Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 12-16-2006, 12:15 PM   #151
Godslayer Jillian

Absolutely not true. They do come to him. Most members agreed to just ignore his threads in the General section, yet you and several others keep those threads alive, making this forum look like a gathering place of dark-dressed bimbos.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 03:15 PM   #152
Tumor

Ouch......
Tumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 04:08 PM   #153
Graveyard.Crow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
Absolutely not true. They do come to him. Most members agreed to just ignore his threads in the General section, yet you and several others keep those threads alive, making this forum look like a gathering place of dark-dressed bimbos.
They ignore him because they are done, they got their points across and are tired. I however have not. So, I choose to respond to him.
Graveyard.Crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 09:30 PM   #154
Tumor

Or spleen.
Old 12-16-2006, 11:30 PM   #155
om3gag0th666

Or a tumor in the brain.
om3gag0th666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 12:38 PM   #156
Graveyard.Crow

Tumor
is that a picture of you
Old 12-17-2006, 12:39 PM   #157
Mir

This is the most intelligent thread on this forum. Bar none. Those from the General Section (Boob Names, Cyber Bullshit, etc) are almost on par with this one.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 06:17 PM   #158
Graveyard.Crow

Umm sweetie, the boob names one was meant to be a fun and silly break from the bickering that was happening in the cyber one. Get your facts straight before you start ratteling. MMMKAY?
Old 12-18-2006, 01:43 AM   #159
Mir

Oh sure, it was quite an enlightening break too. A "Fun break" is just what we needed surely.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 03:54 AM   #160
Tumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveyard.Crow
Tumor
is that a picture of you
No, I'm a guy. That's one of the Crüxshadows dancers.
Old 12-18-2006, 12:22 PM   #161
SKot

Quote:
Originally Posted by om3gag0th666
I'm sorry, I could have forgiven you for giving into an egomass at a young and innocent age,
Like you forgive the young and innocent ones here?

Niggapleeze.

Quote:
but after being twenty one, I find it improbable to continue living in a fantasy world.
If that is directed at me (and I assume it is), that's a lot of assumption with no information. But hardly surprising at this point, troll.

It seems that conversation with you can no longer be constructive. Sounds like the others had the right idea when they filtered you out. I may just do the same.

It's too bad, because you showed some promise earlier. But unfortunately your pretense at intellect has given way to knee-jerk inflammatory reactionism.

--SKot
SKot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 12:25 PM   #162
om3gag0th666

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKot
Like you forgive the young and innocent ones here?

Niggapleeze.

If that is directed at me (and I assume it is), that's a lot of assumption with no information. But hardly surprising at this point, troll.

It seems that conversation with you can no longer be constructive. Sounds like the others had the right idea when they filtered you out. I may just do the same.

It's too bad, because you showed some promise earlier. But unfortunately your pretense at intellect has given way to knee-jerk inflammatory reactionism.

--SKot
The only thing jerking is yourself, and your ego off, moron.

Have fun living in a fantasy world, I'm going to go take a brisk walk in reality. Later.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:51 PM   #163
SKot

Quote:
The only thing jerking is yourself, and your ego off, moron.

Have fun living in a fantasy world, I'm going to go take a brisk walk in reality. Later.
'Reality' being the internet fantasy world where you are sure you're superior in every way to a bunch of little goth kids, right? And I just burst your bubble because I don't fit your lame-brained stereotypes. So sorry, really I am!

Meet my killfilter, trollboy. You cease to amuse me.

Soon you'll have no one at all left to listen to your whining epithets.

--SKot
SKot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 04:45 PM   #164
om3gag0th666

Haha, I like that. Claim victory yet leave without hearing the argument. Classic goth ad hominem.

You do fit into the stereotype of the idiot. "I HAVE WON!" Then walk away without hearing the other side of the argument.

What a fucking idiot...
Old 12-18-2006, 04:59 PM   #165
Graveyard.Crow

[quote=om3gag0th666] Classic goth ad hominemQUOTE]
You know nothing about classic goth anything, and you have proved it many times on this forum, so lets stop claiming things shall we?
Old 12-18-2006, 05:33 PM   #166
om3gag0th666

[quote=Graveyard.Crow]
Quote:
Classic goth ad hominemQUOTE]
You know nothing about classic goth anything, and you have proved it many times on this forum, so lets stop claiming things shall we?
Come on, you identify yourselves with a 'group' that has 'distinguished individuals.'

Nothing more classic than that.

I'd like to say now: OXYMORON.
Old 12-18-2006, 05:38 PM   #167
raggedyanne

Sorry to interrupt this war but I believe we all need a break of humor:

this morning it got so cold this guy at my school actually froze his dick to a pole. And who says americans aren't smart.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
raggedyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 07:31 PM   #168
Graveyard.Crow

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedyanne
Sorry to interrupt this war but I believe we all need a break of humor:

this morning it got so cold this guy at my school actually froze his dick to a pole. And who says americans aren't smart.
umm can you PLEASE describe that incident a bit more....hehe
Old 12-18-2006, 07:37 PM   #169
Graveyard.Crow

[quote=om3gag0th666]
Quote:

Come on, you identify yourselves with a 'group' that has 'distinguished individuals.'

Nothing more classic than that.

I'd like to say now: OXYMORON.
Puhlease!
Old 12-18-2006, 08:24 PM   #170
raggedyanne

Quote:
umm can you PLEASE describe that incident a bit more....hehe

Well . . .

we got to school around the same time as bunch of jocks, and it waz FREEZING! So this tech geek pulls out his cell and checks the temp; 36* F. This, along with the commomn knowledge that jocks are not all that smart for the most part, prompts some evil think on the part of my friend. Cold weather + metal pole + jocks brain + (thinks w/ dick) - thinking + warm dick & cold pole theorem = much pain and some screaming. Luckily we were all there early enough that not much comotion was caused. That was WAY better than the black crepe paper and beer in the teacher lounge that was origionally planned!
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 12-18-2006, 11:15 PM   #171
BlackWidow

Wow this arguement is STILL going? Damn...just stop already. I love to argue and fight, I get off on it but damn man, get the point and just walk away. I really dont know what it's about or what started it, but the few times I DID check it out it seemed to be pretty immature and a waste of space and I really cant believe this has gone on for so long. How old are you people again? LOL.
Old 12-19-2006, 07:52 PM   #172
Graveyard.Crow

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedyanne
Well . . .

we got to school around the same time as bunch of jocks, and it waz FREEZING! So this tech geek pulls out his cell and checks the temp; 36* F. This, along with the commomn knowledge that jocks are not all that smart for the most part, prompts some evil think on the part of my friend. Cold weather + metal pole + jocks brain + (thinks w/ dick) - thinking + warm dick & cold pole theorem = much pain and some screaming. Luckily we were all there early enough that not much comotion was caused. That was WAY better than the black crepe paper and beer in the teacher lounge that was origionally planned!
But I still don't get it. Did someone whip their dick out and press it to a pole? outside?
Old 12-19-2006, 07:58 PM   #173
raggedyanne

yah! People will do ANYTHING for $5. I still can't believe no one got busted!
Old 12-19-2006, 08:05 PM   #174
Graveyard.Crow

Umm, wow, well, at least he made 5 dollars, and hopefully no permament reproductive damage. In other words, hope his dick is ok hehe
Old 12-19-2006, 08:15 PM   #175
raggedyanne

we (hopefully) will never have to testify in court about his inability to impregnate his hamster.