Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 03-24-2008, 03:45 PM   #1
††BlackRose††

Hello again!!! XD

So yes lent is over (finally). Well giving up swearing is hard work and no i couldn't stop myself from doing so. Its not like i swear a lot, its just a slip of the tongue. Easter really came early this year.

Well i missed it over here so I'm glad to be back! YAYYYY!!!

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
Still unemployed sadly. I am looking for one though. Maybe for the summer or something.
I like writing. That's always fun. Poetry is not my forte but i do give it a try nonetheless. I'm in the middle of writing another story though.

2. Where are you from?
I'm from Toronto, in a city that's too embarrassing to say. :P

3. Who is your favorite author?
I read a lot yet i do not have a particular favorite. Dante is awesome. I like the Comedia by him. Edgar Allan Poe is good as well. I love his poem A Dream Within A Dream. Faust by Goethe was also amazing. I like reading a lot of other authors as well, but i have to admit that I just read based on if the book sounds interesting.

4. What are your favorite films?
hmm... favorite films. The Matrix was good I can't lie. Keanu Reaves!!! sorry. I have to admit that i liked Titanic as well. The Exorcism of Emily Rose is really good yet no one else would let me buy the damned dvd. *sigh*. I suppose I don't have one particular favorite and it would just depend on what mood I'm in. OMG and can you believe that I've actually started liking hindi movies???? I can't either. lol.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
For my wedding the guests will have to endure a bit of my music as well. A little London After Midnight never hurt anyone.

6. At your funeral?
Well... I really don't care. I wouldn't be alive anyways.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
No preferences. I'm a wimp so as long as I don't feel its too painful, I'm fine. Oh also it would be nice if it wasn't an embarrassing death.

8. What kind of casket would you want?
I'm going to be turned into ashes. Then through a family member, they will be spilled somewhere maybe in an open field or something. That should be fine.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
I do not have one, sadly. I would love to get a corset one day, though.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
As a child I missed the family stability for me to enjoy my childhood. The damned family drama kept coming in, preventing me from experiencing a lot of the things many normal people did. I won't go into detail about it. I'm sure you wouldn't be interested. Its the past and what happened, happened. So I have to deal with it. :P

11. What's your favorite band?
I have too many. I still love Muse and Kamelot although they are not gothic. Oh well. Others are Sisters of Mercy, Cinema Strange, Christian Death, London After Midnight, E Nomine, Diary of Dreams, The Cruxshadows, Bauhaus, etc etc.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
Well as of now I'm in grade 12 and applied for a BComm/BBA.

13. Why did you join?
A good friend of mine introduced me here. Thank you!!!

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
Female.

Thank you for enduring my ramblings. It's greatly appreciated.
Crap this is long.
Oh and I hope you guys had a happy Easter!!!
Old 03-24-2008, 05:13 PM   #2
Pantherlette086

Welcome 2 the site.
Pantherlette086 is offline   Reply With Quote