
Sinjob

"JESUS IS HERE HIDE THE POT!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulBuNE72Cfk
Old 10-12-2011, 08:59 AM   #6
pothead

Jesus loves you
Old 10-12-2011, 09:51 AM   #7
MissCheyenne

Fuck Jesus. Fuck him right in the ass. I'm writing a song with my brother entitled 'Jesus was a rent boy'. How'd you like them apples?

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:56 AM   #8
ape descendant

Jesus IS the way, for his burritos are awesome, for his is the kingdom of salsa.

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:40 PM   #9
Gothic.net

Ok, seriously pothead, one or two evangelizing posts wasn't too bad, but this really isn't the place for you to shill for Jesus constantly. If you would like to keep it to one or two threads, most likely it really wouldn't be a huge problem, but this is getting into the zone of being selfish and overbearing. Please take it down a notch or two.
Old 10-13-2011, 01:52 PM   #10
MissCheyenne

Is that......is that you Gothic.net?!?! OH SWEET JEBUS. THE LORD HAS RISEN. GLORY TO THE LORD!!! Or something /shrug.

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 08:13 PM   #11
Jonathan

Gothic.net, whoever you are I just want you to know I find this wallpaper to be lovely.
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 06:23 PM   #12
darkside23

your barking in the wrong neighborhood man...shut up

gothic social network
darkside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:02 PM   #13
pothead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothic.net View Post
Ok, seriously pothead, one or two evangelizing posts wasn't too bad, but this really isn't the place for you to shill for Jesus constantly. If you would like to keep it to one or two threads, most likely it really wouldn't be a huge problem, but this is getting into the zone of being selfish and overbearing. Please take it down a notch or two.
ok
I will, try to anyways
Old 01-02-2012, 02:19 PM   #14
CyanideandRaspberryTea

@Ape Descendant: You are officially a legend in my eyes.
CyanideandRaspberryTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 02:20 PM   #15
CyanideandRaspberryTea

And pothead...it's polevaulting over the line of too much...
CyanideandRaspberryTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 01:14 PM   #16
Foster

Cool story, bro. Needs more dragons.
^^No, not really. I'm not going to sink that low.

Anime is the way, my friend.
Anime!
Foster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 11:37 AM   #17
HAC

Jesus is an alien from outer space. And his body is like that in the movie Avatar, it's just some doll, that's why he can't die even if you melt it to goo.
HAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:28 PM   #18
Sinjob

You've said too much.

Off to the gulags.
Old 02-22-2012, 01:49 AM   #19
Black Magic Witch

He made devils so He is roots of all evils. And He is not omnipotent.
Black Magic Witch is offline   Reply With Quote