Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 03-03-2008, 07:38 PM   #26
badteccy

::sigh::
Oh jesus...welcome I guess.
badteccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 09:44 PM   #27
viscus

My own feelings about them aside, MCR is pretty popular with the poseur goths, so you can expect to take some flak for liking them.

Enjoy your stay.

"Now some of you may encounter the devil's bargain if you get that far. Any old soul is worth saving at least to a priest, but not every soul is worth buying. So you can take the offer as a compliment."

-William S. Burroughs

You're not entitled to your opinion.
viscus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 10:06 PM   #28
blackwater1110

I like your taste in movies. I'm sorry you are judged for what you are beyond your control. So far I have found that the people around here run pretty hot or cold, so you kinda have to pick your battles. Welcome to the forum.
blackwater1110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 11:35 PM   #29
Bete Noire

Quote:
Originally Posted by youcancoughonmeagain
A) Those are lyrics from an Anti-Flag song called "One Trillion Dollars", but I wouldn't expect you to know that.

B) Lighten up. So quick to judge here.

C) "I'm a tortured artist most of the time and post songs on my myspace about how much I hate the world"----that was a JOKE. I do write alot of songs and post them on my myspace though. IT'S FUN!!! I don't censor my lyrics there either so, I wouldn't advise you to go...you might get your feelings hurt.

I joined b/c I do enjoy the darker aspects of art/movies/whatnot associated w/ "gothic" culture. I'm not trying to please people, I'm really not. I don't see why I should have to review my profile info to make sure you're okay with it. That's the way I feel and I can't express it if I like. It's not hurting anyone.

A) I know the song.

B) I was not in a good mood, I apologise.
Bete Noire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 04:39 AM   #30
Magila

I like how you stood up for yourself, welcome aboard.
Magila is offline   Reply With Quote