Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 02-15-2008, 01:48 PM   #26
Methadrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna
Well Methadrine I don´t know how to answer that because I don´t really know what kind of goth I am. I guess you have to see for your self, as time goes by.
I´m still working on my looks though. I´m not anywhere near beautiful I´m afraid..
Most people wouldn´t call me a goth, because of how I look. But at least I feel goth.
Good answer. Accepted in my book.

And the photos was more or less just to see style of clothes and general appearance. Always nice to see how a fellow Gnet members looks. Beautiful isn't a must. (although so far, everyone who said they weren't have usually been the opposite.)

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Methadrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 01:58 PM   #27
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methadrine
(although so far, everyone who said they weren't have usually been the opposite.)
Yeah I bet I'll be the one to prove that rule wrong.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 12:40 AM   #28
Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methadrine
And the photos was more or less just to see style of clothes and general appearance. Always nice to see how a fellow Gnet members looks.

Well that is what I´m working on.. Most of my gothic clothes doesn´t fit me anymore so I´m working on new outfits. So that´s why I don´t look goth. But I can assure you when I´ve got some nice outfit to show, I will do so

And thanks to everyone that has said welcome
Luna is offline   Reply With Quote