Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 08-11-2007, 09:13 PM   #476
korinna5555

I have about 7 blisters on both of my feet. Including on the soles. So it hurts to walk.
Old 09-23-2007, 01:09 PM   #477
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
I CAN BREATHE THROUGH MY NOSE AGAIN! HOORAY!
(snif)
Uh...what's that smell?

I think...I think it's me...is *that* what I smell like?
EWWWWWWWW

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 01:17 PM   #478
Uncle Smoov

One of my front teeth started to grow out of control because of a calcium imbalance in my mouth. Eventually it fell out, but the tooth fairy didn't think it belonged to a human so she refused me payment. A few months later, I was walking around barefoot and I stepped directly onto the long, curly tooth. It took root in my foot immediately and started to grow even longer.
Uncle Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 03:01 PM   #479
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
I CAN BREATHE THROUGH MY NOSE AGAIN! HOORAY!
(snif)
Uh...what's that smell?

I think...I think it's me...is *that* what I smell like?
EWWWWWWWW
HumanePain just realized that even though he couldn't smell anything, others could, so maybe skipping daily showers wasn't worth the time it saved.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 11:13 PM   #480
LaBelleDameSansMerci

Hahahaha.
I hate it when my nose gets clogged. Damn viruses...
I also hate it when I smell. I'm usually pretty self-conscious about that... Moreso than I need to be, sometimes...

I got a very puffy blister on my foot, and it popped today. And my sandles scraped some of my skin of the side of my heels. I didn't walk very far in them; only to art history class and back, and that takes about 10 mintes round-trip. GRRR!!
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

LaBelleDameSansMerci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 01:17 AM   #481
linkbroken

You guys are Fuckin cool
linkbroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 11:31 AM   #482
Metabolik

I hate that fucking spot on the back of my neck, it's huge and it hurts and I dare'nt squeeze it as Chthulu may rize from the underwolrd, disturbed by the massive popping and squishing sound it would make...
Old 09-25-2007, 11:18 PM   #483
raggedyanne

I hate it when I get zits on my scalp! I fell out of a tree (same tree again; I will beat that tree!) the other day and hit a rock (yes same rock too). I feel really stupid cuz I've done this before but I WILL get to the top of that tree before I graduate!
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
raggedyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 08:26 PM   #484
Wormboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedyanne
I hate it when I get zits on my scalp! I fell out of a tree (same tree again; I will beat that tree!) the other day and hit a rock (yes same rock too). I feel really stupid cuz I've done this before but I WILL get to the top of that tree before I graduate!
hahahahaha i love that

Kontan - "Eventually, you ended up looking like the freaking grim reaper towards the end of the game.
Now we got this cracked out jungle hobo...."
Wormboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 04:33 AM   #485
Sovetcke

My back hurts from sitting wrong for too long , And my spleen hurts once in a while =(
Sovetcke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 11:13 PM   #486
LaBelleDameSansMerci

I dropped a 150-pound slab of limestone on my finger. If it were any more swollen, I swear it would burst. It's purple and throbbing and kinda cold. I think I might get it x-rayed tomorrow morning.
GRR!!!! I really don't need this now. I have art to do, and nothing else.
That and it's embarassing because people will ask me about it, and I get upset when people do that; when they ask me how I incurred some injury or otherm or why I'm upset. I also get more upset if people try to tell me "it's ok" or "It's nothing to worry about" or "It's not the end of the world." I don't get it. I'm not looking forward to class on Monday, despite the fact that I normally do.

Old 09-30-2007, 07:16 PM   #487
darkbird

I got lost in Manhattan during a DOWNPOUR and slipped and fell in the street cause the sidewalks were so slippery.

now my hip/side is all hurty and bruisy. plus it was kind of embarrassing.
darkbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 07:38 PM   #488
thedoll

my jaw hurts so bad!

I'd like to do more than survive, I'd like to rub it in your face. -The Dresden Dolls
thedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 10:11 PM   #489
raggedyanne

Owie, mosh pits. No mas nessicitan! (sp?)
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:22 PM   #490
LaBelleDameSansMerci

Well, I did manage to break my finger. No joint damage (YAY!!!), but I still have to wear a splint on my finger, which will be a pain in the ass for just about everything.
I only broke the tip of my finger, too. Kinda diagonally from the very tip and down to one side.
And apparently it'll take about 6 weeks to heal -_-'

Old 09-30-2007, 10:28 PM   #491
raggedyanne

Oh dear! I hope you'll be able to get back to your art soon. Until then, explore different mediums. That's I did when I sprained my left wrist a while back.
Old 09-30-2007, 11:04 PM   #492
LaBelleDameSansMerci

lol, I can still draw, it just hurts a slight bit. I drew all over my hand in the waiting room at the hospital cuz I got bored as fuck. Haven't tried it with the splint on, so I might take it off for drawing... The guy who looked at my finger didn't even think it was broken until he saw the x-ray. I can bend my finger almost all the way, and I can even bend it into a pretty proper fist-position. It's only the tip that broke.
Pain in the ass cuz it's my right hand, too. :\ Ah well, I can deal with pain :P Hopefully I've learned my lesson about pushing around 150-pound slabs of limestone :P :$ hehe..

What other media did you check out?

Old 10-03-2007, 07:04 AM   #493
HumanePain

I'm sick. Every joint in my body aches and I think I have a fever.
Bleh.

Old 10-03-2007, 11:52 AM   #494
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelleDameSansMerci
Ah well, I can deal with pain :P Hopefully I've learned my lesson about pushing around 150-pound slabs of limestone :P :$ hehe..
Great so the Eygptians are at it again.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 08:07 PM   #495
raggedyanne

Damn those pyramids ; P

I slammed my hip into the counter and got a nasty bruise. Then I went to a concert and remembered why I'm not supposed to go moshing.
Old 10-07-2007, 12:02 PM   #496
HumanePain

One of the stitches in my nose popped open. There is nothing so pathetic as a vampire with a nosebleed. Would that qualify as auto-cannibalism?
O_o

:: goes to listen to Orgy's Stitches ::

Old 10-11-2007, 07:16 AM   #497
Sovetcke

My butt hurts and i can't sit properly!
Took a Vitamin b12 Injection.
Sovetcke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 09:00 AM   #498
korinna5555

My back is killing me..
Old 10-12-2007, 02:25 PM   #499
(heartofflames)

i fell in the bathroom once...banged my head into the toilet bowl, scraped my knee with the shower door, and wound up with a scar behind my ear, and an atrocious crimson mark on my knee that looks like i spilled ketchup on myself and couldn't wash it off...
(heartofflames) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 08:34 PM   #500
HumanePain

Vampirism couldn't possibly work...

Just proved that swallowing a lot of blood doesn't work: It coagulates in your stomach and is regurgitated. I do NOT recommend it. Very bad experience that will likely put you in an emergency room.

I had uncontrolled bleeding Saturday night from my nose surgery stitches (come ON it has been a freakin' MONTH already!) after a half hour of being unable to stop the bleeding my wife takes me to the E.R. where I promptly faint and vomit a pint of blood that collected in my belly, then they had to infuse me to raise my blood pressure and hemoglobin.
I dropped to 72/56 and a hemoglobin of 10.3.

What a miserable way to spend the weekend.

Now I am cauterized and tomorrow I am going to give the surgeon that started the whole thing almighty HELL for not answering his phone or his answering service when I went into this sad condition.

Auto-exsanguination couldn't work. What a bunch of crap. Sucks being me sometimes.