Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Music

Music Finally, an entire forum devoted to talking about Doktor Avalanche, the drum machine for the Sisters of Mercy. You can talk about other bands, or other members of that band, too, if you want to be UNCOOL.

Old 01-03-2006, 02:24 PM   #51
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by goth666king

First of all, I am not a poser. I purposely copied what every other goth did, so that makes me goth.

Secondly, two of my pointless threads have already been deleted. Who the fuck runs these forums anyway? Communist Russia?
I smell Troll.

*Yawn*
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 02:38 PM   #52
Deadly Whispers

You Are A Fool

[quote=goth666king]First of all, I am not a poser. I purposely copied what every other goth did, so that makes me goth.

ok um where shall i start,
1. lets start with your name, goth666king, um goths do not make a big deal about being goth, 666 just being a little fool who is obsessed with the devil does not make you goth and king, most goths do not want to be noticed be alot of people and being a king would sure as hell get u notised

and now my favarite part, you statement "First of all, I am not a poser. I purposely copied what every other goth did, so that makes me goth." one of the best parts about being goth is finding your own style and being free of the conformity of most other people.
silly fool please go back to your twink and prep friends.
Deadly Whispers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 02:50 PM   #53
Anubissokar

bloody... fucking...hell THEY ARE ALL MY GIRL FREIND LISTENS TOO!
She has greenday everything, pants,shirts... UNDERWEAR.
I however cant stand the Bastards...
Greenday isnt punk... ITS POP!
Infact I hate punk... I only listen to industrial, Metal of all kinds and some techno... Everyone I know hates the music I listen too. Well other then the people whos minds Ive twisted too better suite my own. My school is full of peaps who hate Goths when they call me by that They mean it as an insult. Then they go off talking about how punk they are cause they listen to MOTHER ****ING GREENDAY.
DOWN WITH GREENDAY!
Anubissokar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 03:05 PM   #54
horrorgirl

Quote:
First of all, I am not a poser. I purposely copied what every other goth did, so that makes me goth.

Secondly, two of my pointless threads have already been deleted. Who the fuck runs these forums anyway? Communist Russia?
TROLL. Go back under your bridge little girl/boy/it.

I'm gothtastically delicious!
horrorgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 04:09 PM   #55
goth666king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
Not only am I a poser, I'm also gay! By the way, fuck you.
Fuck me? Depends on how hot you are.
goth666king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 04:14 PM   #56
goth666king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly Whispers

ok um where shall i start,
1. lets start with your name, goth666king, um goths do not make a big deal about being goth, 666 just being a little fool who is obsessed with the devil does not make you goth and king, most goths do not want to be noticed be alot of people and being a king would sure as hell get u notised
Okay, first of all, since goths do not make a big deal about being goth, they make a whole website called gothic.net about being goth. And since they don't want to be noticed, they dress completely different from everybody else so that they stand out.

Quote:
and now my favarite part, you statement "First of all, I am not a poser. I purposely copied what every other goth did, so that makes me goth." one of the best parts about being goth is finding your own style and being free of the conformity of most other people.
silly fool please go back to your twink and prep friends.
And secondly, my own style is poser. I don't want to conform to the other goths and be a true goth. I'll keep my poser style whether you guys like it or not. And besides, if you bitch so much about conformity than stop conforming to the other goths by dressing like them and acting like them. One of the best parts about not being goth (which I wouldn't know, because I am goth) is that you can have your own style without having to be gothic.
Old 01-03-2006, 04:16 PM   #57
horrorgirl

That was such a lame comeback that I actually am beginning to pity you. To think that your parents spent their hard earned money on a computer for you and you can't even be a good little boy, let alone a troll. *pats you on the head* Maybe one day, grasshopper, you will learn the wisdom it takes not to be such a fucktard.

Old 01-03-2006, 04:17 PM   #58
horrorgirl

Quote:
Okay, first of all, since goths do not make a big deal about being goth, they make a whole website called gothic.net about being goth. And since they don't want to be noticed, they dress completely different from everybody else so that they stand out.

And secondly, my own style is poser. I don't want to conform to the other goths and be a true goth. I'll keep my poser style whether you guys like it or not. And besides, if you bitch so much about conformity than stop conforming to the other goths by dressing like them and acting like them. One of the best parts about not being goth (which I wouldn't know, because I am goth) is that you can have your own style without having to be gothic.
Wow look!!! It is trying to be clever!!!!

Old 01-03-2006, 04:18 PM   #59
goth666king

Green DAy isn't punk?! Who the fuck are you? They play fast-pased punk music using punk chords. How the fuck is that not punk? If that isn't punk, than nothing is punk. Punk is a style of music. You can also argue that it is a style of dress (although this is a music forum, so we should be discussing music; go to the fashion forum to discuss that crap), but even by that definition, G.D. is punk, because they dress differently than mainstream and they wear stuff that is punk. Punk might also be a mentality and personality. By that definition, GD is also punk. THey rage out against mainstream society and shit. If you disagree, you obviously dont' know anything about the band other than it's newest CD. They made a ton of music before that.
Old 01-03-2006, 04:20 PM   #60
FenrisQueen

Can we just get rid of the idiot already? Seriously. He's not even worth flaming.
Truth, justice, honor...none of that's worth shit. What matters is people, and people aren't honest or just or honorable. They're petty and they're angry and they're afraid, and all anyone really wants, deep down, is to be wanted. And what's truth to that?
FenrisQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 04:20 PM   #61
goth666king

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorgirl
That was such a lame comeback that I actually am beginning to pity you. To think that your parents spent their hard earned money on a computer for you and you can't even be a good little boy, let alone a troll. *pats you on the head* Maybe one day, grasshopper, you will learn the wisdom it takes not to be such a fucktard.
Cool, maybe I can go to Fucktard U. and get a degree.
Old 01-03-2006, 04:21 PM   #62
goth666king

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenrisQueen
Can we just get rid of the idiot already? Seriously. He's not even worth flaming.
Don't sell yourself short. You guys have been doing a good job flaming me, and I might just slit my wrists because I'm so depressed. Oh that would be so goth.
Old 01-03-2006, 04:32 PM   #63
goth666king

If I were to hypothetically slit my wrists like all you goths, I would probably bleed blood, and spit salivia. I'll have to talk to Gene Simmons about spitting fire.
Old 01-03-2006, 04:38 PM   #64
horrorgirl

Quote:
Cool, maybe I can go to Fucktard U. and get a degree.
They wouldn't accept you.

Old 01-03-2006, 04:40 PM   #65
goth666king

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorgirl
They wouldn't accept you.
You're calling me a fucktard then saying that Fucktard U wouldnt accept me, but if I really were a fucktard, they would accept me.
Old 01-03-2006, 04:45 PM   #66
horrorgirl

Quote:
You're calling me a fucktard then saying that Fucktard U wouldnt accept me, but if I really were a fucktard, they would accept me.
Actually you are soooooo much of a fucktard that there really isn't hope for you. That better?

Old 01-03-2006, 04:51 PM   #67
goth666king

No, but Billy Joe.
Old 01-03-2006, 04:51 PM   #68
goth666king

On second though, Billy Joe was a stupid comment.
Old 01-03-2006, 05:47 PM   #69
Needled

It's Billie Joe.

C'mon now, don't disrespect the Green Day frontman like that...
Needled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 07:01 PM   #70
goth666king

Billy Joe. Who cares? I like Green Day's music, but their politics and shit are revolting. I find it funny that he has the most hickest name ever and his band is the most left-wing haters of the south.
Old 01-04-2006, 09:03 AM   #71
Deadly Whispers

hey goth666king about your quote"my own style is poser. I don't want to conform to the other goths and be a true goth. I'll keep my poser style whether you guys like it or not."
MORON I do not care if you are a poser or not just leave us alone and stop trying to fit in, you do not belong here, you are not wanted here

oh and by the way if you don't want to conform to all the other goths then why did you say that you copy every other goth.

i think that you are so confussed that you don't even know what your trying to say.
Old 01-04-2006, 10:20 AM   #72
Nemesis

[quote=goth666king]First of all, I am not a poser. I purposely copied what every other goth did, so that makes me goth.

Chicken, just because you 'copy' what every other goth does does not make you a goth, it makes you a wannabe, goth is how you feel not what you act like. Everybody is individual copying suggests that you are insecure with yourself,
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 02:17 PM   #73
Needled

Quote:
Billy Joe. Who cares? I like Green Day's music, but their politics and shit are revolting. I find it funny that he has the most hickest name ever and his band is the most left-wing haters of the south.
His mother's from Oklahoma, hence the "most hickest name ever". I don't find the humor in it though... his name has nothing to do with his political views.
Needled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 09:28 AM   #74
Deadly Whispers

Quote:
Don't sell yourself short. You guys have been doing a good job flaming me, and I might just slit my wrists because I'm so depressed. Oh that would be so goth.
fucking fool your making all of us look bad by your bullshit phony acts please turn off you computer and put your Brittany spears cd back on we all know thats what you like.
Old 01-05-2006, 01:33 PM   #75
insanityofhumanity44

i put he/she/it on my ignore list(which is a fantastic setting!), so i won't have to read his/hers/its mindless drivel anymore.
insanityofhumanity44 is offline   Reply With Quote