Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2004, 03:37 PM   #1
Empty_Purple_Stars

Rant Thread

Post all of your bitching, sniveling, whining, death threats and general verbal malaise here..

I'll go first..

what a fucking shock..

To OTFW & Urian:

Yknow for two EXTREMELY iintelligent people you BOTH act fucking retarded as hell..

REALLY..

Does it ever fucking stop?

Huh?

EVER?

Don't you two ever get tired of trying to fucking kill each other?

Don't you two ever stop and look at ALL of the people your mutual venom is destroying??

I got so sick after the last debacle the two of you had friday night I thought I was going to die..No fucking lie..The pain was so bad I couldnt even crawl to the phone to call 911.

Yknow why??

BECAUSE YOU GUYS WONT FUCKING QUIT!!!!

You Don't like her - DEAL WITH IT!

You don't like Him - DEAL WITH IT!!

I am SO FUCKING TIRED OF LISTENING TO YOU GUYS FIGHT!!

REALLY!!!

YOU ARE GROWN ADULTS!!!

The way this is going I won't be talking to EITHER of you anymore, cause I can't fucking handle the stress and the drama anymore..

YOUR INABLIITY to act like rational people is not worth my life..

Sorry Guys..

Makes me want to fucking throw up..For real..

You guys cared ENOUGH about each other to get married and have a kid..

DIDNT WORK OUT..

We ALL know THAT much..

SO what then?

Your 27!

He's 28!

You spend the rest of your lives hurting each other and your kids????

GO TEAM GO!!!

WHAT THE FUCK??

FUCKING STOP ALREADY!!

You shouldnt have to leave, you have friends here..
She shouldnt have to leave, she has friends here..

Hell, I stay here and I have to listen to it from BOTH OF YOU DAILY!!

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THATS HOLY FUCKING STOP FIGHTING!!!!

I cannot scream that loud enough..

You could BOTH have ended up with WORSE Ex's and WORSE parents for your children..

But nooooooooooooo, that doesnt mean shit..You'd rather be mean and disgusting and hateful to each other day in and fucking day out..

I'm DONE..

Really..

FUCKING DONE..

I have spent the last year and a half watching you two try and kill each other..This makes you happy?

FINE.. Have fun..

But I refuse to let you guys destroy me in the process..

Too many fucking bodies laying around us all as it is, you dont need mine..

*FUCKING SIGH*

*EDIT*

And if EITHER one of you has ONE SHITTY WORD to say in retort or response here I will drive over to both of your respectives houses and whip your asses..

DONT DO IT!!!

NO She said, " Blah blah blah!"

NO He said, " Blah blah blah!"

Read, listen, learn something..

JUST FUCKING QUIT!!

Last edited by Empty_Purple_Stars; 01-25-2006 at 09:55 AM.
Old 04-25-2004, 06:22 PM   #2
ohthefuckwell

all i can say is....i'm sorry.

really, truly, painfully sorry.

i grew to love you. please take care.

*bawl*

:cry:
Old 04-26-2004, 01:41 AM   #3
RetroGoth_queen

Well hot damn!

Didn't see that one coming!

Naughty, naughty, scandelous gothic.net

I had no idea it was such a tight knit community.

but really, nobody owns the internet, thats the point
... why it is so lovely.

but hey

My sweet Unspokenthing is on gothic net, if we were to break up, I hope he would stick around

at least i could vent my anger by undermining him :lol:
joke

bah

*gives EPS a bex and a lie down*
Old 04-26-2004, 07:15 AM   #4
MrMaelstrom

Weeell...er...and remember folks, you read it here first on Gothic.net!

Hey Empty, this was a "live" event you witnessed, and not a post war, wasn't it?

'Cause if it was, I'd like to know the thread to read the transcription. I'm sure it must've been real colourfull.

In any case, a little bird (or white rabbit with sunglasses in this case) told me Priest left, so at least it won't be happenng on these boards.

27? 28? Friguin kids.... :P
Old 04-30-2004, 12:14 AM   #5
SuicideJade

bitching, sniveling, whining and verbal malasie oh my!...
i can do that..

today i went to clean this lady's house.. i've been there before and worked.. she's creepy.. i don't like her, but a small price to pay for 10 bucks an hour..
most of the time i don't go alone because she has a huge ass house.. well today i had to..
somewhere in the course on 24 hours this 5 foot tall puff of wind made almost one entire GALLON of VODKA dissappear.. so not only was she creepy she's was being bitchy..
she tries to place a call to australia while i'm there like 8 times and keeps misdialing.. so instead of calming down and trying later she verbally bashes about 6 AT&T employees who are trying to help her make this call..
now mind you i got to her house at 7 am.. she worked me like a slavedriver until 1:20 pm and then accused me of not doing my job..
there is one little greyheaded woman who lives in this house (probably in her late forties) she's completely able-bodied.. she wants someone to come in and clean her house before her out of town guests come in (that's usually once a month)
but she doesn't clean in between visits..
she expected me to have her house cleaned in 2 hours..
the house was so unholy nasty that not even a dung beetle would want to live there..
she had glasses with thick mold growing in them on the sink..
dried puddles of coffee on the counter..
dust was so thick on every surface that you could write in it..
she hadn't cleaned her kitty litter box in over a month..
i went to make her bed and there was some thick , unidentifiable, body excriment on the bed along with a book about JonBenet Ramsey's murder and the most giant sadomasochistic looking vibrator that i have EVER seen.. i don't eeeeven want to know what went on there..
this is a two story 3 bedroom 2 and a half bath house..
every single room looked like absolute total hell..
her pantry is full of dry goods yet it smells like raw meat..
her dogs had diarrhea on the floor in the upstairs bedrooms.. she lets it dry there and doesn't clean it up.. then she wants me to vaccum the rooms.. i fight to hold my guts in and scrape dog diarrhea off the floor (both dry and fresh) and she wants to know what the fuck is takin me so long.. well it takes a wile to loosen dry dogshit from shag carpet..
there's dry kitty litter clumps in the hall when i get there..
it was fucking awful!
and the bitch had the cojones to tell me that there was no room in her house that should take more than 30 minutes..
and after all this she's supposed to give me a ride home..
she pays me 17 dollars calls me a cab and makes me use my own money to get home..
and then like an hour and a half ago she has the audacity to call here and ask where her money clip, wallet and $1,000 check is..
she tells me the check was on her desk (which she doesn't allow anyone to touch and she sat at the whole time i was there) and the money clip and wallet are in the same place that they always are when i come over..
i may not be rich, but i work for my money.. and i worked hard for that 17 dollars i got today.. i was so mad by the time i left that i didn't even want her fucking money..
i don't have her missing money and she can shove it up her ass for all i care.. but she best not call my house asking for any favors again...
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Old 05-01-2004, 08:53 PM   #6
comatoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideJade
bitching, sniveling, whining and verbal malasie oh my!...
i can do that..

today i went to clean this lady's house.. i've been there before and worked.. she's creepy.. i don't like her, but a small price to pay for 10 bucks an hour..
most of the time i don't go alone because she has a huge ass house.. well today i had to..
somewhere in the course on 24 hours this 5 foot tall puff of wind made almost one entire GALLON of VODKA dissappear.. so not only was she creepy she's was being bitchy..
she tries to place a call to australia while i'm there like 8 times and keeps misdialing.. so instead of calming down and trying later she verbally bashes about 6 AT&T employees who are trying to help her make this call..
now mind you i got to her house at 7 am.. she worked me like a slavedriver until 1:20 pm and then accused me of not doing my job..
there is one little greyheaded woman who lives in this house (probably in her late forties) she's completely able-bodied.. she wants someone to come in and clean her house before her out of town guests come in (that's usually once a month)
but she doesn't clean in between visits..
she expected me to have her house cleaned in 2 hours..
the house was so unholy nasty that not even a dung beetle would want to live there..
she had glasses with thick mold growing in them on the sink..
dried puddles of coffee on the counter..
dust was so thick on every surface that you could write in it..
she hadn't cleaned her kitty litter box in over a month..
i went to make her bed and there was some thick , unidentifiable, body excriment on the bed along with a book about JonBenet Ramsey's murder and the most giant sadomasochistic looking vibrator that i have EVER seen.. i don't eeeeven want to know what went on there..
this is a two story 3 bedroom 2 and a half bath house..
every single room looked like absolute total hell..
her pantry is full of dry goods yet it smells like raw meat..
her dogs had diarrhea on the floor in the upstairs bedrooms.. she lets it dry there and doesn't clean it up.. then she wants me to vaccum the rooms.. i fight to hold my guts in and scrape dog diarrhea off the floor (both dry and fresh) and she wants to know what the fuck is takin me so long.. well it takes a wile to loosen dry dogshit from shag carpet..
there's dry kitty litter clumps in the hall when i get there..
it was fucking awful!
and the bitch had the cojones to tell me that there was no room in her house that should take more than 30 minutes..
and after all this she's supposed to give me a ride home..
she pays me 17 dollars calls me a cab and makes me use my own money to get home..
and then like an hour and a half ago she has the audacity to call here and ask where her money clip, wallet and $1,000 check is..
she tells me the check was on her desk (which she doesn't allow anyone to touch and she sat at the whole time i was there) and the money clip and wallet are in the same place that they always are when i come over..
i may not be rich, but i work for my money.. and i worked hard for that 17 dollars i got today.. i was so mad by the time i left that i didn't even want her fucking money..
i don't have her missing money and she can shove it up her ass for all i care.. but she best not call my house asking for any favors again...
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Damnit , Jade. Need a hug? A drink? A gun?
Yeesh..damn...

Mael, Actually, I'm still here. Empty talked me into stayin,interestingly enough...now, if I can just find a way to mush my priest posts with the comatoast posts...hmmm
Old 05-01-2004, 10:00 PM   #7
ohthefuckwell

LOL

dude, if i shared my check out stories, i'd be typing for WEEKS!

i used to be a cashier at kroger (along the same lines as publix) AND wal-mart.

skeery.
Old 05-02-2004, 02:19 AM   #8
SuicideJade

Quote:
Originally Posted by comatoast

Damnit , Jade. Need a hug? A drink? A gun?
Yeesh..damn...
all three sound good coma... just make sure the gun has a really good sight on it so i can nail her with it from a tree (tree, what the hell am i talking about.. where i live i'll have to climb a cactus ! :? )
Old 05-02-2004, 08:28 AM   #9
ghoulishmuse

Jade, if I have ever heard a case that justified employee assisted suicide, yours is it. Did you know that more people die of indoor air pollution than outdoor air pollution? Perhaps there is some way you can make that statistic work for you? That burnt almond smell will fade very quickly.
Old 05-02-2004, 12:36 PM   #10
comatoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghoulishmuse
Jade, if I have ever heard a case that justified employee assisted suicide, yours is it. Did you know that more people die of indoor air pollution than outdoor air pollution? Perhaps there is some way you can make that statistic work for you? That burnt almond smell will fade very quickly.
I agree with ghoulish on that one. And, if she's falls under the category of slightly older than god, if she bites it noone will question. :twisted: :wink:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rant#1

I call this one "of cops and wal-mart punks"

I walk to work everyday. Not a bad little jaunt, really. The trip takes me about 30 minutes. It wakes me up in the morning and relaxes me in the afternoon.
Well, I decided to go a ,slightly, different path to work this morning. Instead of walking through campus I walked south until I hit the intersection of the next street I take. At the intersection was a piggy pig pig(cop). He ,initially, had his turn light on to go the OPPOSITE direction as me BUT I guess I looked just THAT suspicious. He turned and followed me as nonchalantly as possible. The little fucker would drive ahead of me to a parking lot or drive way; pull in and turn aournd..repeat. This went on until he reached the park. Since there was nowhere to turn in after that, he drove to the intersection and TURNED around. The worst part is , by this time, there were campus police and NPD driving by from both sides( I counted 6 fucking cars)!!! They'd all slow down around me and drive past so slowly that I could have changed a damn tire for them. I was never so glad to get to work...fuckin bastards. I know I'm tall. I know I had a shaved head. I've been told I look intimidating...but I was fucking walking!!! Christ on a stick! They're almost as bad as Wal-Mart employees(nice segway , huh :wink: )
I've gone in there wearing slacks and a dress shirt or even jeans and a shirt and I can't get anyone to help me. I walk in wearing a tank top and shorts(and letting all of my tats show) I have30 little minimum wage punks shadowing me from the time I walk in until I leave. It's fucking ridiculous. I lost it with them over this(again) the other day. A snot nosed little fucktard was shadowing in the electronics department the entire time I was there. I guess he thought he was being slick because he was "straightening" the videos on the other side of the isle. After 10 minutes or so of him moving when I did, I turned around and looked down at the little turdfuck. I told him to go find a REAL fucking shoplifter. Poor boy went white. He told me he didn't know what I was talking about. I cocked my eyebrow and asked him , if he wasn't following me, why did he have the same video in his hand that he hand when I came into the department...silence. *sigh* Then I started my scene making( I love making scenes sometimes) which caused one of the random managers to come over and I enjoyed that to no extent because wally-world managers have the IQ of...mmm...gnats. We struted over and limped away. I loved it :twisted:
I was promised that wouldn't happen again. We'll see. Bright side? I got to vent a little anger at helpless little fucktards.
I hate stereotypes.
Rant#2

If one more person that I know walks up to me(friend, acquaintance, the homeless guy I see in the morning, ANYONE!) and asks me for money because they have no gas WHILE they open a new pack of cigarettes, pops the top of a beer or soda or eats a candy bar in front of me....I'm gonna fucking scream! :evil: :x
If ya didn't buy the nicotine, caffeine, alcohol, sugar, or any other vice then you'd have money for the gas for your car so you wouldn't have to ask random people. Or, just budget a little better. hmmmmm crack or gas...crack..or...gas.....I really need to get to work so I can afford my house and crack and such and such...maybe I should buy the gas first and hold off on the crack....IT'S THAT SIMPLE. HELL, I had a fucking neighbor that i've only seen in the hallway ask me for money today...wtf? I don't know you . I don't care what the fuck happens to you!!!

Rant#3

WHY OH WHY do people come up to me and try to buy pot? WHAT THE FUCK ABOUT ME SAYS" I sell pot"? I don't. Can't even stand the smell but I have random idiots I want to perform lobotmies on ask me for pot. What the fuck possesses someone to go up to a complete starnger and randomly ask shit like that? Jesus , Mary and Joseph....AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!

ok..done..for now
Old 05-03-2004, 12:27 AM   #11
SuicideJade

well the old beast isn't slightly older than god.. she's only in her 50's...
does anybody have any nightshade flowers?.. i hear they make nice tea..
:twisted: completely untraceable.. uh i mean pleasant tasting!.. yes pleasant tasting..

oh and coma... got any weed? *ducks and giggles*
Old 05-03-2004, 01:25 AM   #12
Skrabrug

YOUR HEAD SMELLS LIKE A PUPPY!!!!
Old 05-03-2004, 01:26 AM   #13
MrMaelstrom

Suicide Jade, would you come over and clean my house. I promisse you a quick and painless death right after.

Coma, you were asking for it. Walking to work? In the U.S.A.? Are you out of your fucking mind? If you tried to pull that shit in L.A., you'd probably be busted for violating the Patriot Act (thou shall consume as much fossil fuel as possible)

Regarding Comatoast/Priest, I'd probably use one for sermons and another for rants and flames.
Old 05-03-2004, 02:20 AM   #14
SuicideJade

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaelstrom
Suicide Jade, would you come over and clean my house. I promisse you a quick and painless death right after.
why certainly Mr. Mael.. who could resist such a gorgeous face
i'll even bring my nightshade flowers and make you some tea... :twisted:
Old 05-03-2004, 03:10 AM   #15
MrMaelstrom

Lovely, Ill put the kettle on.
As a scorpio(n), I'm immune to most poisons :P
Old 05-03-2004, 03:15 AM   #16
SuicideJade

well damn..
shall i try it the old fashioned way..
a bit of a strangle.. knives even
i don't really believe in using guns.. the cowardly little things..
*sigh*
whatever shall i do now..
Old 05-03-2004, 03:33 AM   #17
MrMaelstrom

I do love a knife fight.
Do you wish to duel with your free hand tied to mine or do that pussy walking in circles crap?
Do you prefer daggers for stabbing or straight-razors for cutting?
If your squeamish about up-close and personal, I can provide throwing knifes.

Er,...you were serious weren't you? :roll:
Old 05-03-2004, 03:39 AM   #18
SuicideJade

i'll sleep on it.. but no.. no walking in circles.. one might get dizzy :P
Old 05-03-2004, 10:21 AM   #19
FenrisQueen

Hello everyone. Im gonna be civil before I get mad, simply because I want to convey my sincerest greetings. That said,
The world is out of its bloody fucking mind! ::snaps cigarette in half:: Dammit. My pain is unpronouncable. But I'll try.
I got told I was going to hell the other day. From a guy that goes to my mother's church. He quoted some obscure scripture, something about women who lie with women and men who lie with men shall be cast into exile and stoned. Now, I try to be as civilized as possible to most people, but this guy gets on my nerves. Ive known him since the tender age of ten. Or rather, hated him with immense passion since the tender age of ten. The funny part, his younger brother is a pretty cool guy. But he, he...OOH!! Snobby annoying pretentious ....::rambles off :: He shows off to his friends, mainly by picking on me. He's convinced himself that his opinion matters to me. I just wish he would leave me alone. Anyone else have to deal with someone like him?
Old 05-03-2004, 11:11 AM   #20
comatoast

Quote:
Coma, you were asking for it. Walking to work? In the U.S.A.? Are you out of your fucking mind? If you tried to pull that shit in L.A., you'd probably be busted for violating the Patriot Act (thou shall consume as much fossil fuel as possible)

Regarding Comatoast/Priest, I'd probably use one for sermons and another for rants and flames.
That's the thing that pisses me off. I walked everywhere in San Diego and nada...but NOOOO in George W country I get a hard time...fuck it....Lets see how many of those fuckers are walking when the gas reaches over 2.00 gallon....
Mael, just call me the anti-patriot...like I've said before..fascist or communist...hmm...Canada is sounding nicer and nicer.

LOL..good idea..I'll keep that in mind in mind...now..I'm gonna have to mark my meds so I know which personality to use on what day.
Old 05-03-2004, 11:22 AM   #21
comatoast

Quote:
I do love a knife fight.
Do you wish to duel with your free hand tied to mine or do that pussy walking in circles crap?
Mael...I'll take the straight razor and tied hand to hand .nice, personal fight is always good for the soul....first blood? or until one of us passes out from blood loss? Bets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenrisQueen
Hello everyone. Im gonna be civil before I get mad, simply because I want to convey my sincerest greetings. That said,
The world is out of its bloody fucking mind! ::snaps cigarette in half:: Dammit. My pain is unpronouncable. But I'll try.
I got told I was going to hell the other day. From a guy that goes to my mother's church. He quoted some obscure scripture, something about women who lie with women and men who lie with men shall be cast into exile and stoned. Now, I try to be as civilized as possible to most people, but this guy gets on my nerves. Ive known him since the tender age of ten. Or rather, hated him with immense passion since the tender age of ten. The funny part, his younger brother is a pretty cool guy. But he, he...OOH!! Snobby annoying pretentious ....::rambles off :: He shows off to his friends, mainly by picking on me. He's convinced himself that his opinion matters to me. I just wish he would leave me alone. Anyone else have to deal with someone like him?
Ahhhh..leviticus...lovely book. Most ordinances about homosexuality are in there(as well as slave ownership :wink: and other things). The great thing about that is , it's the old testament. Most bible thumpers will spout something from there and 5 minutes later say that only the new testament matters...hypocrits ,all.
I've delt with people like him my entire life. I got to the point that I decided that I was smarter , stronger and better than any of them..nothing bothers people like that more than not effecting youso (even if he gets to you) don't let him know
Old 05-04-2004, 12:36 AM   #22
SuicideJade

Quote:
I do love a knife fight.

daggers.. they are more to the point so to speak..
yeah i'm real *coughbullshitcough* serious mael..
there are people who do prefer me to exist in more than spirit form..
and while i do love a bit of knife and sword play, i'm far from an expert..
so shall we call it evens and both live uninjured?
Old 05-04-2004, 12:43 AM   #23
Daz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideJade
Quote:
I do love a knife fight.

daggers.. they are more to the point so to speak..
yeah i'm real *coughbullshitcough* serious mael..
there are people who do prefer me to exist in more than spirit form..
and while i do love a bit of knife and sword play, i'm far from an expert..
so shall we call it evens and both live uninjured?
aww you've taken away my entertainment, besides, scars are sexy :twisted:

oh and coma, if you are comin to Canada, you can stay in the pink room
hehe
Old 05-04-2004, 07:14 AM   #24
comatoast

LOL...um...thanks ,Daz....Hmmm...me in the pink room? Er...did I say canada...well..er..see...I ment canadaninanaia...a small country just between france and spain..yeah..that's the ticket :wink:
Old 05-04-2004, 12:01 PM   #25
tickingstitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenrisQueen
Somewhat…I keep one saying in my head that allows me to cope with such characters…Ignorant People should be shot. Next time you are in this little predicament give it a whirl. You just might amuse yourself a tad bit more then this gentlemen could ruffle your feathers. You could even make a mental movie for yourself to bring it up a nudge. J

Aim: K143rsjrp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane
Oh shit!!!*tries to run away, but trips, he breaks his neck on a stool*No I know how Hilary Swank feels like.
Closed Thread