Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 01-16-2010, 03:54 PM   #76
Anarasha

That was epic win :P
Anarasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:10 PM   #77
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger View Post
Well, I think you meant that scientifically (I hope), but can you see how a woman might perceive that or the original statement as being misogynistic? Who's to determine what part of her is needed or not? Why should someone else determine what part of her has value and what part does not?
A stupid woman might think that it's misogynistic, but I would say that a man who's twenty pounds overweight also has twenty pounds of waste... because he does. If you're into fat chicks then that's your business, but we oughtn't beat around the bush with an issue as serious as obesity: if you're fat, you should lose weight.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:07 PM   #78
Alan

One problem with that. It's impossible to say that one person is twenty pounds overweights because there's no way of knowing what the ideal weight of one specific person ought to be.
Other than that, when it is clear a person weight more than we can assume they ought to be, then yeah, we can pretty much say that.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:16 PM   #79
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
A stupid woman might think that it's misogynistic, but I would say that a man who's twenty pounds overweight also has twenty pounds of waste... because he does. If you're into fat chicks then that's your business, but we oughtn't beat around the bush with an issue as serious as obesity: if you're fat, you should lose weight.
Spoken like a guy who can't get girls to stay with him more than 2 weeks. You sure this isn't your thread under a different alias?

Argue if you want. But tell me, are any of the women in your life that might put on an unwanted 20 pounds from time to time going to take kindly to being called "fat chicks"?

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:38 PM   #80
Alan

Don't go into ad hominems. By the way, any person who could actually "pout on an unwanted 20 pounds from time to time" is way fucking worse than an obsese person. No one could possible be healthy with such high weight changes 'from time to time'.
real classy
Old 01-16-2010, 07:05 PM   #81
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Don't go into ad hominems. By the way, any person who could actually "pout on an unwanted 20 pounds from time to time" is way fucking worse than an obsese person. No one could possible be healthy with such high weight changes 'from time to time'.
What the hell are you talking about? Women put on twenty pounds when they get pregnant all the time. Water weight fluctuations can amount to 6 pounds or more. And I'm not anywhere near medically competent to talk about such things at length. Based on your statement, neither are you.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Old 01-16-2010, 07:09 PM   #82
Alan

You just defended your point about casually gaining and losing twenty pounts by getting pregnant...
real classy
Old 01-16-2010, 07:42 PM   #83
Ben Lahnger

I'm saying one way a woman could gain that kind of weight is when she gets pregnant. After they give birth, many women find it hard to lose the extra weight they put on. Some put on more than others. Some have little or no trouble. But it was the quick example that popped into my head.

I didn't say "casually". You did. You tried to take my "from time to time" and make it sound as if I meant someone with yo-yo weight fluctuations. That was not what I said or intended.

Anyway, the idea that any woman puts on 20 pounds and someone thinks that's the time to call them a "fat chick" was the point I was calling into question.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 01-16-2010, 09:36 PM   #84
Lochnar

Constant "dieting" is a bad thing. It's much more healthy to maintain your weight (via eating habit, exercise and attention to food allergies) then to constantly fluctuate by vast amounts.

Judging people as having, in your opinion, too much or too little body fat is silly because your opinion only matters when you apply it to YOU.
Lochnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:06 AM   #85
Catch

Maybe a woman stays with the man longer when the man knows how to lick and play with her breast.
Old 01-17-2010, 03:20 AM   #86
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger View Post
What the hell are you talking about? Women put on twenty pounds when they get pregnant all the time.
Yeah, you got me Ben. The other day this girl was sucking my dick and I was getting pretty into it, as rigid and upstanding as a totem pole or some shit, and then she suddenly stops slurping and is like "Aight Richard, I'm pregnant and I'm going to deliver in like two weeks or something because pregnancy just creeps up on you like that; do you mind if I put on twenty pounds in that time?", so I like yanked my throbbing member away screaming "What the FUCK, you fat bitch?!", grabbed my shit and ran the hell out of there while she's running after me yelling some shit about how casual weight gains of two stones happen all the time when you're pregnant every now and then and that I shouldn't be so hastily judgmental; I think she said that she read it on the internet or something, but I was too fucking livid to hear her and the blue balls were setting in. After about five minutes I stopped sprinting, tears running down my bright red cheeks and I was thinking about how I could solve this problem, so I made a duplicate account with bad spelling about how goth girls don't want to fuck me and suddenly I felt aight again.
Old 01-17-2010, 08:29 AM   #87
Ben Lahnger

Yeah, that was pretty funny. So, we'll be able to tell it's you coming by the "No Fat Chicks" bumper sticker on your pickup, eh?

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 01-17-2010, 08:36 AM   #88
JCC

Only fatasses drive pickups, bro.
Old 01-17-2010, 09:49 AM   #89
Ben Lahnger

Say, aren't you a stereo-typing shit-storm of sarcasm. Well, that ain't my brand of stand-up, "bro". But I'm sure someone else here finds that incredibly witty, so carry on.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 01-17-2010, 10:11 AM   #90
SilverGoth

Maybe you haven't dated one with good taste yet. Love like you've never been hurt!
SilverGoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 10:14 AM   #91
JCC

Every time I begin to ponder the possibility that your narrow intellectual horizons are slowly opening like a teased vagina, you immediately follow up with something so dim, absurd or witless that it seems like you have some kind of mental chastity belt that cockblocks even the faintest hint of progress.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:34 AM   #92
SilverGoth

CYber Confusion!

Sorry, my post was supposed to be offered in gentle support of an earlier comment, but I haven't done this before and thought I was replying to an earlier comment. Thought it would appear after the comment which prompted it.

Was it my post about love that so angered you or the previous posts; just asking as its my first and I may reteat back into being one of the cyber undead, scarred by my first, tremulous, unsteady steps.
SilverGoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 10:39 AM   #93
JCC

I was talking to Ben.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:59 AM   #94
Ben Lahnger

You're no fount of enlightenment. There's no wisdom coming out of your keyboard, just arrogant immaturity.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 01-17-2010, 11:30 AM   #95
JCC

Perhaps, but I'm so funny and charming while doing it that I wish I could fuck myself, so I can be forgiven for being unable to compete with a philosopher of your stature.
Old 01-17-2010, 03:44 PM   #96
Wintermute

Quote:
Perhaps, but I'm so funny and charming while doing it that I wish I could fuck myself, so I can be forgiven for being unable to compete with a philosopher of your stature.
You know, I had you pegged wrong. When you threw some flames on my posts in some other forums, I went into a rage and cut myself and took it personally. I talked to all 40 of my pet cats until I was sure I wasn't a loser, and came back with pride and dignity.

I figured you were just another jerk. But you're different. You're pretty funny, and clever like me.

Don't take what these people say so personally dude. They don't recognize awesomeness when it's right in front of them.
Wintermute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 05:21 PM   #97
Catch

I would never cut myself over these guys. They're trashy to everyone. Better to be trashy back..
Old 01-17-2010, 05:21 PM   #98
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
You know, I had you pegged wrong. When you threw some flames on my posts in some other forums, I went into a rage and cut myself and took it personally. I talked to all 40 of my pet cats until I was sure I wasn't a loser, and came back with pride and dignity.

I figured you were just another jerk. But you're different. You're pretty funny, and clever like me.

Don't take what these people say so personally dude. They don't recognize awesomeness when it's right in front of them.
You're fucking with us, right?
real classy
Old 01-17-2010, 06:27 PM   #99
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
You're... clever like me.
Whoa, not cool, man. Line fucking crossed. Are you just going to take that, JCC?
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 07:50 PM   #100
Lochnar

Quote:
Cut off your dick and shove it up your ass...then you can fuck yourself AND really be as dickless as you appear...two birds one stone
Lochnar is offline   Reply With Quote