Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Shill

Shill Post your website announcements here. Anything that is blatantly SPAM (nigerian schemes, make money fast, etc) will be deleted. Actually, we'd probably keep the nigerian schemes around to make fun of it.

Old 08-16-2011, 11:35 AM   #1
Jon Wane

Harsh Noise/HNW CD's & CDr's...

I've got a few artist copies of the following releases sitting around, and I could really use the money if anybody's interested.

"Music To Fuck To":
http://www.discogs.com/Various-Music...elease/2759788
3-CD, pro-pressed noise compilation. Features tracks from Snog and Black Lung. Pigdurt Prod.

"Split":
http://www.discogs.com/Cementimental...elease/2491045
3-way HNW CD-r split feat. Cementimental (UK), Fist Taker ('BAMA--that's me), and Second Thought (UK). Jerky Oats Records.

All offers considered, but please be considerate of the fact that I have to pay shipping when making offers.

Paypal, WCC or MO's accepted...
PM or email: theraytownians@************
[EDIT: didn't realize emails were filtered, sorry]

I am a reputable seller of random crap through Noiseguide and Troniks (username: the raytownian)... Sorry I haven't got any seller feedback on Discogs or Ebay as I've only ever purchased stuff on those sites...

Sorry if this is the wrong place to try to sell this stuff. I wouldn't even be pimping this here if folks on those boards didn't already know about these releases and I wasn't hurting really bad for $$$$ right now (stupid speeding ticket!)...

Thanks for looking.
Jon Wane is offline   Reply With Quote