Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 01-31-2007, 08:05 AM   #1
LaKeesha

Angry Stupid Rednecks!

There are these rednecks who are buddy-buddy with my husband.
I cannot STAND these people.
No, I am not impolite or rude to these people at all.
I just avoid them.

Here is why they bother me:

They don't take care of their animals at ALL and their excuse is that they have no money for vet care for these animals, yet, the wife and 2 daughters get their hair done and their nails done. My husband told me that the woman (his buddy's wife) has low self esteem because she is heavy-set and getting her hair and nails done is very important to her self esteem. I don't know about this. The cat got bit in the head by a possum because the redneck kids let him out. NONE of these animals are fixed. The female dog had a puppy under the deck and a hawk got it and no one seemed to give two shits over there. Maybe I am just too damn sensitive and need to mind my own business. I would, if I knew these animals were not suffering. The two dogs stay outside no matter what the weather. ALL the animals there have FLEAS. I avoid the place like the plague. Personally, and no, it is none of my business (like my husband tells me) ....

I feel that these rednecks need to get their @#$%$#! priorities straight!

Rag, rag, rag! Rag, rag, rag! ETC.

Never MIND what the woman has called ME in the presence of others! Hrmph!

(Lo siento!)
LaKeesha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 08:34 AM   #2
Miss_Hazie_Lane

That's horrible, I'd ASPCA about these people, and I must say that mistreatment of animals is everyone's buisness, you don't mind your own buisness when a living creature is in pain, and being neglected. I'm so sorry about you having to think about that. They have no right to keep pets if they refuse to meet their needs.
Old 01-31-2007, 08:54 AM   #3
killer_asian_Dax

I second that! I can see where you'd feel it's none of your business, but for the animal's sake you should call whatever authorities are in chagre of saving animals from crappy homes. They could get into HUGE trouble for treating their animals like that.

My crappy Myspace
killer_asian_Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 12:00 PM   #4
LaKeesha

Oh, don't think I have not tried.

I and a girlfriend of mine made some calls about this. (This is in Tampa, FL)
We were basically told that they could not do anything if the animals are getting food, (Yes, they have their food bowls and water bowls out there)
and basic shelter. (Yes, they have those doggie igloo things.)
Then the woman yelled to my husband for "his freak of a wife to mind her own fucking business!"
LaKeesha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 12:03 PM   #5
Johnny Gnar Gnar

Try living in a town with two kinds of people. Rednecks (mostly on the oil rigs, car shops, etc.) and arrogant cowboys. It's great! *insert sarcasim and rolling eyes* I guess they aren't TOO bad to deal with, but I get some very wierd looks every day. It makes everything worthwhile! hehehe
Johnny Gnar Gnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 08:15 PM   #6
Clockwork

Do all rednecks mistreat their animals? I'm not defending, I'm wondering if it's a commonality in most of them.

Their lack of compassion for those dogs is shameful. I don't know why people have pets if they're only to be treated like that... and it's a shame no legal action can be taken so long as they have food, water, and shelter; that still leaves so much more room for abuse.

Just keep an eye on them. Make note if they let anything worse happen, so that may sway peoples' opinions.
Old 01-31-2007, 09:55 PM   #7
Johnny Gnar Gnar

I haven't really "hung out" with too many rednecks with animals, but I can speak first hand for the cowboy types. Most treat their animals better than themselves, especially horses and cattle. A horse is a tool, so they tend to really pamper and care for these animals. However, there are the arrogant arseholes that are really cruel. Most people I know though are not. As for cattle, they are what brings in the money, so they better take care of them. Dogs are also tools, and tend to get treated as such, but many of the people I know with cow dogs treat them really well. Me, I have always had cow dogs, but they don't get to work cows. They make pretty decent pets.
Johnny Gnar Gnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 10:00 PM   #8
ArtificialOne

Yeah, I don't understand why someone will have a dog, then keep them chained outside in the foulest weather with almost nothing to eat. I wish I could do the same to the owners.. rgggghhh!!!!

“More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing, than by believing too much”
P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
http://www.myspace.com/lifeasartificial
ArtificialOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 01:57 PM   #9
Senor_Sadomachism

Ay pobrecita, No te juntes con esa pinche puta bola de naco
(Poor thing, don't hang out with these losers.) God please forgive for I know I shouldn't judge others but... What the fuck is up with these hillbilly motherfuckers!!! No matter where I go some redneck shouts out (Devil Worshiper!!!) Well you know what? If thats what I am to you then so be it!
Ok I think I went a little too far, but anyways one time my beloved mother betrayed me and told this Christian redneck that I am a homosexual and he started yelling out these words I did not happen to understand. They say it was god speaking and I think this motherfucker was just drunk He started spitting on me with the Hot Cheetos I offered him and said he would take me to where these blondes are and when I look at them (it'll knock da gay outta me) Excuse me Mr. Hillbilly but you can go have me fuck you in the ass and before your mother tells me that I should stop dressing "weird" and take of all the "junk" I'll tell her to take away your beer and cigarettes.

My apologies everyone but I'm just a teen and I'm not used to the drama adults cause these days. I'm innocent goddammit! Well not ALL adults I mean I don't blame you from having to come from work overly tired but this earth is run by Satan this is his world not Gods. I gotta admit some Cowboys are sexay

As long as you have a heart full of love God will forgive you ~ Maurice
Senor_Sadomachism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 02:22 PM   #10
Crying_Crimson_Tears

My mother got remarried to a redneck and it sucks. He also mistreats his animals. Especially their puppy, leaving him out in the harsh VT cold all the time. Of course now my mom acts like a redneck and it annoys the shit out of me.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote