Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 10-30-2005, 08:11 PM   #1
STEIN

Question New World Order - INFOWARS.COM

Do you believe that the American gov is trying to make it a police state known as the "New World Order?
STEIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 08:36 PM   #2
Binkie

No, they're calling it something else.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 08:55 PM   #3
STEIN

Last time I even looked up information it was about how the members of the occult in Bohemia Avenue want to have complete control over the US & the world. New World Order
Old 10-30-2005, 08:59 PM   #4
Binkie

Are you talking about a science fiction novel or are you trying to discuss the ACTUAL situation in America? I'm not following here. Provide examples of what you're talking about.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Old 10-30-2005, 09:01 PM   #5
STEIN

Haha a novel, no. The situation in America, the conspiraces. Some people think that they give false choices like Kerry. Bush & Kerry even admit being in the occult. So even IF Kerry did win the occult would still win.
Old 10-30-2005, 10:15 PM   #6
Binkie

Heh... Wow. Some people read into these high society clubs WAY too much. Skull and Bones*. The Bohemiam Grove. Someone left out the Alfalfa club though. They totally predicted several presidents there with their wicked sorcery.

Sorry, I find this more amusing than alarming. It's akin to something one might expect to read on the front page of one of the crazy tabloids. You know, right under to the Bat Boy article.

(Note: I'm assuming you're refering to John Kerry's admitting to being a part of this Yale club automatically translates to 'being in the occult?')
Old 10-31-2005, 01:37 AM   #7
OdinicRite

Actually, this is a process that has been in the makings for many years. The fictional novel "1984" written by George Orwell touched on some of the plans and activities that are now in place or are being admitted into the world view as you read this. Look closer at the technology that is used in the cellular phones that 90% of the world now goes nowhere without. All include GPS(global possitioning unit) tracking chips which can be activated and tracked at any time by satelite. In most major cities(and even some small towns such as my hometown) around the world there are vast systems of cameras and microphones that moniter the general public in all of their activities. If you use a credit card, bank card, or even a check to buy movies and books it goes into a FBI database on what you have bought as a way to profile and locate "terrorists". Most activities on the internet are also monitered by computers and any suspicious activity is recorded and documented. Telephone calls are monitered by computers and certain words turn on recorders to record your conversation. The US Patriot Act enables our government to raid your home and arrest you if you act "suspiciously". They are legally able to watch you in your every day activities from highly advanced satelites from our upper atmosphere and even from space. There are bills being presented to congress right now that, if passed, will make you elligable for the death penalty if you unknowingly give money to a group or person who is convicted of terrorism and you are held responsible for the deaths that they cause. Look at the units now vastly sold in automobiles such as OnStar, they are nothing but tracking devices. A stranger can moniter where you are at, whether your car is running properly and can even unlock your doors and start your car from a remote computer through the use of a satelite. Now, that is just a start into the vast reaches of this topic. It may not be the United States government, but there is a governmental/political power that is slowly instilling a police state and a "one world government" over us.
OdinicRite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 06:25 AM   #8
STEIN

Thanks OdinicRite, now I'll be able to sleep better tonight.... jk. Anyway I don't really believe in this conspiracy but I do like to keep an open mind to everything there is so... yeah. Thanks for the information.
Old 10-31-2005, 10:12 AM   #9
OdinicRite

I don't look at it as a conspiracy, I look at the world around me and see the things that are going on. I have seen these computer screens with images of people from satelite and I see those cameras everywhere. I am not a conspiracy theorist, I am just warning of what the facts of these activities and items are. Thanks

-Axl
Old 10-31-2005, 10:24 AM   #10
Binkie

Wow, Odinic, you vastly overestimated the capabilities of the FBI and Justice Department, not to mention villified the use of GPS in cars, which is meant for operators to direct police and emergency units to the vehicle if it's either broken into or crashes and no one responds. GPS in cell phones was OKed by the FCC for the same purpose; get medical and emergency vechiles to the location even if the person has idea where they are. Those who don't like the feature have the ability to turn it off.

And to even think that the FBI has the funds to have computers that monitor EVERY SINGLE cellphone call is absolutely ridiculous. They certainly don't have the staff to exclusively sit back and listen to EVERY recorded call that has the word "bomb" in it or the words "kill" and "president." Not to mention the Patriot Act doesn't even give clearance for that kind of surveillance activity anyways. Don't know if you are aware of the Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act of 1994, which the Patriot Act does not supercede, but it states that law enforcement officals, including the FBI, can ONLY monitor calls in real-time. They can NOT record and play them back to aquire incriminating information.

And in addtion to that dilema, the Justice Department has been shot down many times just this year for trying to get clearance to track users by their cell phones. The courts threw it out continuously because there was no "probable cause" to tracking the user. So if you think we're living in the science fiction of "1984," that's all good, but the reality is that we don't even really come close to the "police state" everyone on the internet likes to portray post 9/11 America as.
Old 10-31-2005, 05:53 PM   #11
OdinicRite

Actually, the Patriot Act supercedes anything that comes before it. It grants total freedom in the case of "terrorist activity". If you know anything about GPS and electronics you know that that beacon is operating at all times, whether the unit is on or off. The fact that you don't believe that the governmental departments have the funds and manpower to do these such things proves that you have no knowledge of a working factory, let alone an organization that has limitless funds and their own scientists to create such equipment. If you have ever worked in a factory you know that you go through thousands of pieces of product in one eight hour shift, and that is just you. Let alone the 100 other people doing the same thing at the same time, and then the next shift that works their own eight hours doing the same thing. If you take that into consideration then there is no problem realizing that it would be quite easy to listen to such calls. If you do not believe that cell phone calls are not capable of being monitered by computers then you also have no knowledge of the functions of satelites. Each call is passed through super computers that know where to send the call, when to stop the call and what is being said during this call. The Department of Treasury controls the amount of money that is printed and so they have a limitless funding. Their manpower is recruited from the United States military and top universities such as MIT. I don't know, maybe you haven't really studied any electronics and do not have any knowledge of military history. They were looking at people's back yards from space in the late 1970's. Now just think of how much advancement their technology has had since then.

-Axl
Old 10-31-2005, 06:39 PM   #12
STEIN

I could'nt have said it any better myself.
Old 10-31-2005, 09:52 PM   #13
Binkie

Actually the Patriot Act doesn't supercede it, because it has doesn't have anything in there permitting law enforcement and domestic agencies from recording wiretaps in any other manner other than real-time. Meaning the myth that's been circulating about the FBI, NSA, or DHS listening in on every conversation with some computer that picks up on certain words, then begins recording is ridiculous and very illegal.

The GPS beacon is opearating at all times? From... one of the satellites in space? Are you talking about the signal satallites continuously send or are you talking about beacon towers here on Earth, which pertains to DGPS and not GPS? All you have in your phone or car is a GPS reciever, not a radio transmitter. So if it's off, it's unable to compute or recieve the signal. At that point, the signal sent out by satallites is about as useful for tracking that phone or your location as it is for tracking someone's pet rock.

You really think our state department can pull off that operation? First off, it's illegal to do, so have a fun time approving the budget through Congress. Second of all, the cost of the monitoring system alone easily stretches up into the billions. Then the ADDITIONAL manpower (as I originally stated that the FBI does not have, and never will have, the staff to do the operation itself) that it would cost to review each and every recorded call. That's not chump change and would easily pop up when they were audited. Realistically? No, I don't think that could be done without Congress's knowledge and approval or the press being able to track these things through audit reports. What you're talking about would be a MASSIVE government conspiracy theory. And to have that occur while using millions of private contractors? Yeah, I don't think so.

Oh yeah, and your theory about the US Teasury having a field day with printing money... well that just demonstrates how you've failed to grasp the concept of our current monetary system or basic economics. If it's not able to be backed up by metals or some system of scarcity, like it is now, it's worthless. That being said, printing billions and billions of worthless dollars will easily cause massive inflation (which would make printing all of that extra money pointless) and the eventual collapse of the economy by sky-rocketing prices that international or domestic markets can't deal with.
Old 10-31-2005, 10:59 PM   #14
OdinicRite

There is a trackable GPS transmitter within the circuit boards of all cellular telephones, which is in fact, traceable at all times. Illegal? Yes, for those that do not make the laws, but for those that make and inforce the laws, anything is possible. How do you explain the millions of dollars worth of cocaine that is brought into our country every week from countries such as Columbia by our own CIA and DEA. I have several friends which are ex military which have seen these operations happening. You actually think that our dollar is backed by gold and silver in this day and age? You are wrong, oil maybe, but not gold, not anymore. If you don't believe me, try to find a government owned working goldmine..... My family has been into prospecting for gold and other precious gems and metals for generations. We have a monetary standard, yes, but it is not gold anymore, it is oil. Ever wonder why Desert Storm was so important? We had oil treaties with Kuweit, Iraq threatened that oil supply and so we defended it. We then went into treaties with Suddam Hussein in and attempt to save his own life. He broke those treaties and helped fund those that attacked on 9/11. In turn we attacked him. Our military now has a strong hold on the movements of Iraqi oil supplies, that is why we dedicate so much effort to rebuild their country. Remember the Star Wars program created by President Ronald Reagan? A satelite operated defensive weapon system. With this system they are able to moniter what is going on in the world by zooming into an exact location, clear enough to read the date off of a dime from space. These satelites and many others like them orbit the earth and are 100% operational today. As for the extra manpower.....our government agencies have millions of employees around the world. And if you believe these acts to be illegal then explain the CIA presence in Vietnam, that was completely illegal as well. If you believe that the GPS transmitters within devices such as OnStar are not trackable and are only operational when they are turned on then you must not pay attention to what these devices are used for. OnStar can unlock your car door from a remote satelite, check your engine oil level and condition, see how much fuel is in your tank and can even start your vehicle all when the electric flow coming from your battery is open(meaning that the vehicle is off and that the ignition switch is an open system so that the electrical current cannot flow to these devices.

-Axl
Old 10-31-2005, 11:08 PM   #15
OdinicRite

So that there are no more misconceptions about the US Patriot Act here is a link so that you can read it for yourself.

http://www.epic.org/privacy/terrorism/hr3162.html

And as for the misconception that there is still a US gold standard

http://www.gold-eagle.com/greenspan011098.html

There is currently no gold standard in the United States of America
Old 10-31-2005, 11:52 PM   #16
tekajo

TStone, Odin exhibits classic C.C.E....the Cliff Claven Effect...you and Binks shouldn't bother youreslves here even though that was the most entertaining thing i've read on here in quite some time.

Odin, with some soap and water it'll clear up...or wither and die.
tekajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 11:58 PM   #17
Binkie

Thank you, T,
You pretty much covered the whole transmitter ordeal. And since the FCC would not permit that by law, Odinic, your idea once again enters into the realm of conspiracy theory.

As I said before, paper money needs to be backed up by "metals [as it once was] or a system of scarcity." As T pointed out, our paper money still very much is dependant upon goods in our market. In other words, it's still driven by a system of scarcity, as I originally said.

Also, Iraq was one of our strongest allies in the Middle East at the time of Desert Storm. If they would have seized the oil fields, we would have profited since we were doing much more business with Iraq than Kuwait at the time.

CIA presence in Vietnam? What era are you talking about? Or better yet, why not find a domestic issue that would perhaps be a bit more relevant?

As for OnStar's ability to unlock and start your car; that has nothing to do with GPS. You do realize that GPS signals used by OnStar come from DoD satallites? Do you understand that the signals coming from those satallites are exclussive to GPS recievers and are not responsible for the unlocking of your car or the starting of your engine? The analogy is not apt. If you were to disable the receiver responsible for unlocking your doors, it would no longer unlock when that specific signal is sent to your vehicle.

Oh yes, and thanks for an online and out-of-date copy of the Patriot Act. Find me the section in either version where it says that law enforcement agencies are allowed to record your phone calls without monitoring them in real-time, cause I'm having a hard time finding it.
Old 11-01-2005, 12:31 AM   #18
OdinicRite

What I find extremely histerical is the fact that you cannot even begin to explain any of your ideas without the use of offensive words to try and make someone feel stupid, when in fact, while using these obsenities you make yourself look completely immature and unaware of even a basic knowledge of anything. Look at the basic series electrical circuit.....lets say, of a light bulb.....this circuit has one path and has four parts, a source, path, load, and control...The source would be your battery, the path is the electrical wireing, the load is the lightbulb, and the control is your on/off switch. Now, when your control is in the open position(meaning that there is a break in the path, it is an open circuit) while in the open(off) position there is nowhere for your electrons to flow to and so your load has no power entering it. Now look at the series-parallel circuit that an automobile uses......it is just what it says, a series circuit and a parallel circuit combined...it uses connectors, switches, fuses, etc....and also has your original four parts. When the circuit is open(the car is off) there is no external power going to the OnStar TRANSMITER, and so, there is no way that it could be operational without its own source of power. Otherwise, when you call for them to unlock your cardoors for you it would not be possible. Call me ignorent, full of shit, a "fucking idiot", and whatever else you choose to call me. I am speaking from my knowledge of equipment that I have come into contact with in my own carreer and elsewhere. Obviously you do not have any form of thinking for yourself, your life is about denial. Seriously, look at the technical data about systems such as OnStar. If you do not believe that a transmitter can be operated with a small source of power then look into the new keychains and such that are being given to elderly people so that if they have an accident they can press a button that notifies police and rescue to go to that exact latitude and longitude without having to talk to the injured person. You ask what a circuit board is, a circuit board is mearly an acrylic plate that contains a circuit and keeps it in place. Do you enjoy attempting to mock me? I do find it very interesting the fact that you have not given a single fact in this debate, you have mearly spoken from your ass multiple times to tell me that I don't know what I am talking about. What do you think a cell phone is? It is a transmitter and a receiver, it transmits calls over long distances(even world wide) and also receives them. As for what is used as backing for our currency, you are correct to a point, during the Clinton administration our public lands were given away to the United Nations and now we are not even allowed to visit these lands. He mearly stated that certain lands were worth this amount and that amount in order to back our currency. As for you criticizing me for stating that our currency is backed by oil, you like to contradict yourself don't you? You said that our currency is based on what the market uses, what is used by every household in America??? OIL!!! You should really think about what you say when you say it. You also do not know about the process of commercial gold mining. There are no pans involved except for when they first test the area to see if it is worth mining. They use hydrolic operations, huge shifters, rock crushers, etc.... And lastly, on my whole OnStar bit.....if you think it is all bullshit why don't you explain to me just what you think that system does??? How does it operate? You claim that I am too fucking stupid to debate with but yet you have never even stated your oppinion. This is a debate board on the subject of politics, if you don't like what I am saying then don't read it, but to just criticize everything I say just to make yourself look like an ass.

-Axl
Old 11-01-2005, 02:20 AM   #19
Binkie

Car remotes and those elderly care remotes are short distance transmitters. Walk about 30 yards away from your car and try to unlock it with the remote. Try pressing the emergency button on the remote for the elderly when you fall out in the middle of your backyard. No is going to come because that remote sends a short wave signal to a reciever inside the house, which then routes a message to the local dispatcher through telephone lines. Probably not going to reach it though from clear out in the back yard. And if you fall in the house, god help you if you knocked the telephone off the receiver in the process. In order for these remotes to transmit radio waves back to a satallite in outter space, that takes alot more than a cell phone battery is capable of transmitting.

And no, a cell phone is not a long-distance transmitter. It connects through a radio tower using short-wave signals. The actual radio tower it is routed through is the actual transmitter. This is why you don't get cell phone service in remote and rural areas because there are no towers the phone is capable of reaching with signals.
Old 11-01-2005, 12:14 PM   #20
STEIN

You two people cuss alot. How ignorant is saying "I AM MORE THAN QUALIFIED to say you are full of shit, and a stupid head." Who are you to judge someone else by what they say?
Old 11-01-2005, 02:11 PM   #21
edible_eye

you know what this is?

a breath of fresh air, mother-fuckers. it's so refreshing to see the emo's cry.
Old 11-01-2005, 02:11 PM   #22
STEIN

People like you should be killed in a concentration camp. First of all you know nothing about me. How can you say I don't gotoo school? Do you even know where I exactly live? No. So stop cussing at us & Just ignore us. If you say we are so "Stupid" just ignore us. Because if you do keep insulting, all you're proving is that you either got picked on in the past by bullies or, something happend in your family. So don't take it out on us.
Old 11-01-2005, 02:45 PM   #23
OdinicRite

Lets see, you have worked in the electronics industry for 23 years or so, including "top secret military items" and you are spending your time on a message board full of highschool students that enjoy an alternative lifestyle cussing at them because you feel that it makes you seem smart. I could just as easily say that I have spent 30 years working in top secret government bases and give you a few names that you hear every day on the Sci-fi and history channels and make it sound more believable than you saying that you are an electrician or whatever it is you are claiming to be. I grew up helping my grandfather work on automobiles, I have built several custom motorcycles and cars, when you break a circuit down, ANY CIRCUIT, it is basic, whether it contains conductors and semi-conductors, multi-system back ups and whatever else you want to add to it. It all contains an EMF source, a load, a path, and a control device. Now, I am not saying that you haven't spent your life around the electronics industry, I don't know you, but I do know that if that is true, it shows why you have never and will never advance yourself past the journyman/apprentice position because you do not have what it takes to run any business, you do not have the mentality to even debate logically with someone "half your age", enstead, you assult them with insults that truely show that you are most likely the fat kid that sits in the back of the classroom and sneaks candybars while fantacizing about being your favorite character in Dungeouns and Dragons. If you are truly as old as you say you are, you have the mentallity and maturaty on a scale less than my 11 year old cousin operates on. If you want your views to be taken seriously, maybe you should cut down on the ridiculous insults and if you disagree with what someone says why not explain your position on that enstead of insulting everyone and everything.

-Axl
Old 11-01-2005, 03:17 PM   #24
STEIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by TStone
Eh, even if it were true it still doesn’t change the fact…you’ll still be an idiot.
What's pathetic is the lack of creativity in your insults.
Old 11-01-2005, 03:25 PM   #25
STEIN

Keep proving your idioticy towards us. Oh and BTW I never said I actually fully believe in this conspiracy. I just want to keep an open mind towards it. Unlike you on the otherhand, that wants to disagree with anything that you dont like.