Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Shill

Shill Post your website announcements here. Anything that is blatantly SPAM (nigerian schemes, make money fast, etc) will be deleted. Actually, we'd probably keep the nigerian schemes around to make fun of it.

Old 08-08-2010, 11:53 PM   #1
BloodyB

Demonia boots for sale.

First off, sorry if I fuck this up, I am new!
I have a pair of Demonia unisex patchwork platform knee boots for sale.
Color : Pink Patent
7" platform with inside zip.
Website price of them (I only found them on demonia.co.uk) is $119.21.
I'm asking $40.00 plus shipping, if you live close to me, I'll meet you somewhere and skip the shipping cost.
These boots were only worn twice, they are a couple years old, but I just can't wear them and I don't want to haul the fuckers around anymore.
Contact me if you have questions, I will have pictures soon.
BloodyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:06 PM   #2
Hearts_Purple

Why don't you list them on Ebay? There's no way in hell I'd buy something from a straight up n00b on a forum.
Hearts_Purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:14 PM   #3
Tam Li Hua

Purple is right; Ebay, Etsy, or Amazon would probably get you better results, OP. =)
Old 08-09-2010, 01:11 PM   #4
Saya

Don't put them on Etsy, I'm sick of seeing shit that isn't handmade on there.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:32 PM   #5
Azareal Crow

you could also post it on craigslist.
Azareal Crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:14 PM   #6
BloodyB

Thanks for the replies. I'm going to put them on ebay, hopefully. Craigslist won't let me list them, it keeps glitching every time I try to post shit, so I'm not wasting my time on there. I'm not a complete n00b to forums, just this one, If you don't want to buy them, then fuck off and don't waste my time. Thanks ^_^
Old 08-10-2010, 03:22 PM   #7
Hearts_Purple

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyB View Post
Thanks for the replies. I'm going to put them on ebay, hopefully. Craigslist won't let me list them, it keeps glitching every time I try to post shit, so I'm not wasting my time on there. I'm not a complete n00b to forums, just this one, If you don't want to buy them, then fuck off and don't waste my time. Thanks ^_^
Look, Dumbass, you can't join a forum and expect everyone to want to buy your cheap-ass boots when they don't fucking know you.

If you want strangers to buy your ugly shit list it on Ebay.
Hearts_Purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:12 PM   #8
BloodyB

I NEVER said I expected everyone to buy my boots. AND what the fuck is this part of the forum for, if I can't use it to sell my shit? hmm.. because I'm pretty sure its the "shill" section, which, I did read the "n00b" thread, and it says I can post my "shit" for sale in this section, you don't want my boots. FINE DON'T BUY THEM, but maybe someone out there wants my "cheap-ass boots" or my "ugly shit" Because they are cheap, and they are pretty much brand new. I'm not about to befriend everyone on this stupid forum just because you don't know me and don't want to buy my shit, Like I said don't like it, fuck off. I don't need you posting on my thread every couple days just because you want to start shit with me. go the hell away if you don't want to buy them, simple as that. No need to be a douche bag to me because you don't want to buy something not posted specifically for YOU. Have a great fuckin' day.
Old 08-13-2010, 01:27 PM   #9
PortraitOfSanity

Meh, at least it's not a bot. Who cares what she posts in Shill, it's for all the crap no one really wants to read anyway.

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote