Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 11-01-2005, 04:05 PM   #26
STEIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by TStone
OH NO! YOU'VE GOT ME! YOU'RE SO RIGHT! OMFG!\
Has anyone noticed when someone doesn't know what to say for a comeback most people say something dumb like this?
STEIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 04:20 PM   #27
Binkie

Rite, what's your experience in the field of electronics? Tech school, career college, served in a related field while in the Army, actually worked a real-life career in this field... anything other than "workin' on some stuff" with your grandpa? Cause essentially, this is me prodding to see whether or not you've even graduated highschool, my man, since a.) you don't think much of experience (and lord only knows how you're able to get a job outside of the fast food industry with that attitude), and b.) you've repeatedly misspelled some of the most common words (i.e. "enstead").

Normally this kind of info is no biggy, cause if you're wrong, you're wrong, except for the fact that you're "telling it like it is" to Tom here as though you're an industry expert, while simultaneously trying to belittle his knowledge and experience in this field. Which is actually very interesting and ironic, considering some of your prior statements regarding cell phones and transmitters that were blatantly wrong.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 07:05 PM   #28
STEIN

This is getting to be humorous.
Old 11-01-2005, 07:15 PM   #29
Sofa_King_Cold

First, why must all 'net arguments result in profanity??

Second, not to sound like one of these psycos, but with the FCC wanting to track wifi enabled phones and people selling the service to the public what makes you think the government isn't already using it...
Sofa_King_Cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 07:17 PM   #30
mortalitas incomitatus

go introduce your self idiot!

*another eliter*
mortalitas incomitatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 07:18 PM   #31
STEIN

I'm not suprised :\
Old 11-02-2005, 10:16 AM   #32
Sofa_King_Cold

Quote:
Which I think is a bunch of crock and intrusive as hell. It’s right there with mandatory drug screening in my book. How more invasive can you get than looking into someone’s piss?

First of all, I don't buy into these "Conspiracy theories", but one that has caught my attention is the fact that big business is trying to take away our freedoms and privacy... This is a big topic for me because of my IT background...

Second, you ask what can be more invasive than looking into someone's piss, try looking into their DNA...
Sofa_King_Cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 05:07 PM   #33
edible_eye

Quote:
Like...someone can have so much power and control over and put you in a constant state of fear and despair to keep you tethered and quiescent feels...wrong.
Old 11-02-2005, 05:15 PM   #34
STEIN

Old 11-02-2005, 05:27 PM   #35
edible_eye

you have no idea the meaning behind my "..........", and i know it's most definitely NOT for the reason you've duplicated my response.
Old 11-02-2005, 05:52 PM   #36
STEIN

I didn't dupe it.
Old 11-02-2005, 07:12 PM   #37
edible_eye

my e-mail is edible_eye@********** - shoot me a line (i don't have your e-mail address) and i'll tell you, although i warn you - it's nothing earth shattering. that line hit a cord in me and i'm wondering if it came from the same cord within you.
Old 11-03-2005, 04:38 AM   #38
agent22

Just had to say...

Uhh, wake up, it is practically 2006. Technology has surpassed our wildest dreams. Current technology is more suppressed now than at any other time in recorded history. Just as examples, take the Egyptian Great Pyramids, do you believe that the engineering knowledge exist today? Have you considered the capability of nanotechnology and its use with RFID?

The ones who appear defensive, obviously have something/someone’s agenda to defend. Do not become discouraged by their willful denial of reality. It is that complacent cancer that is destroying our country as we speak. They will weep and gnash their teeth only when it is too late for change, as by then they lead us into this beast system.

As for our monetary system, it is FIAT and is destined to fail. The dollar has lost 35% of its value in only the past couple years. Apply the hyperinflation, and exportation of manufacturing off shore, and we soon face a financial Armageddon. Nevertheless, if it soothes your mind to think Fort Knox still holds gold, you’re free to be delusional. The United States went bankrupt in 1933, emerged from Bankruptcy as the corporation, The United States of America. We operate under UCC, and have now become subjects of the state. Color of Law is practiced, and we waive all sovereign rights voluntarily by way of contract. And it goes on and on and on.

For those with eyes to see, keep searching for truth, and rest assured TStone, Binkie and the like, are its antithesis.

Let me suggest http://educate-yourself.org
agent22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 12:14 PM   #39
Binkie

Seriously, agent22, it really is that funny. In addition to T's points, let me tell you why:

First off, you go from point A (a wild claim or statement), then immediately jump to point Z (the conclusion), without ever touching on points B-Y, which serve to explain what the fuck you're even talking about. I especially like the following A to Z statement you made:

"You don't think the conpiracy theory is apt?!?! -----> YOU'RE PART OF THE GOVERNMENT COVER-UP!"

Also, the US Dollar is not a fiat currency (lower-case, you make it all capitals and you're talking about an Italian Car manufacturer), it's that of what is called "Hard Currency." There is a difference, so if you're going to talk about economics, cite the right information.

How exactly you precieve the ultimate failure of fiat currency should prove to be an interesting point too if you're feeling up to backing that statement up with anything. Although, if you're going to repeat everything Richard Greene has ever said on the topic, you can forget it.

Also, your 35% figure is dead wrong as a blanket statement, since you failed to specify or even note what you were comparing it to. So before you go around using that statement again in any conspiracy arguement, note that you're comparing the US dollar to the Euro with that figure. FYI, in case you didn't know, the value of the US Dollar is relative to other currencies.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 12:30 PM   #40
edible_eye

heh. apparently someone forgot to tell him NOT to eat the brown acid...

Old 11-04-2005, 04:15 PM   #41
MrMaelstrom

Moderating will now commence (late, as usual):

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEIN
People like you should be killed in a concentration camp.

Now, for someone who takes offense so easily, you sure come up with classy comebacks, don'tcha?
I can tell you're a real' sensitive fellar.

And it's not "idioticy", but idiocy, ya idiot!

Tread carefully, bub.

You demean anyone with a real issue against some of the darker aspects of the globalization phenomena as well as the current US administration.

30.000 people have so far died in a war that jacked up the barrel of crude to 50 fucking bucks, NO ONE is safe in the world today, be it civilian or military, all our governments got their heads buried up their arses and you come talking to me about how the CIA and the FBI want to do a global positioning tracking through my mobile phone?
Fucking let them. Maybe I'll finally get a proper connection, 'cause right now, there's plenty of places in this tiny country of mine where no satellite or tracking towers can reach me.

Sure, the US has been able to take a clear photograph of a friguin golf ball by satellite since the fucking 60's, but what's that gotta do with me and you?

In my country I am required by law to carry at all times my ID card which holds this information:

-colour photoghraph of my pretty lil' head

-my full name (all six of them)

-fingerprint of my right-hand index (all my fingers are kept on file at the central government archives as well as all my former ID cards since the age of 6 as well as my birth registry)

-my legal signature

-place and date of birth

-place of residence

-name of both natural parents

-height

-marital status

I can be stopped at any time by any member of law enforcement that identifies him/herself as such and required to identify myself.
If unable to do so, I will be detained untill my ID can be ascertained.

It stops crime. It helps make legal binding contracts. Not even the extreme liberal party has any probs with people being made accountable for their actions as much as they can.

I live in Portugal, European Union, Europe, not Cazaquistan.

Now go read a book and exercise that feeble mind. And not just you, but a few here who do not only not make sense, but seem to be unable to show any unbiased source for claims made here.

Moderating is now adjourned.

Now who wants to know where YOU are? Your parents if you're lucky, and your friends, if you have any. Learn a thing or two if you wanna make some here.