Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 02-16-2008, 10:05 PM   #1
MrZiegler

MrZ

Hello all, newbie here I'm a new 3d artist and Ineed some good insperation. So what better than morbid undead people. I used to party alot had the leather coat and all but was never goth but always loved it. I've been working with a Gothic theme and some pictures arn't to bad. (like i said i'm still new)Like i said I'm looking for insperation and friends. So I'll awnser as many questions as i can. #1-2 I"m a disabled artist that lives in Illinois. #3 I dont read much. #4 Alot..mainly action. #5 Hey Joe by hendrix. #6 Benny Hill theme song #7 Shot by a jealous husband (preferably during the smoke afterwards) #8 HHmm how about being fed to a pig and the final product to be thrown at Rosie O'Donnald #9 My little bo peep outfit #10 Being able to eat anything i wanted and not suffer afterwards #11 Alot mainly metal and George Michels (before he left WHAM!!!) #12 very little...wham..lol made myself laugh at that one. #13 Art people, insperation. #14 Male. I did have a question to ask, is intaganizing and encourgment allowed in the whinning and suicide room? P.S. bet you went back and read #9 again
MrZiegler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 10:47 PM   #2
Tha Duckman

What Did You Do With My Navel!?!?!?
Tha Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 10:53 AM   #3
MrZiegler

Well after i powerwashed out the fuzz, i installed a birdfeeder. The only thing is that only attracts the vulchers??
Old 02-17-2008, 01:53 PM   #4
Tha Duckman

It's 'cuz I is so skinnys .
Tha Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 04:29 PM   #5
MrZiegler

HeyHey lookie there i'm a baby goth. lol Does that mean i get a sacrificial virgin or somthing???
Old 02-17-2008, 04:35 PM   #6
Tam Li Hua

Hm..

May I suggest posting the questions as well, and also providing some space between each answer and question? Having the text all together like that makes it a bit difficult to read. x_x;;

I'm not sure what you are looking for inspiration to do. Are you looking for inspiration of things to draw, write, or photograph?
Old 02-17-2008, 05:20 PM   #7
MrZiegler

Sorry, my typing skills are not very good. I'm learning 3d graphics art from Daz 3d. I'm getting a good sized collection of gothic figures,senes. But i need to know more on the fasion and people lifestyles.
Old 02-17-2008, 05:46 PM   #8
Tam Li Hua

Oh, that sounds pretty cool.

Well, feel free to lurk the fashion and hairstyle threads. ^_^
Old 02-17-2008, 05:49 PM   #9
MrZiegler

Cool. Sounds like fun.