Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 02-14-2006, 10:30 PM   #1
PhilSmith

Ann Coulter's 'Raghead' remark

Grief. I turn my back for a day and all of a sudden (well, not all of a sudden, this seems to be par for the course for Coulter) I miss this soundbite.

"Or, or as I think our motto should be post-9/11, 'raghead talks tough, raghead faces consequences.'" (taken from numerous sources).

For once, one of my Cube strips is actually topical. Who'd'a thunk it? Not that I'm advocating murder, of course. Just suggesting that any passing gelatinous cubes that might feel a bit peckish might find some minimal sustenance...

Not saying that people on the left of the political spectrum are without prejudice -- every side has some pretty disgusting excesses -- but... dammit, her sort of shit's positively inflammatory. I shudder to think how many people might actually admire her.
PhilSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 11:11 PM   #2
ghostposts

Annie "get your gun" Coulter is the pits.

Your Cube strip, however, rocks. Thanks for posting that.
ghostposts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 12:19 AM   #3
PhilSmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santarea
Everytime I hear her, my uterus clenches.
Does that work on other women? If so, I've just thought up a sexual technique I'll have to try if I ever get the chance.
Old 02-15-2006, 03:03 AM   #4
PhilSmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by robster667
anally ***** by me, a raghead.
Wouldn't advise it. Carnivorous worms live up her bony arse. They can skeletonise a poodle in three seconds flat, so I dread to think what you'd do to your cock.
Old 02-15-2006, 07:44 AM   #5
CptSternn

Shes the new limbaugh, since the original limbaugh had to disappear after getting busted with illegal drugs - a topic he spent years telling people was the worst crime in the states and told his listeners that druggies should be shot.

Luckily, karma came and bit him in the ass.

Ann will have the same thing happen sooner or later. Much like the other 'shock-jocks' she knows what she says is merely to stir up contreversy. Only problem is, radicals take her seriously. The more she talks about 'turning the middle east into glass' and killing innocent people, some one is going to do it. And thanks to the bush regime, she will be held accountable. Once again, call it irony or karma, it's a matter of time before it happens. Much like the lads who shoot abortion doctors, some of that same group will start attacking muslims at some point soon thanks to her rhetoric and the fun will begin.

Just give those nut bags enough rope, and they will always hang themselves. We have the same thing here in Ireland with Ian Paisley. A man who said all Catohlics should be sterilised at birth, and that the Irish people living in Ireland are a cancer that should be eradicated by the english because the land should be theirs.

Just a matter of time.
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 08:01 AM   #6
PhilSmith

I wasn't remotely surprised to learn that Paisley was a friend of Jesse Helms.
Old 02-16-2006, 09:40 AM   #7
WolfMoon

She'll get her commuppance. I don't think she'd make a right meal for the cube, filled with bullshit as she is.

This is nothing against you Sternn, but I've always thought people(regardles of religion) should only be allowed to procreate a certain number of times. But I'm one of those that thinks the population of the world is booming a lil too steadily.
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 01:47 PM   #8
PhilSmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
She'll get her commuppance. I don't think she'd make a right meal for the cube, filled with bullshit as she is.
Cube phlorxed her on general principle.

But believe me, Tabitha and I really had to wonder whether or not he could keep her down. The original script had him spitting her out at high velocity, asserting there were some things he just couldn't swallow.

Then I read about the raghead line and thought 'Fuck it! Into the cube with her!' He'll gladly suffer the nausea, the stomach cramp (even if he hasn't got one). Never was so much owed by so many to so few...
Old 02-16-2006, 08:38 PM   #9
Binkie

Before anyone gets involved in the numbers, let's point out yet another one of Robster's fool-proof sources (this one ranks right up there with a knock-off al-Jazeera site based out of the UK):
Quote:
Although IBC records the newspaper, magazine or website where each estimate is reported, it makes no attempt to record or assess the original sources for the information: that is, the NGO, journalist or government responsible for doing the counting. Hence, any inherent bias due to the lack of reliable reports from independent or Allied sources is hidden. Also, it is difficult for outsiders to assess the extent of this problem, because IBC does not publish full citations for their sources -- they only give a date, a newspaper name and an incident location.
Ooops. I'd say that's pretty discrediting. Hell, you could have Ann Coulter feeding these guys their numbers for all you know. Come back with real figures from reputable organizations that knows how to cite and verify their sources before they report shit.*

(CBS, BBC, and CNN have used the same method for certain stories. As a result, they've fucked up information big time to the extent that they needed to apologize to the public. There's a reason you need to verify sources before you report on these things.)
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 09:16 PM   #10
WolfMoon

I wonder when Rob's gonna get tired of having his ass handed to him?
Old 02-17-2006, 08:34 AM   #11
Binkie

Here's the thing, my man, you don't even know where 90% of those figures came from. You can't even take up a defense. Not that you even care, you just wanted a set of figures. I've cited the same article you did, which clearly states their methods of attaining this information are highly dubious. Meaning it should be taken with a grain of salt. I wanted that pointed out very clearly, as often times people will cite BS figures and sources, and this is one that obviously doesn't adhere to the standards 99.9% of reputable, accurate news media does. I discredited it, now it's your turn to defend (as opposed to your "Ok, you discredited my post... I'd like to see you discredit it all over again!").

If you can prove that the article is wrong in how the information is "obtained" from mystery sources that are never verified or cited, be my guest. If not, go buy some tissues and wipe away those tears, little man.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 12:35 PM   #12
edible_eye

i couldn't care less about ann coulter, however i do find it interesting that she makes a comment about "ragheads" and all the white people on this board get up in arms like they're personally offended - but when rob, who claims to be middle eastern, says she should be anally r.aped by him - no one bats an eyelash.

has political correctness infected people so deeply that name-calling becomes more offensive than advocating r.ape?

that's fucked up.
Old 02-17-2006, 01:48 PM   #13
ghostposts

ditto.

E_E, who here thinks the Robster has anything between his legs to carry out his threat?

Annie, on the other hand, spreads poison all over the place. I just don't like racism, and racist name calling bugs me, especially by a public figure.

I blew the Robster off when he told me about the Tree of Woe. Now, if I'd seen his sexist comment, I woud have responded. He's on my ignore list so he can't annoy me.

(Coming to you from the Tree of Woe...the wailing ghost. The sound you hear is my teeth gnashing. Hear me wail and gnash.

Gnash, gnash.)
ghostposts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 04:43 PM   #14
edible_eye

Quote:
Go pump some more iron. Your ego is already inflated...
this is the best you could do?
Old 02-17-2006, 04:59 PM   #15
Empty_Purple_Stars

If you want to debate politics with the members here FINE.

However, I will ask AGAIN that you refrain from being demeaning to the Women and Men of this site.

"Good Girl" is a phrase you use when you talk to an animal.

"Slave" is a term we find HIGHLY offensive from someone we don't count as friend.

We won't even get into to the threat to choke Tstone with his own entrails, but that will be dealt with soon enough.

I am real friggin tired of having this same conversation, over and over and over again with you.

In short, if you don't have something to say that IS NOT dripping with Macho Ridicule and Hatred, DON'T POST.

As an afterthought, if I had caught the "Ann Coulter needs to be Anally Violated" bit when you posted it, it would have been deleted. Advocating attacks against women by the use of Sexual Force is truly foul.

Cut. Your. Crap.
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 05:06 PM   #16
Circle V

Quote:
Binkie, I asked you to show me YOUR figures. Figures that are completely UNBIASED. Why are you evading the question? How many CIVIES died in this "legal" war? TELL ME.
Do it. Good girl.
She claimed that your source was unreliable, nothing more. She doesn't need to back that up with figures-- she never made any claim about the number of "CIVIES" killed.
Old 02-17-2006, 05:43 PM   #17
edible_eye

doesn't matter.

whatever "civies" died - their blood pools at sadam's feet. he was their leader. he refused to abide by the resolutions put forth. he continued to assert that weapons were at his disposal. he was warned many times what the repercussions of his actions would be. he was a stupid and arrogant leader. he and his people paid the price.

fuck him and fuck iraq.

and robster - the closest i got to the military was having the piece of paper in front of me to sign. i decided to do something else with my life.

many in my family have enlisted and fought for this country.

both my grandfathers fought in world war 2. my brother returned from iraq last summer. my cousin fought in the gulf war.

i don't see how any of that matters to anyone except me.

i wish we had pulled out of iraq as soon as the search was called off and the weapons declared non-existant, even though recently surfaced, supposed new tapes of sadam prior to the war have him speaking of the weapons and what he did with them. it wouldn't have bothered me in the least to hear news reports of those savages slaughtering each other after we left.

the only tragedy is that americans continue to lose lives in that cesspool of a region.

bring our boys home.
Old 02-20-2006, 10:40 AM   #18
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
If you want to debate politics with the members here FINE.

However, I will ask AGAIN that you refrain from being demeaning to the Women and Men of this site.

"Good Girl" is a phrase you use when you talk to an animal.

"Slave" is a term we find HIGHLY offensive from someone we don't count as friend.

We won't even get into to the threat to choke Tstone with his own entrails, but that will be dealt with soon enough.
Well, I'm getting into it!

I'm done playing nice with you, id10tbo1!

You have nothing better to do with your time than make pathetic threats via the internet to people of superior intelligence?

How about this asshole, go home and anally fist yourself. Maybe your loose ass needs some help from a friend called Louie? I call him 'Slugger' for short.

Fuck off and die you pathetic excuse for excrement! You are lower than an ameoba fart and twice as ugly.
Old 02-20-2006, 04:58 PM   #19
edible_eye

rob wolfie
Old 02-21-2006, 08:12 AM   #20
WolfMoon

Mark, that makes me giggle.
Old 02-21-2006, 09:17 PM   #21
WolfMoon

I'm sure you will.
Old 02-22-2006, 04:08 AM   #22
Blushing Heliophobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santarea
You can support the kids without supporting the war.
Very true. If anyone here likes stand-up, Henry Rollins is absolutely hilarious. He is a flamin' liberal and doesn't support the war but he did shows for deployed troops. It's on his website and I highly suggest his stand-up comedy.

I think racial slurs are among plenty of other Ann Coulter traits to be worried about. I try not to pay attention to 'IT'...kind of like the pussbucket that is on IGNORE.
Blushing Heliophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 08:58 AM   #23
CptSternn

Heli - It's not comedy, it's 'spoken word'.

He used to hang out at the club I Dj'ed goth nite at. Him and Ian McKay. Both from Richmond/DC. They used to play back when they were Black Flag/Minor Threat at what is now Kimbo's Noodle Bar a few blocks from the house I used to own.

His shit then was funny as well, of course he was like only 140lbs...
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 07:16 PM   #24
edible_eye

got this in my e-mail today. i enjoyed it and figured i'd pass it on -

Three guys-a Canadian farmer, Osama bin Laden, and an American
engineer are working together one day.

They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it. "I will give each of you one wish, which is three wishes total," says the Genie.

The Canadian says, "I am a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada."

Pooooof! With the blink of the Genie's eye, the land in Canada was forever made fertile for farming.

Osama bin Laden was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around Afghanistan, Iraq and Iran so that no infidels, Jews or Americans can come into our precious state."

Pooooof! Again, with the blink of the Genie's eye, there was a huge wall around those countries.

The American engineer says, "I am very curious. Please tell me more about this wall."

The Genie explains, "Well, it's 5000 feet high, 500 feet thick and completely surrounds the countries. Nothing can get in or out-it's virtually impenetrable."

The American engineer says, "Fill it with water."

Old 02-23-2006, 12:49 AM   #25
Blushing Heliophobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
Heli - It's not comedy, it's 'spoken word'.

He used to hang out at the club I Dj'ed goth nite at. Him and Ian McKay. Both from Richmond/DC. They used to play back when they were Black Flag/Minor Threat at what is now Kimbo's Noodle Bar a few blocks from the house I used to own.

His shit then was funny as well, of course he was like only 140lbs...
Yes, I know he does spoken word. But 'Shock and Awe', the actual DVD I was refering to, is a lot more like standup than than the rest of his stuff, because the main intent with that one was humor. So that's what I called it.
Blushing Heliophobe is offline   Reply With Quote