Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 02-02-2010, 09:32 AM   #1
Daywalker

A cut to remember

I am a butcher; I am a surgeon I bring my arm like a lamb to the slather. What will it be this times a knife a razor or a screwdriver? I t makes no defiance to me as long as the blood is set free. I close my eyes and the ritual begins.” My God forgive my sins and have mercy on my soul”. Fore I cannot stop the bloodshed for the blood must flow. For I have lost all control. The blade is in my hand I cannot stand. I fall to me knees. “Oh God please help me save me from myself “as pray and plead I cut my self and begin bleed. I hear a voice deep within I hear him say. “no deliverance for you not to day”
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:38 AM   #2
blindNsect

Ok, now it's time for "The Final Cut."
blindNsect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:47 AM   #3
Amunet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalker View Post
I am a butcher; I am a surgeon I bring my arm like a lamb to the slather. What will it be this times a knife a razor or a screwdriver? I t makes no defiance to me as long as the blood is set free. I close my eyes and the ritual begins.” My God forgive my sins and have mercy on my soul”. Fore I cannot stop the bloodshed for the blood must flow. For I have lost all control. The blade is in my hand I cannot stand. I fall to me knees. “Oh God please help me save me from myself “as pray and plead I cut my self and begin bleed. I hear a voice deep within I hear him say. “no deliverance for you not to day”
while your creativity is at the forefront, I can't help but wonder why you feel the need to post your morbid thoughts. I do not know you, or your predicament, but I would think that you should explain the source of your anger and pain as to further your justification of wanting to die, or to get rid of the pain. This is not a site for sympathy if all you want is attention, however if you are truly reaching out for help then you need to address the specific problems in your life and bring those things outward instead of this "Shroud of Mystery" you are showing everyone.

I would normally say, "nothing is ever that bad"
but in some cases, it can be, but please don't use suicide or self-mutilation as a light subject in order for you to get attention if this is what you are doing. That's wrong and you would have no place here if that is your intention.

Sincerely,

Amunet
Amunet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:16 AM   #4
gothicusmaximus

A screwdriver? What?
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:21 AM   #5
vindicatedxjin

........................this sucks.

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 11:00 AM   #6
Ben Lahnger

As long as you are pondering screwdrivers, let me bring some other, equally blunt and destructive objects to mind ... in case your muse dries up or your courage re-inhabits your spine:

an awl
a hammer
a chisel
a box of penny nails
a horseshoe
a lawn dart
a toothpick

Oh, hey, let's not forget my favorites ... a vegetable peeler or a cheese grater!

Now, go away and do something worth doing, ya mook!

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 06:08 PM   #7
Lady Ruthven

This might not be exactly appropriate, but I though your post was pretty well written.

Don't worry about opening up about your problems on here; I expect most of us are pretty weird (no offence everyone else). I'm bipolar and I cut myself to help me cope. So you're not alone. Please share it if you need to and don't let things get worse.
Lady Ruthven is offline   Reply With Quote