Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 03-22-2009, 08:06 PM   #1
reinanoctis

Doing it for the first time

read_ministry is Available
Me:
hey there
dread_ministry :
hey, what's up?
Me:
a lot on my mind
dread_ministry:
Anything you want to talk about?
Me:
sure
alright
Everything's all good and well, and what i'm gonna talk about is also all good and well. I decided to try and lose my virginity today with a coworker
...well I've never been the type to just go out and have sex with everyone. That's not me. I have minimal experience. I've gone down on my ex, and i've been eaten out. But I've never had anal penetration. I don't really consider myself a virgin, except anally and vaginally
Well...my coworker, his name is Jeff, have been hitting it off since I've gotten to work. It's lust, though, not love. I understood that b4 we did anything.
He is a fine looking colombian man. Well...I met up with him today and we were gonna do it. Skip to the important stuff, I had a bad feeling about it.
But I decided to anyways. We met up and tried to do it...and no, I didn't tell him, which I regret now cause I probably should've. He freaked out after trying to go in two times...And then I kind of blurted it out..and you can guess the rest...movie moment. He's not angry with me. Actually, he's still my friend. And I don't feel like i've lost anything. Cause as I said, my mother and I both have attributed a huge value to virginity since b4 I can remem and I wanted to be free of those restraints. I thought about it b4 I did it.
dread_sinister :
So you're still a virgin?
Me:
What I didn't anticipate...was it hurting so much. Lol. Well we didn't do it, but I found out that he is a really deep thinker, into psychology and shit. We're staying friends.
dread_ministry :
He didn't know you were a virgin before hand but you told him right before you guys did anything that you just wanted to lose your virginity?
Me:
no...I told him after he tried twice to penetrate and then blood came out and he freaked out.
no i didn't say it like that. It was after. He doesn't want to be my first. I understand where he's coming from . I don't feel bad about it. The experience. Wish i'd gone about it differently. But as far as the wall being somewhat broken...no
and yes we used condoms
no spill
dread_ministry :
Thats kind of him
Why doesn't he want to be your first though?
Me:
yeah. But some guys are like that. Which I prefer, I guess. I have a lot of respect for him now. He doesn't want the
whats the world
baggage?
yeah that's it
like...
dread_ministry :
OH ok
I get it.
Me:
he likes girls with experience. doesn't want me to get all clingy.
dread_ministry :
He doesn't want you to form that unhealthy attachment with him
Me:
yeah
he said even if i told him it would have been a "no".
dread_ministry :

I guess you'll just have to wait to get a boyfriend
Me:
i think this day was portended a little. i heard a lot earlier. But decided to do it anyway. But it's a learning experience.
yeah...i'm not trying to change his mind
question...i guess my first time is gonna heard...wel my 2nd lol
but does it EVENTUALLY feel good ion any way?
dread_ministry :
Yeah
After the first or second time, you get used to it and it feels great
IDK about anal though, never done it.
Me:
not sure if i want that either
dread_ministry :
lol, Im happy with vaginal sex

Alright. This is a conversation I had with my friend today after I decided my hand at having vaginal sex for the first time. As you can see, it didn't go quite as planned. I thought I would come out, having had sex for the first time, but I came out feeling just as inexperienced as I did going in. I undertsand his reasons for not wanting to have sex with me, but I really feel like I don't want to wait, and feel that if I am a first timer with any man they are going to reject me because they're going to feel like i'm going to get clingy to them or something. I feel alone, but do not think that sex is the answer, but that it's going to be the deciding factor in order for me to get a boyfriend(Which is the first step in any relationship). I was wondering if you could share...Perhaps ways I or you have gotten through this hurdle.
reinanoctis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:02 PM   #2
Pyre

First of all, how old are you?

Secondly, any guy who likes you enough to date you shouldn't care that you're a virgin and should work with you to overcome it (if that's how you want to put it). However, sex is not the reason to get into a relationship, and I hope you do not think that. For your first time you may not appreciate it as much if you don't really care about the person you're committing to it with, especially as a female. I personally find that sex is dreadfully overrated, but maybe because every time feels like my first time which is the least amount of fun you can have while doing it.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:12 PM   #3
Starmoonshine

Yeah um you really need to think about what your first time will be like because that didn't sound too good and that kind of thing stays with you for life. I totally regret my first time. In fact given the chance I would kill the guy I lost my virginity to so I can pretend it never happened and do it again with someone more deserving. You only get one shot though. LOL
Starmoonshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:50 PM   #4
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
First of all, how old are you?
Yeah I'm wondering that myself, I've never heard anyone call sexual intercourse "vaginal sex".

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:56 PM   #5
Solumina

um...I have, there are lots of forms of sexual intercourse, vaginal sex is just the most common form.

*edit* then again I study human sexuality so I may not exactly be the norm
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:04 AM   #6
Man In Room 5

This is your 1st and only post? You joined Gnet just to tell us this? I really hope joining an internet forum and spilling your first sexual experience to total strangers isn't the only option you had for discussing this issue. I find that hard to believe and suspect this is merely a cry for attention.

Lastly, I'm not a woman so I can't say that my advice is best, but I've always felt women should just pop their own cherry. Seriously. It hurts, it's messy and it's scary so why not do it with the only person you can trust and can't embarrass yourself with and won't come to despise you after the fact. That way when you finally do sleep with a guy at least one of you will know the territory. Personally, I'd never sleep with a girl who hadn't gone spelunking at least a couple times.
Man In Room 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:34 AM   #7
CrimsonPythonidae

Spot on mate, what he said. I wish someone had told me that all those years ago . .
CrimsonPythonidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:40 AM   #8
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man In Room 5 View Post
This is your 1st and only post? You joined Gnet just to tell us this? I really hope joining an internet forum and spilling your first sexual experience to total strangers isn't the only option you had for discussing this issue. I find that hard to believe and suspect this is merely a cry for attention.

Lastly, I'm not a woman so I can't say that my advice is best, but I've always felt women should just pop their own cherry. Seriously. It hurts, it's messy and it's scary so why not do it with the only person you can trust and can't embarrass yourself with and won't come to despise you after the fact. That way when you finally do sleep with a guy at least one of you will know the territory. Personally, I'd never sleep with a girl who hadn't gone spelunking at least a couple times.
As bad as it was to have that much pain my first time (I actually cried), I am glad it was done with the guy I slept with, rather than alone in my room, I wouldn't know how to explain the blood and the crying to my roommate XD
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 07:18 AM   #9
Man In Room 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonPythonidae View Post
Spot on mate, what he said. I wish someone had told me that all those years ago . .
Thanks for the vote of confidence. I always feel awkward giving sexual advice to young girls since I'm neither young or a girl. I always worry that I sound too much like Humbert and people will get the wrong idea.
Man In Room 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 08:07 AM   #10
reinanoctis

No. It is no cry for attention. For as long as I can remember, I've attatched a high vale to my virginity, and frankly, am tired of having orgasms without touch and masturbating, all because I want it so badly but have always been afraid to do it. I am 20 years old, going on 21. I,m not getting any younger, and I would like to be the sortb of person who can have casual sex and not make a big deal about it. -
Old 03-23-2009, 08:24 AM   #11
Pyre

Make sure it's not so casual that you're risking your health.

Damn I am glad I didn't have a hymen: trying to achieve penetration was (and still is) painful enough much less trying to break through a fleshy membrane as well.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Old 03-23-2009, 02:53 PM   #12
Solumina

I think mine got popped by a tampon cuz other than menstrual flow no blood has ever come out of there so I really can't give much personal advice as far as how to best lose yours. I can, however, give you some advice based on physiology. First off tell your partner, you don't want to blood to freak him out and you should go slow and easy to minimize pain, also you should have some lube around as most people are a bit nervous their first time and nerves can slow lubrication (and lack of lubrication causes pain which most people want to avoid). Put a a dark towel or something down as the blood flow can be significant and you really don't want to have to worry about causing blood stains. Lastly try being on top, it give you the ability to control the depth, angle, and speed of penetration so you can do what is easiest for you and you can find what works best for your body.

Happy Humping!
-Carbon Leaf
Old 03-23-2009, 03:27 PM   #13
Pyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
Happy Humping!
Oh mon Dieu, this is so terrible. I'll never forgive you.

Old 03-23-2009, 03:45 PM   #14
Duane

Sex is overrated, I hope this isn't the only reason you registered.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 04:01 PM   #15
honeythorn

I was drunk as hell on holiday my first time. Drunk enough not to feel a damn thing in fact, and fortunately he wasn't exactly large if you catch my drift. Norwegian chap, delightful accent. Second time was better but still nothing to rave about AT ALL. And that constitutes the lot for me. I often wonder now why people even bother, or get so bloody worked up about it( or get worked up about not getting it for a while) .... But I suspect that's my lack of experience talking. *shrug*
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 05:37 PM   #16
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinanoctis View Post
No. It is no cry for attention. For as long as I can remember, I've attatched a high vale to my virginity, and frankly, am tired of having orgasms without touch and masturbating, all because I want it so badly but have always been afraid to do it. I am 20 years old, going on 21. I,m not getting any younger, and I would like to be the sortb of person who can have casual sex and not make a big deal about it. -
You would like to be that sort of person, but can you be?

I honestly wish I could be that sort of person too, but I can't. I'm a bit of a prude, can't help it. If I were to force myself to have casual sex I'd probably be miserable with guilt afterwards. I was 20 when I lost my virginity, I lost it to a guy who I was dating for two weeks. I let him know when we started going out, he was fine with it, although the first time wasn't great (actually I never stopped hurting completely for another month, but then again he was hung like a horse). So I didn't wait until I loved him or anything, but I don't feel I threw it away. We broke up after four months and it was hard, but life goes on.

But really, 20 years old isn't bad. I still have friends who are virgins, friends who are easy and friends who are engaged and friends with babies. I have friends who threw it away and regretted it, and friends who have only ever had casual sex and are proud of it.

But I side with honeythorn. Its not worth getting worked up with either way, I think. Just makes sure you'll be okay with what you do.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 05:48 PM   #17
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
Oh mon Dieu, this is so terrible. I'll never forgive you.
Yeah my human sexuality prof said it at the end of class today, I thought it warranted repeating.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 03-23-2009, 08:29 PM   #18
reinanoctis

Quote:
I think mine got popped by a tampon cuz other than menstrual flow no blood has ever come out of there so I really can't give much personal advice as far as how to best lose yours. I can, however, give you some advice based on physiology. First off tell your partner, you don't want to blood to freak him out and you should go slow and easy to minimize pain, also you should have some lube around as most people are a bit nervous their first time and nerves can slow lubrication (and lack of lubrication causes pain which most people want to avoid). Put a a dark towel or something down as the blood flow can be significant and you really don't want to have to worry about causing blood stains. Lastly try being on top, it give you the ability to control the depth, angle, and speed of penetration so you can do what is easiest for you and you can find what works best for your body.

Happy Humping!
I believe I lost a partial part of my hymen doing something similar. I took a pabsmear test and started to bleed afterwards. This was a few years ago.

Anyway, all is good. Said guy actually still talks to me, and I didn't feel akward at work earlier, and he even asked if I was alright today afterwards. He doesn't even mind doing non penetrable sex with me.

As far as my little journey to lose it, yeah I will definitely try being on top next time(Not with him, of course, but, well, i'll figure that out). Minimizing pain...blah blah blah....Tell him not to freak out. Using lube would have probably been a great idea...but oh well. Learning experience.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:30 PM   #19
reinanoctis

Quote:
Yeah my human sexuality prof said it at the end of class today, I thought it warranted repeating.
Ha! So vaginal sex IS a word...
Old 03-23-2009, 09:03 PM   #20
reinanoctis

Well i'm not trying to be funny...But we're not talking about your standards. We're talking about mine. And i've decided that it's right for me to lose mine. Luckily, I didn't feel like killing myself or something after he said he wouldn't finish the task...Or even a day after. Or even now. I actually feel really mature, like I thought through all of my options and made the right decision(Which I DID). Thus I know I have the strength of mind needed to tackle this next hurdle in my life. I've overcome drastic shyness...So this is just another obstacle. "You never know if you don't try", right? And If I try, the thing is I CAN be that sort of person...Or at least the sort of woman who can enjoy all kinds of sex with her partner. Just like overcoming shyness, learning to live by myself without mommy and daddy, learning that I need to work, and can't just go to school(Though i'd love to just live off of scholarships for the rest of my life lol), etc etc...This is just another learning experience, and I plan to succeed at it.

I don't want to always think that if a man penetrates me, or takes away my virginity for the first time, or even if I just have non penetrable sex(Which I did think the first time I engaged in sexual activities) that he(Or she, even) is like, stealing my soul. And I DON'T think that anymore. So now I plan to act as if I don't think that way anymore.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:45 AM   #21
Alarica

I dont know what happened when you had a smear test, but if it was anything like the ones I've had then I wouldnt have thought you have much to worry about when it comes to sex, with regards to bleeding and pain.

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 04:20 AM   #22
girasol

It probably hurt and bled because you felt anxious.
It can depend on the person and a whole lot of situational factors.

As for him not wanting to be your first. No need to worry about it too much. It might be awkward o a little embarassing being around him - I have had 2 people not want to have sex with me before I had done anything. They didn't say it was so I wouldn't cling to them but rather felt that they would start me off on something and didn't want me to have sex. Weird.

Sex isn't all that great unless you know that it is what you need and feel like at that moment. It helps if that person is someone you actually like or are really attracted to.
girasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 04:24 AM   #23
girasol

Oh and by the way - some people don't bleed all that much. You aren't going to have blood spurting from there like crazy so don't worry about it.

Just put it on a shelf for a while and do whatever you think you should do.
girasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 08:40 AM   #24
reinanoctis

I do agree that it won't mean much unless I actually like the person.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:17 PM   #25
Joker_in_the_Pack

I had a friend who did what MiR5 suggested. She was an anatomy major and knew enough to know how much it would hurt. So she bought a few vibrators of different thicknesses and simply worked up in size. It didn't hurt at all, apparently, but one day her room mate found them and gave her the weirdest looks.

Yeah, seriously, tell the guy if you're a virgin. We'll go far slower, given that information.
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote