Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 02-27-2008, 05:04 PM   #1
lilith_darky

i am noob

hello i get in this forums i am newbie around here well i live on south america and i am going to miami and i wanna know if someone could help to say diretions of shops cheap and cute stuff like jewelry, make up, clothes and anything because in my country i cant get enough so what a shame u.u thank all dead peopldark kisses and a bite :P
lilith_darky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 05:14 PM   #2
Solumina

um...I really don't know where to start...I guess I will start by asking if your only reason for joining is so that you can find interesting shops while you are in Miami. If you really want to become a member of this forum then I would recommend that you give a bit more information about yourself.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 01:32 PM   #3
Sinless

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith_darky
hello i get in this forums i am newbie around here well i live on south america and i am going to miami and i wanna know if someone could help to say diretions of shops cheap and cute stuff like jewelry, make up, clothes and anything because in my country i cant get enough so what a shame u.u thank all dead peopldark kisses and a bite :P
I have no clue what to say. Wait, I do:your grammar sucks.
Sinless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 01:33 PM   #4
Sinless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
um...I really don't know where to start...I guess I will start by asking if your only reason for joining is so that you can find interesting shops while you are in Miami. If you really want to become a member of this forum then I would recommend that you give a bit more information about yourself.
I think shops in Miami is her main reason.
Sinless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 08:42 PM   #5
CSSLZT13

Welcome to the boards, and remember not to touch anything. They get antsy after physical contact.

Judging from your poor grammar, I'm going to presume that your primary language isn't English. Por si acaso, yo hablo bastante español, pues si quieres alguien para hablar, contactame por MSN. No te puedo decir donde están los mejores tiendas en Miami, y, honestamente, no soy muy gótico, pero puedo proveer conversación en tu idioma preferida.
CSSLZT13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 06:52 AM   #6
Ishkabibble

Well, I have to say that it would be nicer if you had joined this forum for fun, not just directions.
In any case, it can't be helped I guess.
About stores in Miami.. Sorry, I'm not much of help there. I guess you could just walk into random stores and check out what each has.