Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Literature

Literature Please come visit. People get upset, write poetry about it, and post it here. Sometimes we also talk about books.

Old 08-04-2010, 07:14 PM   #1
Azareal Crow

Right Now

Shit happens, Now the poem...

Right Now
By Azarael Crow

Right now I am broken, I can do nothing but cry, holding the gaping hole in my chest where my heart used to be.
Right now I am lost, wondering why, how could you do this to me.
Right now, I am shattered into a million pieces, each one inscribed with your name
Right now, I'm angry at you because you played me like a game
Right now I still want you to call, to text, to walk through that door and tell me everything is alright, that all of that was a lie, a joke gone wrong.
Right now the little voice in the back of my mind is telling me I could wait all night long
and you won't show.
Right now, a million questions are swirling around in my mind
Did you ever love me, Did you ever care? Do you care now that you've broken me down, dragged me lower than I've ever been?
Right now I wanna know how much harder you are going to try to hide, rather than stepping forward, so you can look me in the eye and tell me why.

But Right now passes, as quickly as today becomes tomorrow,
Right now I might be weak and tired, ready to die because of what you did to me, how you wronged me.
But that's just right now
and right now,
Right now is gone
Azareal Crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 04:44 PM   #2
Darkemostar

Wow, I don't know what to say but I love it! It's so full of emotion! It reminds me of how I felt when i was so depressed when he didn't show up! <3
Darkemostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:43 PM   #3
Azareal Crow

Thank you. Writing this really helped me deal with my own situation, although I'll never understand why people hurt others so needlessly, especially when there is no need for it.
Azareal Crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 04:58 PM   #4
Darkemostar

You're welcome, I know but sometimes people want the joy of others feel bad so that's why they do that. But when people do that I think that they're crap who should not exist.
Darkemostar is offline   Reply With Quote